PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Nicolás Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Nov 25, 16:36

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Nicolás Silva

Postby Paablito » 2016 Mar 07, 12:14

He was surprisingly good vs Independiente, showing amazing ep to make turns with the ball, showing really good da, pretty tight the control of the ball, near to his foot - more than decent of the average here - and i remember a couple of matches entered from the bench and making amazing things with the ball, seems much more reliable and more "spicy" than lagos, imo.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Sep 27, 17:25

Paablito wrote:He was surprisingly good vs Independiente, showing amazing ep to make turns with the ball, showing really good da, pretty tight the control of the ball, near to his foot - more than decent of the average here - and i remember a couple of matches entered from the bench and making amazing things with the ball, seems much more reliable and more "spicy" than lagos, imo.

Besides this, he isnt to much dangerous as like might be in the paper, isnt a player who can change the scorer of the match with a run, but is pretty aggressive, fast and agile ot make him a good option to play in the sides, he must work on his making decision and his passes, is so easy see him missing even the easy ones.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Dec 03, 22:50

His speed on the ball and explosive power is amazing, easily looks in orange zone every time i watch him. Is amazing how easy leave begind him every player in long runs with the ball and with crazy movements on the ball with nice control in his dribblings. Still he needs grow up in take decision, he is quite average in that area and doesnt takes advantages of his skills.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 19, 01:55

Paablito wrote:His speed on the ball and explosive power is amazing, easily looks in orange zone every time i watch him. Is amazing how easy leave begind him every player in long runs with the ball and with crazy movements on the ball with nice control in his dribblings. Still he needs grow up in take decision, he is quite average in that area and doesnt takes advantages of his skills.

This is the first time that i saw in the last year and watched the same, dont know what happened with him but today showed what is capable of do with his agility and burst on the ball, amazing how moves his body kinda sloppy the controls but still great with the it. Good making decision but sometimes lacks of real incisivenness and accuracy in his shots.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Mar 03, 21:32

He is playing as ss behind chavez/coniglio with noir and pussetto to his sides and is doing a good job, yeah kinda inconsistent trough the match but still is a good overall player. Has some problems to be that quick amf because hasnt much idea how be a good distributor he lacks of real vision to make passes and aint that guy who can carry the attack of the team but he moves to try and try just need be more confident on his making decision.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Aug 14, 18:52

I think he can be a great addition to this team, giving some good movements in attack behind of cvita and with cecchini near of him, leaving the role of carry the team but helping to create chances to score.
I have some ideas to update him, surely those days ill make some changes.

Return to “Argentinos Juniors”