PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Elías Gómez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Nov 27, 11:06

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Elías Gómez

Postby Paablito » 2015 Feb 22, 01:08

well i'm surprised about this kid today, seems a younger version of damian perez, pretty balanced ratio in att/def (smth like 64/65 or there) with good speed with and without the ball, showed good sta and decent tw, he likes do Run Around a lot and does pretty well.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 22, 19:36

Paablito wrote:well i'm surprised about this kid today, seems a younger version of damian perez, pretty balanced ratio in att/def (smth like 64/65 or there) with good speed with and without the ball, showed good sta and decent tw, he likes do Run Around a lot and does pretty well.

i swear i made a comment a couple of weeks here :lol: but here i go again. Im possitive with that, he is showing nice things on his side, he is playing with nice criteria and being always an option in attack. I think he is pretty determinant in his style, he knows when must make a run inside the box or where he must play behind of the winger. also something i noticed is how good make controls in tiny spaces, dont know if was lucky or what but he can make nice touches in his dribblings.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2020 Feb 20, 02:46

He is one of the two best sb in the league - with Casco - he is really complete, well rounded player in every aspect of his game, always goes forward to help in attack and moving with intelligence, shooting making crosses or help in the build up, he is like a prototype of classic brazilian sbs. He is quite consistent also, he doesnt have much inconsistency seems he is playing with orange/red arrow every match lol
strange is nobody say something of him, ill try to update him, he is muuuch better than this.
7Jonathan28
PSD Youth League

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Feb 20, 04:03

Paablito wrote:He is one of the two best sb in the league - with Casco - he is really complete, well rounded player in every aspect of his game, always goes forward to help in attack and moving with intelligence, shooting making crosses or help in the build up, he is like a prototype of classic brazilian sbs. He is quite consistent also, he doesnt have much inconsistency seems he is playing with orange/red arrow every match lol
strange is nobody say something of him, ill try to update him, he is muuuch better than this.

He's great, and it won't suprise for me when he gets call to NT in the future. But he will be the no. 2 in left-back position, because Tagliafico will always be chosen in the starting lineup.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2020 Feb 27, 15:14

His sp, lps, swerve are amazing also imo he needs early cross hard, he has a really nice left foot not at all his accuracy, im more impressed by the speed/force at his long ball passes, one of the best crosses at running at the league imo. Probably also he deserves a raise in fk too, not too killer in this aspect but manages to be dangerous time from time.

I'll try to make some gifs the next week to show what is capable to do.

And yeah will be a great addition to the NT, Taglia is the starter but until now he could not play well imo. Could be a great idea call Casco and Elias Gomez to give some fresh air at the left side with Taglia as LCB?
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2020 Mar 29, 18:38

This is a great example of how intelligent is to move and appear alone in attack position plus he scored a nice goal from a difficult possition
Spoiler: show

Good crossing ability (yeah in the first he hasnt pressure but still, nice accuracy)

Like a damn train

Nice display of speed

Another great great cross, great accuracy and speed

Ahhhg just excelent

Great acc plus good ball recover

He is quite difficult to rate properly his ds but i think he is the guy who doesnt put a lot of energy on the ball just like he did here, he has a great burst and thats help him on his runs

Despite of being tiny he uses his body balance pretty well to win the position of the ball or making recoverings, he is quite dynamic and a good with the ball, as i asid before he looks like a brazilian sb, pretty pretty good player.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2020 Apr 27, 23:48

Made a couple of tweaks at least much better than the last set, potentially he looks quite good. Lets see if he can show at high level in the short future.

Return to “Argentinos Juniors”