2017 Player Format

Raster

2017 Player Format

Postby Raster » 2016 Sep 27, 19:08

As you have probably noticed, we launched the 2017 Player Format just in time for the game release, if you did not have the chance to take a look you can do so here.

The new format was also added to the Default Format switcher that we have available at the top of every page.

Also, as always, the buttons for the old formats are still in place so you can enjoy the stats in whatever flavor of the game you prefer more.

What do you guys think of the format or PES 2017 in general ?

duck23

Re: 2017 Player Format

Postby duck23 » 2018 Jul 11, 23:57

Hi there everyone and mods mostly. So, Ocrin and mostly Raster, when the new format came you said you'd may release the formulas you used to get to the new stats so, will it be possible by any means? :D
The debate in this thread is pretty interesting and I too wish that those formulas were available so we could make our own changes on the games regarding Classic Players stats (so you guys didn't need to have all the trouble on updating the Classic's threads with the new stats) and to formulate new players, youth squads and forgotten players in general.
So, the main point is how to reach the values for Explosive Power (in which your sets are the same number of the previous Agility stat but discarding Acceleration number seems wrong for me in the majority of the pacey players - like Mbappe being 81, Aubameyang at 83 and so on), and how to reach values for Body Control and Physical Contact which I stated that you guys settled 60 at like a "default" number for most of the players with rare exclusions of players having some sort of balance between the two stats.
And again, I'm asking for it because I really like to make or modify my patchs for the game and add as many Classic, Youth and Missing players as I can so it would help a lot to know the best way to reach the new stats using all the deeply debated stats on these forum threads as a base :)
Btw I really like the work you guys do in this database, I've been using these stats since PES 08 and I hope it stays on for all the versions to come xD

Return to “Forum Discussions”