Marcelo Díaz

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Marcelo Díaz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jan 09, 15:28

Last edited by Reverend on 2012 Aug 22, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Klaus14

Re: Marcelo Díaz

Postby Klaus14 » 2018 Aug 02, 13:19

Apparently in a couple of hours it will be official the arrive to Racing club, and if its true this can be one exceptional move for both parts, really looking forward to it.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Klaus14

Postby Klaus14 » 2018 Aug 24, 23:59

Good debut, tipycal of what are we used to see, being the genesis of the game and absolutely accurate with the passing.

Surprised of the jump and leap he showed today , really amazed because i hadnt seen diaz like that :) .
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Sep 14, 13:24

Dafak, he is playing like a real boss in Racing being absolutely the talisman in this team, even i think he is better about this than ORti was to SL in the libertadores '14 to compare with somebody.
His intelligence and movements off the ball is amazing, starts to play as a swp with Sigali-Orban near of him and Saravia and Mena as a wb -doing a 3412 aka 3322 formation -, being ALWAYS the first pass option, being the dictator of the game trying to connect doing 1-2 movements with his mates.
Solid passer great great range in short or long passes, really slow - especially on the ball, he literally walks with it - and slightly stiff than the set suggest. I will wait a bit more to confirm but also he needs slower sta, agg and higher tw, better spa/sps, worst ts/acc/agi/da.
Link man

Postby Link man » 2018 Sep 30, 04:15

the best hiring of the season far, is at a very high level, today I saw the game of Rancing against Argentines and if I'm not wrong just missed 2 passes.

deserves an update, what he plays is impressive.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Sep 30, 14:31

Indeed, he's on fire, he changed with his passing all Racing's movement in the midfield and he's so accurate and damn smart. I've been always impressed about his intelligence and always trying to find the right decision to make. Also he's so damn slow, Xabi Alonso's style but who cares, he makes the team play the way he wants. Awesome player for Racing and AFA. It seems we got the wrong chilean midfielder (Silva).
Klaus14

Postby Klaus14 » 2018 Sep 30, 16:18

Wrong chilean indeed , but this all merit from coudet because already wanted him last year but he decided not to come and now racing seems another team with him, the club made a great decision with all the chileans in the squad not just diaz.
donkenke

Postby donkenke » 2018 Oct 20, 02:07

I honestly think that Diaz TW could be rated at 95. His supporting movement is top notch, and its was Diaz is really about, a very smart and as active as a player can be in terms of being an available option for teammates.

Comparing Diaz to lets say Arthur, can see why the first one is a lower TW player. For example:

Diaz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqIN3AjMVQ
Arthur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TMs_qXqtKQ

even Xavi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyR4furZnk

In these videos, do every one see in Diaz an significant inferior TW player?. These players have nothing on Diaz TW really, totally comparable and i say even Diaz, have always had at least, an almost Xavi esque TW capacity, nowdays more refined.
lito5

Postby lito5 » 2018 Oct 20, 03:02

i agree, since he joined to racing demostred a amazing capacity for be opcion of pass, allway moving locking spaces and movimients to be oction of pass
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2019 Feb 06, 01:19

Master, world class player. He is such a genius playing as dmf here in Racing, he has the pitch on his head, master of covering, build up and amazing sense of location to take the right action in the right moment, i dont have any statistics on my hand atm but he could be easily the guy with more touches per match he is incredible, even is more and more impressive at his age.
is true that he aint a killer pass to break lines as other dmf who tries more things but he is damn, really damn, solid. id say that the set is really well done, just could have a boost on his tw to 88ish - he is away from xavi value, he should be fair - his stamina must decreased a bit to the 83ish - his ds/ts/acc must be around -10 points, especially his ds, agg to 61ish, also i see some heavy so probably decreasing ab it his agility isnt a bad idea and for last i think that his response isnt yellow value, i mean yeah he can recover the ball but not to aggressive hgoing forward he is great ot anticipate the game and isnt intensive or enforcer guy as other dmf like Marcone or Domingo.

i have some free time those two weeks so ill try to make gifs showing his game.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Feb 11, 12:19

Giving him those tweaks and raped his defence, his weakest point i'd say, and probably could be even lower. Didn't touch his technical abilities, Pablo if you want go ahead.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2019 Feb 11, 13:12

thanks victor good update, i left my own laptop in my home so i dont have the gifs to show what is capable to do with the ball butin the next days i will post them.

edit here are some gifs, ill add some more through the days

Classic move from him, trying to put between the defenders and start a quick transition to the midfielders
Spoiler: show

He won in the air then he backs trying to recover the ball again, saw that another mate goes to the ball so he puts behind him seeing there is an empty space trying to cover him, the team is on possession of the ball so he stand up there to receive the ball and makes a really nice pass starting a nice counter attack.

really nice long pass

another great view of what is capable to do, moving always first to the left receive the ball trying to start the game in that side, how they cant receive again the ball and then he does a simple pass to the defenders but moves again to the center to be always the first pass option of the team trying to create superiority of players vs the opponent but his mate lost the ball with an awful pass to the right (there are two gifs because the movement is too long to be only one)

great vision and idea int he long pass but missed with the accuracy

another long gif divided in two

Return to “Racing Club”