PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Juan Sánchez Miño

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 24, 23:35

Old videos
Spoiler: show
Juan Sanchez Mino vs Independiente 2012 By Zouzinho
Juan Sanchez Mino vs All Boys 2012 By Zouzinho

Last edited by Vickingo on 2015 Mar 10, 14:19, edited 2 times in total.
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Re: Juan Manuel SÁNCHEZ MIÑO

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 13, 14:36

Mariano_11 wrote:played a good game .. half noticing nervous at the start, which is obvious, first game of the owner, then as that was dropped and showed all that there has been talk of it, widely deployed, and the goal that we opened the match .. I hope your suggestions franc .. I'm not so sure as to suggest any value ...

good seeing it and I think I might get to have an update, because with these stats do not represent the reality of this boy

First would have to put the SB position as optional as long as he has played several games as a LB ... and lower than in LB and then rip as way to midfield

Att could reach his 70, is joining the team attacks .. and always accompanies the play, or the ending ...

I think your TS may lose 1 point, and ACC up 1 point, since its strength is the acceleration ... is that it seems is in the air ...

DA is clearly less than that of ej: Walter Busse, Martin Galmarini, Ramiro Leone ... and I'm not sure, but could be at par of Fariña that has 80, and has not played very much like to judge, as in the case of Brian Sarmiento, who is 81, and has not played .. and I have not seen enough to judge whether it 81 ...

if you raise your DA must also upload your DS at least 2 points, it's amazing ability and speed with the ball bearing ... is incredible! ... cones seem to be when the leaves on the road ... amazes me every time I see him play ..

I'm not sure what is with his passes, are to go up a bit, but I think the numbers are good because it gives only short passes, rarely hits a redeployment ...

another thing is their tech, that could be on par with that of Ramiro Leone, who is 78, and it is more technical than Sanchez Miño ... Most also believe that you've seen and has an incredible ball control .. another thing that amazes me is her MENT ... when the other boys present with the jersey of the mouth, are so like fear, pressure to play well, I cite the case of gaona Lugo in the game against independent, seemed nervous, perhaps because of the importance of the match, but this guy at all, ask the ball, try to play, I see that pays more like LB because it takes the ball from midfield and constantly overflows .. has a style similar to fabian monzon, but not both finish and strength, and with more technical and brand ... in addition to any party and always hid in contact with the ball, I think 1 point or 2 more you would go well

for I have no exact value is for TW .. as almost always confused me by suggesting values ​​of TW, but I think that 78 would be nice ...
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 16, 18:53

i'm agree in some areas... but honestly i prefer wait a bit more...
btw, i think CM is his default position honestly...
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Mar 21, 01:34

Added position: SB.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 21, 02:16

like i do with Erviti (and like i'm going to do with Clemente), i'm going to make a set if is necessary, if somebody have some suggestion appart of the who leave Mariano and Christian can put it here without problem :)

btw, agree in add SB as secondary position
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 22, 02:17

If you have it, just put it here to discuss it, plus Mariano's thoughts will be nice. Added SB.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 22, 02:49

ok, no problem i'm going to make a set, but before him i'm going to finish my set of Clemente tomorrow, so, tomrrow or day after tomorrow i'm going to post the set of Sanchez miño
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Apr 02, 01:24

I repeat:
I would like default position SMF and would remove DMF.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 02, 01:31

thanks for Bump this...

his default position is clearly CM, he already said that too. Agree in delete DM...
i have some problems but my set is almost finished, btw, i gave him in that only *CM/SB for now
propa
New Contributor

Postby propa » 2012 Apr 03, 17:30

Club: Boca Juniors
Name: Juan Manuel SÁNCHEZ MIÑO
Number: 28
Positions: ★ CM, SB, SM
Nationality: Argentinian

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: L

Attack: 72
Defence: 62
Balance: 79
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 81
Response: 77
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 73
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 77
Header: 72
Jump: 77
Technique: 77
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 74
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★side
★long throw

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
long throw

MOTION STYLE: 2

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

expl:
off/def

when he plays as cmf/smf he does not care too much for defending, but he knows he needs some "box to box" habilites. as a sb, he does a modest job.

tech:
his passing has showed some normal values, nothing great but good enough as to assist his teammates in several ocassion. his lp is not so good, but i leave room for improvement.
shot: he has showed some great moves, but he still has a lot to proof.
dribbling: normal, nothing exceptional for a guy his age.

speed:
he es agile, but not fast, so his acc and agility are good, while ts is a little lower.

physical
STA: he has finished a few matches, with some great box to box habilites when playing as a sb, i mean, he atacked and came back, not as well as clemente, but quite well.
bb: normal, he es is strong, but not enough as a yellow value.
SP: anyone seen san lorenzo goal?well, the ball didn t go trough the air, so the grass stopped the power that the ball had, so 83 or 82 should be fine.

ment: he es too young, maybe 75
TW: for a guy his age, excelent. rarely chooses an individual move.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 04, 18:14

i was going to post this yesterday, but i was without internet all the day (hate you fibertel :twisted: )
this is the set who i'm using in my OF + some changes who i'm thinking add (i like this who i'm using, but i feel like need something more, i don't know)

Spoiler: show
(can't tell my he don't look like Ibraimovic in that pic :lol: )

Number: 28 (5 in Copa Libertadores)
Positions: CM, SB
Nationality: Argentinian _arg

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: L

Attack: 72/73
Defence: 64
Balance: 78
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 76 / 77
Acceleration: 80
Response: 79 (i gave him 80, but finally i think i have him in 79, no more for now)
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 71
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 77
Header: 70
Jump: 76
Technique: 81
Aggression: 74
Mentality: 76
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82 / 83

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Side
1-Touch Pass (not sure)

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P08 - Box to Box (maybe)

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

ATT/DEF: he's a smart player to his age in both aspects, but i feel he can improve that, for the side of ATT in the part of his vision, he already have the abilitie of make good passes and have a good understand with his partners, but sometime she take the wrong decision. And for DEF he can improve his positioning, sometimes he run more than what he needs and use a innecesary quantity of STA.
TS/ACC/DS: his speed is no more than "decent" the good thing are his bursts, he use it to avoid rivals, but his TS don't help him so much, he use his burst to his DS too he make "small burst" to escapo of his marks, but (lñike i said before) the problem sis when he catch his full speed
SPA/SPS: his accuracy is more than great, he can put some killer ball or dificult pass, but his problem is teh power in those passes, the most of times his passes lacks of power, that's a visibly thing he need improve
LPA/LPS: he don't show so much his passes, but the few times he do that (2 or 3) one finished in goal and the other in the psot after a head of Mouche if i remember well, for now no need a better value
SA/ST: after make his 1st goal in first division he came warning his dificult shoot, always with better placement than ST, he show his good shoot stats in that goal and he still showing that all the matches (since his 1st goal he try every match at least 1 time to make a goal from middle distance)
DA/TEC: well, hi simply surprised me with in both aspects, his 1st touch (TEC) is more than good, he's capable of "kill" dificult balls with only 1 touch. Also his DA is really good, maybe to somebody is going to look high, but honestly i think he can have a even better number (i try to don't overrate him, for that i don't put him more) you can see his great DA when he's running with the ball at full speed, he carries teh ball SO close... definitely, this guy know what do with the ball in his foot, is an "exquisite" player techniqcal skills
MENT: like i said for DA, maybe somebody is going to think he's overrated in this (to say, i gived him 77 first), but he looks like an experiemtned player, NEVER nervous, also "putting the face" in the difficult matches. really surprised me with this, i dind't expected that from a player of his age
TW: i don't know why the 3 pure CM's of Boca (Ervitti, Ledesma and him) have all great TW, he doesn't stay back, he move a lot (not too much to the centre sometimes) but he's in constantly movements to search the ball and distribute it (sometimes some innecesary dribble after search it), but anyway, he's very a very active CM

NOTE: i didn't gave him CM cause with CM+Side i fell him more than realy in his movements, no need SM, he's not that type of player who do all teh side like Rivero for example

NOTE 2: i was thinking in add a note in the 1st post with his "changes" to when he plays as SB, like RES 76 AGG 79 TW 80
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Apr 05, 15:36

Well, as I said, is an excellent set Franco, and here I will leave my suggestions

ATT: it is clearly superior in this aspect of Erviti, and his vocation is offensive, and I think we could have 73 or even 74, it has been shown in the games he has played, joining all attacks of the team, and even making goals

I have my doubts about your TS .. if not faster than ledesma, so I leave to your judgment

TW is clearly the best of it, is always free and well positioned to receive the ball, also, that helps in creating plays and understands their peers, so I choose 83

the rest is perfect, I think you should upgrade without doubt, excellent work
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 05, 22:07

i know that about ATT, but i don't want to overrate him to be honest... for that i opted for a lower value

no more oppinions?
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 10, 01:57

well...

UPDATED with my set. Like nobody gave more oppinions i opted to update it (for sure is better then the last set), any doubt about some value ask me
cabrakenny1
Former Lurker

Postby cabrakenny1 » 2012 May 06, 01:34

MOD EDIT: Please speak in english, here you can't use teh spanish
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 May 06, 01:43

cabrakenny1 wrote:Los que miran siempre los partidos de Boca, deben saber también que este Sanchez Miño es un gran jugador, uno de los mejores del plantel boquense. Tendrian que aumentarles los stats, porque los que tiene no reflejan como de verdad juega en la realidad. Sanchez nunca da un pase mal, no la pierde, cada vez que agarra la pelota hace todo bien, da mucha seguridad.
Es extremadamente veloz y tiene un muy buen regate!!... Aumentenle los puntos!

forgive me, but one of the rules of the forum is to write in English, so everyone can read the theads well, and it was updated, if we used our arguments on each players' skills, ej: messi should carry almost all the skills with 99, but be a little objective, no one denies that a crack and with a future selection, but as I said before, there must be objective
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 06, 23:35

was a mistake from my part gave him Box to Box, seems a bit excesive, he don't do all teh "side", neither go and back with so much frequency... also his DEF is a bit high, he's a more offensive player, sometimes vague to defend, also RES can go down 1 point too
in the other way, his accuracy in short/long passes is just AMAZING, a young player but looks like a experimented player, he always ask for the ball, specially in difficult situations
other thing he has is VISION, really surprised me with this, sometimes seems like he don't see his teammates but in a second he make a filtered pass or some cross to a player in a really difficult position who is difficult to see...
not so important but for something Sabella said he have an eye over him, a really surpise of the team since he debuted, can be starter in any team, but that's really difficult seeing Ervitti in sooo HIGH level
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 May 07, 00:25

xeneize wrote:was a mistake from my part gave him Box to Box, seems a bit excesive, he don't do all teh "side", neither go and back with so much frequency... also his DEF is a bit high, he's a more offensive player, sometimes vague to defend, also RES can go down 1 point too
in the other way, his accuracy in short/long passes is just AMAZING, a young player but looks like a experimented player, he always ask for the ball, specially in difficult situations
other thing he has is VISION, really surprised me with this, sometimes seems like he don't see his teammates but in a second he make a filtered pass or some cross to a player in a really difficult position who is difficult to see...
not so important but for something Sabella said he have an eye over him, a really surpise of the team since he debuted, can be starter in any team, but that's really difficult seeing Ervitti in sooo HIGH level

I agree with what you say franco, is an excellent player, your short and long passes are simply amazing, has great vision, but as Erviti playing with Boca, will be relegated to the bench or play in SB, I think is like a "waste of skill" to play in SB, by showing more rebelliousness and fence to attack often, so I think if you still would have to be a starter, I would like to see it as DM, is a technique just fine .. perhaps half is rushed, but if it continues, could have several changes your set, you say?
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 07, 00:51

yes, when i created teh set i tried to be "conservative" with some stats to don't overrate him, but he demostrate he's a more than simple player... lets wait more matches, but like i said in future less DEF/RES with better ATT/SPA/LPA/TEC are going to be good changes
Messias18
Valued Contributor

Postby Messias18 » 2012 May 11, 05:08

Nice player, we need to drop LPA, DA, TEC, ATT, etc. So, waiting your update xeneize! ;)
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 11, 10:36

welcome again Maxi :lol:

why decrease those values? specially ATT/DA/TEC (who i think maybe are low with current numbers), the unique stats who seems high an need decrease are DEF/RES like is aid before, but i don't understand why decrease the other stats tbh

Return to “Independiente”