PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eric Bailly

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jun 09, 19:21

Rossa
New Stat Maker

Re: Eric Bailly

Postby Rossa » 2016 Sep 14, 11:22

Ramindbroken wrote:He always looked much faster and stronger than this, I remember that match against Madrid when he played as RB, Ronaldo didn't beat him once, Bailly outpaced him and destroyed him in every physical duel.

His pace is frightening at times. I don't doubt for a second that he is at least as fast as Smalling, who everyone agreed should have atleast ts88, but still has 86... Bailly is more agile and has better acceleration though. He needs an upgrade in terms of strength also.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2016 Sep 14, 11:52

No No No, everybody did not agree Smalling should have 88+ TS, the consensus was it was fine at 86
Rossa
New Stat Maker

Postby Rossa » 2016 Sep 14, 18:50

It's quite clear that a lot of posters agree that Smalling should sit at 88 (some argued higher), but combined with his strength, some argued that he would be too good in game. He has shown great speed. Bailly seems just as fast though, and as I said quicker off the mark and more agile.
New Stat Maker

Postby 420 » 2016 Sep 15, 11:15

I hate when people say "he would be too good in game". If he can outrun a player with 88 TS and outmuscle someone with 88 BB than he should have those stats.
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Korinov » 2016 Sep 15, 13:11

420 wrote:I hate when people say "he would be too good in game". If he can outrun a player with 88 TS and outmuscle someone with 88 BB than he should have those stats.

Due to how PES works, a defender doesn't actually need to match an attacker's speed stat in order to outrun him ingame. First because the attacker will usually be running on the ball, which is slowed down by Dribbling Speed. And then we have the "catch-up" bug, which has been around since forever.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Oct 23, 22:45

Relja wrote:I really can't see Smalling - Bailly being a succesful CB pair, that's my opinion.

Ehm, ehm.... I think i was right :lol:

On the other side, i want to say couple of things on Bailly. He's really talented interceptor, he can tackle and he can win the ball. Has a typical problem of a physically dominant player, but he's by far better defender than Smalling. He's strong, fast, good tackler and good disposseser. But also, there's a big question mark bout his future, he has no teammate in the man utd squad that is better than him and can learn him something. Like Vidić had Rio. The guy came from Villarreall and is like by far the best CB in the team, but with Smalling he just can't be a successful partner. He needs some covering maestro like Rio was, not stupid Smalling. This guy is better than i expected, but also with some real questions and weaknesses.

He's defo stronger than this, and also DEF should go up to 84 i think? That would be a good value, it would replicate his really good tackling and intercepting, but also i'd leave teamwork on 70. Also should have *Lunging tackle.
milanillo
New Stat Maker

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 24, 04:19

It is the true that Bailly is the best CB in man united
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Oct 24, 11:41

milanillo wrote:It is the true that Bailly is the best CB in man united

Smalling is retarded, Blind is clever but he isn't physically good enough on CB, Rojo is physically good enough but isn't clever enough. So, no doubts. :lol:
milanillo
New Stat Maker

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 24, 11:51

It is the true that Bailly is the best CB in man united
milanillo
New Stat Maker

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 24, 11:52

the true is that Bailly is the best CB in man united
milanillo
New Stat Maker

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 24, 12:37

Blind is not a real CB , but the coaches always try to create something new . The best place for him is LB . Phisically, blind is weak and either in one in one states. However Bailly is strong, we saw that yesterday when he facing deigo costa
milanillo
New Stat Maker

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 24, 12:38

Blind is not a real CB , but the coaches always try to create something new . The best place for him is LB . Phisically, blind is weak and either in one in one states. However Bailly is strong, we saw that yesterday when he facing deigo costa
Veneti10
Former Lurker

Postby Veneti10 » 2016 Nov 14, 12:41

Should improve his stats!
You can say why; Man Utd is in terrible form, he got injured etc.
But look his games 4 times man of the match, perfectly trackles, great in physical contact, and he looked much faster.
For my opinion he needs quite good changes like in DEF, BB, TS and maybe in his player index he needs one of these *Man Marking *Covering or *Slide Trackle!
enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es4IQJwr9rg
manuel25
Former Lurker

Postby manuel25 » 2017 Apr 20, 22:18

One of the best CB's in Premier League right now. He's one of the main reasons why United's defence is the second best in PL this season. I wonder how he doesn't have *Sliding yet? That's his main quality with amazing physical size. He's such a beast. I think that Bailly's update is much needed and he's improved in almost every aspect of his game in compare to this set. Balance should be in high yellows or even more IMO. RES and DEF also could go couple points up.
carvinch
New Contributor

Postby carvinch » 2017 Jun 20, 18:39

Spoiler: show
Attack: 62
Defence: 85 Has shown very good defensive skills. Clearly superior to ladder 84s.
Balance: 86 Important stat to his game.
Stamina: 84 Very energetic without getting tired
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 82
Response: 85
Agility: 74 71 is way too low, he is clearly above the likes of Klavan and Agger in this department
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 80 the speed of his distribution is a part of his game
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 58
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 58
Free Kick Accuracy: 58
Curling: 73
Header: 77 the original stat makes him the worst heading top-level centerbacks which is not true at all
Jump: 82
Technique: 73
Aggression: 69
Mentality: 72
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 76
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2017 Jun 20, 20:35

lol dat comparison with a player who retired last year tho
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2019 Jan 13, 05:23

Positional sense is not there for Eric just yet, he relies completely on his pace and reactions, he deserves less than a green in Defence. Technically I think he is a great player, and he's a phenomenal athlete with insane flexibility, but he, like Rojo is a red card waiting to happen.
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby petreleo » 2019 Mar 16, 02:36

Paddy wrote:Positional sense is not there for Eric just yet, he relies completely on his pace and reactions, he deserves less than a green in Defence. Technically I think he is a great player, and he's a phenomenal athlete with insane flexibility, but he, like Rojo is a red card waiting to happen.

Indeed, yeah I agree.
I used to love this guy back in the day, but he cannot live off a good Season when he first signed in 2016-17 anymore to continue being around at Man United without having any great recent performances to justify it. I would be genuinely not even surprised to see him leaving in the Summer for a Spurs or Arsenal.
Frequent injuries and error-prone performances. His latest great performance I can remember was one year ago in a 2-1 victory Vs Liverpool. The only thing that I can find to make a case for him is him not given a good run of games in recent Seasons by any manager. Then even here factors like injuries come into play, but even the likes of Jones were given better runs of consecutive matches as starters when they are fit. With cameos once a month like the one Vs PSG he would absolutely never reach the same kind of standards he had reached before. He seems like a player who needs to be played for 3/4+ matches as a starter in a row in order to reach any sort of form and be concentrated in the match.
sunsaegnim
Regular Poster

Postby sunsaegnim » 2019 Apr 28, 16:58

Injury Tolerance C for sure, unlucky again today vs Chelsea...

Edit: Out of the season and African Cup of Nations (https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... st-chelsea).
stumink
New Stat Maker

Postby stumink » 2019 Dec 07, 05:47

Hes been quite poor for awhile. I doubt his defense is this good anymore. He deserves a downgrade.

Return to “Manchester United FC”