Cristian Lema, Damac FC


Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20732
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 582 times

Cristian Lema, Damac FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 11, 00:02

Image

User avatar
distinguidosrx
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 527
Joined: 2012 Jun 29, 21:43
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby distinguidosrx » 2013 May 19, 19:17

Its weird but De Fellipe somethimes send him to the attack!!! its not SO bad...but he got a interesting short pass...
:!: Se viene el parche definitivo:
PES 6: l o s t d i m e n t i o n
"el extraño caso de Julio Cruz"
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2013 Nov 18, 15:04

The speed of his passes are really good, specially his long passes are really powerful. Its fucking slow, more than the actual values, but showed decent response, and also his ratio in att/def should be worse, is shit in both sense.
User avatar
distinguidosrx
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 527
Joined: 2012 Jun 29, 21:43
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby distinguidosrx » 2013 Nov 18, 20:53

Its a good choice in the defence saga but have some desatentions...Alegre its more quick than him in every sences
:!: Se viene el parche definitivo:
PES 6: l o s t d i m e n t i o n
"el extraño caso de Julio Cruz"
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2013 Dec 02, 15:43

Paablito wrote:The speed of his passes are really good, specially his long passes are really powerful. Its fucking slow, more than the actual values, but showed decent response, and also his ratio in att/def should be worse, is shit in both sense.

The same happened vs Gimnasia, but, as said distinguidosrx
distinguidosrx wrote:Its a good choice in the defence saga but have some desatentions...

That's true, he has amateur mistakes, I don't know why didn't play Alegre, he's far better than Lema

distinguidosrx wrote:Alegre its more quick than him in every sences

True.
User avatar
distinguidosrx
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 527
Joined: 2012 Jun 29, 21:43
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby distinguidosrx » 2013 Dec 02, 19:20

Alegre is injured...:(
:!: Se viene el parche definitivo:
PES 6: l o s t d i m e n t i o n
"el extraño caso de Julio Cruz"
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2013 Dec 14, 23:46

Updated, removed SB, decreased a little his att/def and increased resp and sps/lps.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2014 Apr 15, 23:24

Today did the same as previous matches, did crazy long passes with amazing speed there, also his kp is fucking amazing, easily could be 85.

raised his kp/sa/st and moved to Belgrano.
ps: zielinski loves this kind of horse.
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15852
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1592 times
Been thanked: 1254 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Aug 19, 02:54

Can we just give him all white numbers? He's absolutely crap, I hate the way he 'plays', really he's bad in all he tries.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2014 Aug 30, 01:47

Vickingo wrote:Can we just give him all white numbers? He's absolutely crap, I hate the way he 'plays', really he's bad in all he tries.

practically he has all white :lol: damn he's bc is shit as his da, even his coordination with the team sucks, also his spa lately is bad, fails passes of 5 or 10 mts, i can't believe why he's on first division.
User avatar
Scaramuso
PSD Guru
Posts: 5038
Joined: 2012 Dec 14, 19:16
Location: Boedo, Argentina
Has thanked: 761 times
Been thanked: 392 times
Contact:

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Scaramuso » 2014 Sep 08, 13:57

User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2014 Oct 20, 02:30

Spoiler: show
Paablito wrote:
Vickingo wrote:Can we just give him all white numbers? He's absolutely crap, I hate the way he 'plays', really he's bad in all he tries.

practically he has all white :lol: damn he's bc is shit as his da, even his coordination with the team sucks, also his spa lately is bad, fails passes of 5 or 10 mts, i can't believe why he's on first division.

:lol: he sooo bad and fucking slow, damn, his moves are really hard, his cordination sucks. nothing more to say about him.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 03, 16:59

Probably his balance could be even higher as well as his header accuracy, he is really good in opposite box winning in the air, not at atll by his jumps he literally trash every defender with his force. Also he is showing nice fka material, great accuracy in set pieces.
btw his mentality must be higher too, he has spirit despite of he aint a good defender.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 12, 00:58

Paablito wrote:Probably his balance could be even higher as well as his header accuracy, he is really good in opposite box winning in the air, not at atll by his jumps he literally trash every defender with his force. Also he is showing nice fka material, great accuracy in set pieces.
btw his mentality must be higher too, he has spirit despite of he aint a good defender.


Great goal here and also he had two more changes, but cant find them
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5436
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Paablito » 2018 Apr 15, 23:25

His season is really good in key aspects, being defensive reliable, great in the opposite box and also now he looks full of confidence being the 2nd fk tacker, time from time he hits some nice free kicks with amazing power and swerve.

Here are his two goals, the second one isnt impressive but at least he is there.
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image



This was close but showed his amazing aerial game
Spoiler: show
Image
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1438
Joined: 2012 Jul 02, 14:08
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby thor34 » 2018 Apr 20, 22:40

Is a best season in this carrer? He scored 6 goals
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: 2011 Mar 01, 14:52
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby chamakh » 2018 May 10, 15:45

Cant believe his improvement through last seasons, he became quite solid in defense and damn dangerous in set pieces
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15852
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1592 times
Been thanked: 1254 times

Re: Cristian Lema

Postby Vickingo » 2020 Feb 24, 17:54

Very nice FK goal
Spoiler: show
Image

Return to “West Asia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests