Raheem Sterling

Moderators: Welbeck19, Brahms, Jez, BigStu, Phil, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Raheem Sterling

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Aug 24, 08:35

Last edited by PIPA23 on 2014 Sep 17, 02:04, edited 3 times in total.
PIPA23

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Dec 31, 08:37

PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Jan 22, 14:32

Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2015 Jan 22, 15:48

Chelsea cbs in his goal:

Its All Academic

Postby Its All Academic » 2015 Jan 23, 11:34

Considering his recent form infront of goal does anyone else think his shooting accuracy could go up a little? His accuracy in front of goal is getting better and better, often aiming for the corners of the goal now rather than just hitting it without thinking. In addition he's running on to balls or turning quiet quickly before shooting sometimes and getting good accuracy on goal. If i did either of those things on PES2015 with his current stats on he'd blast it wide or over. I was thinking 74 or 74 might be fairer. I think you can see examples that support what I'm suggesting in PIPAs last two posts.

In addition I think we need to add SS to his positions, and make WF his main position. He doesn't really operate as a side midfielder so much as a wing forward, and a supporting striker/centre forward when required. Sterling's current position as a striker in the Liverpool team is somewhere between SS and CF but I feel like SS should cover it, as he tends to prefer to drop back and link up, while he'll push the defence line back by making standard channel runs when required. Which is what are Liverpool's other strikers were not doing earlier in the season.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Jan 23, 11:45

yeah, agree about that and position need to be changed...he never playes as side midfield, in this formation he is a forward, either wing or a false CF... mainly though a SS, especially with Sturridge being soon main CF again. AM position should stay...but i would delete SM position..
eric7

Postby eric7 » 2015 Jan 23, 14:23

PIPA23 wrote:yeah, agree about that and position need to be changed...he never playes as side midfield, in this formation he is a forward, either wing or a false CF... mainly though a SS, especially with Sturridge being soon main CF again. AM position should stay...but i would delete SM position..

I think that SMF position must stay, because he's natural winger and player that mainly plays on the side. But now he's primarly playing often as a lone forward and because of that SS definetely needs to be added and should be set as his default position. About his SA, also i think that he needs a raise to greens, even on close yellows. If you compare him to Aguero (who's on 95 SA) or RvP he's not far away from them in terms of getting his shots on target this season. Maybe it's because of his position on the pitch, but more than half of his shots are going on target and 18 of them was outside the box (more than Aguero or RvP). Here's some interesting comparasions to them:

Also his ST could go up for few points.
Its All Academic

Postby Its All Academic » 2015 Jan 23, 17:53

eric7 wrote:
PIPA23 wrote:yeah, agree about that and position need to be changed...he never playes as side midfield, in this formation he is a forward, either wing or a false CF... mainly though a SS, especially with Sturridge being soon main CF again. AM position should stay...but i would delete SM position..

I think that SMF position must stay, because he's natural winger and player that mainly plays on the side. But now he's primarly playing often as a lone forward and because of that SS definetely needs to be added and should be set as his default position. About his SA, also i think that he needs a raise to greens, even on close yellows. If you compare him to Aguero (who's on 95 SA) or RvP he's not far away from them in terms of getting his shots on target this season. Maybe it's because of his position on the pitch, but more than half of his shots are going on target and 18 of them was outside the box (more than Aguero or RvP). Here's some interesting comparasions to them:

Also his ST could go up for few points.

I can see the point about keeping it the side midfield eric, but even when deployed on the wing I would say that he rarely ever played as a left or right-sided midfielder, which is why I'd argue for dropping it. Its not that I don't think he can play it, I do but I wouldn't call him a natural side midfielder. Even last year it was rare that he would be in a midfield position accept for defensive purposes. As PIPA mentioned he's more of an SS and who can be deployed as a wing forward or attacking-mid.

I have to say I was surprised by those stats when you consider that the first 10 or 12 games he was playing as a WF or wide SS, which probably explains his low shot rate in the area and total number of shots. Having said that I don't think his shooting shot accuracy should be yellows, his technique is improving but he hasn't shown himself capable of some of the shots that Agureo and RVP can pull out of the locker yet.
Phil

Postby Phil » 2015 Feb 01, 02:20

He is a really powerful lad for his size Sterling, looks easily a yellow for BB imo. I really like him as a player, definitely shows intelligence beyond his years, I particularly like his movement and how always attacks the space with smart diagonals.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2015 Feb 09, 03:04

Sterling isn't more agile than Hazard , This knows every football fan , anyone who watches football can see this , and a 4 point difference is crazy IMO .
Absolutely crazy , Sterling never moved as Hazard did , I'm not saying that Sterling doesn't deserve this value , I'm saying that the 4 point difference in AGI between them is not right .

Fifa has Sterling at 88 AGI .
Konami has at 88 too .

Fifa has Hazard at 92 AGI ,
Konami has Hazard at 92 AGI too ,

So they have Hazard 4 points up to him , and now You put Sterling 4 points up ,

Also I suggested 80 BB for Hazard , posted videos , facts , and He never got that value , now You updated Sterling to 80 BB , Can u tell me in which case Sterling looked stronger than Hazard ?

Please explain me this .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Feb 09, 14:27

2headedEagle wrote:Fifa has Sterling at 88 AGI .
Konami has at 88 too .

Fifa has Hazard at 92 AGI ,
Konami has Hazard at 92 AGI too ,

So they have Hazard 4 points up to him , and now You put Sterling 4 points up

I dont actually disagree with you, but dont use FIFA and Konami values as a base for anything... i dont know which PES are you playing now, but look at PES 2015: Ronaldo AGI 91, Neuer STA 91, Robben SP 92 and AGI 97, Bale AGI 95, Ramos AGI 85, Lewandowski AGI 82, Dani Alves TS 90, and i can keep going, i just mentioned the most ridicoulus ones.
saitek

Postby saitek » 2015 Feb 09, 15:23

I do think he deserves this value, but the other guy clearly has a point. Hazard should be a little bit higher.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Feb 12, 11:17

Sterling is more agile than Hazard,what makes hazard speedy is his DS and ACC.And also,idk if you ever watched sterling,that guy surely deserves yellow BB.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2015 Feb 12, 19:17

both players are spot on
amine

Postby amine » 2015 Mar 01, 14:44

Some gifs:

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2015 Apr 05, 06:57

His top speed should be decreased to yellows , it's not like He's making good sprints in the game ,
IMO , TS 88 is the right value for him .
EP 94 ? There's no way He's 4 points up to Hazard , EP 92 is well deserved .
ACC 93 is good as it is .

DA and DS can be lowered by 1 - 2 points . He is an average player at dribbling , nothing impressive .
And also I don't like his vision , He is a very one-dimensional player , attack can be lowered too by 1-2 points .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Apr 11, 11:30

Raheem Sterling vs Arsenal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CdHhxw-UA

Raheem Sterling vs Blackburn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdC0VUlGZEU
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2015 May 06, 23:48

I have to say it again , his Speed stats are overrated in this set , and He's only 20 years old , 93 ACC and 91 TS are stats that represent a TOP Sprinter , Sterling for me is not even a sprinter , please downgrade his stats .
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 May 07, 11:51

Yet a month ago you found his ACC fine, wha?
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2015 May 07, 12:46

ACC would be fine if his TS was lower like 87-88 .
Its All Academic

Postby Its All Academic » 2015 May 14, 14:43

His form needs to come down to 4 he has been very inconsistent in the last 10 matches, he doesn't seem to be very involved in games, his decision-making has also been poor. If you took him out of the Liverpool team they might score more goals, maybe his ego getting in the way because he seems to forget that he is playing in a team. Its sad because so many young players have ruined themselves by forgetting that it is the team set up that makes them play so well.

Return to “Manchester City FC”