PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Dec 02, 19:33

El Flaco
New Contributor

Re: Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Postby El Flaco » 2020 Jan 30, 21:44

His amazing tackling aside, his offensive influence is really poor, from decisions making to technical stuff, but his body feints can be pretty effective, and he relies on tricks a lot, which allows him to go past player sometimes, i see him as a serious candidate for those cards.
godsplan
New Stat Maker

Postby godsplan » 2020 Feb 01, 22:31

Def is yellow surely? His tackling is some of the best in the world, he's the best slide tackler in the world IMO. His offensive game is so poor though, decision making, crossing is very subpar.
ronaldinho123
New Contributor

Postby ronaldinho123 » 2020 Feb 02, 08:52

godsplan wrote:Def is yellow surely? His tackling is some of the best in the world, he's the best slide tackler in the world IMO. His offensive game is so poor though, decision making, crossing is very subpar.

Mid yellows for defence surely.

To be fair if United had an out and out striker, he’d register quite a few assists. Some of the crosses he gets in are decent. Nothing to write home about though.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Feb 02, 14:40

Yellows for defence are bests of all time values for an SB. He has been upgraded and then dropped back to greens for that very reason. He's not there yet.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
godsplan
New Stat Maker

Postby godsplan » 2020 Mar 08, 20:09

Ocrin wrote:Yellows for defence are bests of all time values for an SB. He has been upgraded and then dropped back to greens for that very reason. He's not there yet.

Then why does Azpi still have 80 Def when he's not as good defensively as Wan Bissaka is?

I know he hasn't been having the best season but Sterling was made to look like a League One player by this guy today. He just locks up that entire right flank by himself, I can't recall him ever having a tough time dealing with a winger or full back at any point this season.

His attacking play leaves a lot to be desired, albeit it's improving (especially his dribbling) but there should be no question about his ability as a defensive fullback. He's top 3 in the world in that regard IMO.

EDIT: Thoughts on form? He's consistently been one of United's best players the whole season and rarely has a bad game. 5/6 would suit his current performances I think.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Mar 08, 23:00

godsplan wrote:
Ocrin wrote:Yellows for defence are bests of all time values for an SB. He has been upgraded and then dropped back to greens for that very reason. He's not there yet.

Then why does Azpi still have 80 Def when he's not as good defensively as Wan Bissaka is?

I know he hasn't been having the best season but Sterling was made to look like a League One player by this guy today. He just locks up that entire right flank by himself, I can't recall him ever having a tough time dealing with a winger or full back at any point this season.

His attacking play leaves a lot to be desired, albeit it's improving (especially his dribbling) but there should be no question about his ability as a defensive fullback. He's top 3 in the world in that regard IMO.

EDIT: Thoughts on form? He's consistently been one of United's best players the whole season and rarely has a bad game. 5/6 would suit his current performances I think.

I’m with you 100%. The numbers I have on my excel are 82 defense, 84 response, and form 6. He’s remarkably consistent as well. Just always locked in. There was agreement on Discord about his defensive level too, but some wanted to wait on it. Personally, that’s what I would have him at without reservation.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2020 Mar 09, 01:43

godsplan wrote:
Ocrin wrote:

ILet me help you with that, its only one game but Gerard Deulofeu made a fool out of him whole game long just before Christmas, exposed space he left behind, attacked him every chance he got, and he commited a penalty on him, that was his worst performance I saw from him and Im pretty certain I watched 80% of all united games this season, he is one if not the best defensive fb atm, tackling wise mostly, his positioning and spacial awareness reminds a lot of Ramos, he leaves quite a bit of space and has to make up for it with his pace and strength, but is clearly a great defensive fullback with decent dribbling ability.

In my opinion, Azpi is a smarter defender, and he proved it by playing as CB for quite a long time, obviously he is not as imposing physically as Bissaka is, but he is smarter defender.

And yes, today he dominated Sterling and City, he was outstanding, apparently he had one sprint recorded over 37 km/h which is kinda insane
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Mar 10, 16:37

Maybe Attack / Defence Awareness 2/3?
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2020 Mar 11, 10:47

He is incredible in running for 90 minutes across the whole length of his side. He doesn't cross often, but I feel that his crossing is normally quite good when he tries it, and probably he should try it more. As for his Dribbling, I actually quite like it and he can keep his momentum and speed with the ball as well. Dribble-Speed should probably be in high-greens, and Dribble-Accuracy to also be upgraded slightly.
7Jonathan28
PSD Youth League

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Mar 12, 04:31

petreleo wrote: He doesn't cross often, but I feel that his crossing is normally quite good when he tries it, and probably he should try it more. As for his Dribbling, I actually quite like it and he can keep his momentum and speed with the ball as well. Dribble-Speed should probably be in high-greens, and Dribble-Accuracy to also be upgraded slightly.

Open play chances created in the Premier League since the start of 2020:

11 - Aaron Wan-Bissaka
10 - Trent Alexander-Arnold

Source = @statmandave on Instagram

Okay, he isn't like Trent, a modern fullback who loves to cross and do overlapping run, even TAA can takes set pieces and playing as playmaker for his team. Wan-Bissaka is more defensive fullback who loves to tackles, interception, keep his side safe and it's hard to pass him. But i disagree with downgrades in passing and dribbling abilities, and in attack too. He can create danger, but not very often. His movement in the ball is quite good, his passing is not that bad. Let's take a look at his game against Chelsea, he can make an assist with a beautiful cross to Martial. So, these are my suggestions :

Attack : 68
Dribble Accuracy : 76
Dribble Speed : 79
Long Pass Accuracy :74
Dío
PSD Youth League

Postby Dío » 2020 Apr 05, 02:46

I agree, he is for sure an better dribbler than TAA, that trickster card make sense too. Also think his player style 'Defensive Fullback' should be removed, while he doesn't offer support non-stop he also isn't a static fullback who stays behind all the time in the attack and thats how the playing style mentioned above work in-game (at least on pes 2017 from what I tested).
FalseNine_
PSD Youth League

Postby FalseNine_ » 2020 May 23, 18:18

Dío wrote:I agree, he is for sure an better dribbler than TAA, that trickster card make sense too. Also think his player style 'Defensive Fullback' should be removed, while he doesn't offer support non-stop he also isn't a static fullback who stays behind all the time in the attack and thats how the playing style mentioned above work in-game (at least on pes 2017 from what I tested).

Its still like that in 2020, and i agree it doesnt really fit him

Return to “Manchester United FC”