Marco Ruben

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Marco Ruben

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 26, 23:25

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Oct 02, 08:12, edited 5 times in total.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Marco Ruben

Postby thor34 » 2016 Feb 18, 15:57

Señores yo soy del Gallinero
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2016 Feb 28, 23:17

Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Feb 28, 23:25

I think Thor's suggestions are quite accurate, not sure about Form, I think 6 would be alright. All the rest seem fine to me, could be updated now, he's the best striker in the league after Tevez.
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2016 Mar 05, 22:22

ATT 80 or 81 it's fair for me. He's in top 3 strikers in league.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Mar 07, 10:41

Indeed he's much higher in there, but there's something overlooked in him...his da, he's been showing crazy control of the ball in tiny spaces, dunno if someone noticed that
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2016 Mar 07, 13:58

I agree. And I add that DA , allowing him to better exploit his speed with the ball.
Think it's necessary to make these adjustments.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2016 Mar 10, 03:07

That beast is, today did everything perfect, good touches here and there, good role of pivot, as well as having a good mentality to not give any ball lost. All your good match the hill with a hat-trick, his third goal is without a doubt a something out of this world (though the rival goalkeeper has responsibility).
Bump, update? And Imo its da is 83
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Mar 10, 10:53

Given him an update after his hattrick yesterday, insane level
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 21, 13:21

his balance looked outstanding vs Boca yesterday, at least looked 83ish, vergini couldnt with him and tobio had some problems. Also he is damn good in attack, he creates danger with simple touches, moves around the attack looking empty spaces, playing kinda pivot, dont know if is that "good" about speed and stamina, but definitely the set is great great.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Dec 18, 01:48

he is quite slower than before, much more stiff but is capable of make great things at back, his strenght is pretty good despite of he isnt a big as other strikers. He turned into a great striker, so complete and dangerous as we are saying since at least one season back.

Paablito wrote:his balance looked outstanding vs Boca yesterday, at least looked 83ish, vergini couldnt with him and tobio had some problems. Also he is damn good in attack, he creates danger with simple touches, moves around the attack looking empty spaces, playing kinda pivot, dont know if is that "good" about speed and stamina, but definitely the set is great great.

Spoiler: show
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Dec 18, 02:24

That ball he took down was absolutely insane, i got crazy watching that movement in the box...absolute outstanding, red material. Also how quick he shoted in the same movement, it was absolutely crazy. Love him.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2017 Jan 05, 15:34

Imo is its level fantastic, it is him better CF of AFA? Or without doubts one of the best, its movements is incredible as well as its goals, it is always well posicionado in expectation of some rebound or desmarcandose to be able to remain free. Do I agree with the increase of att, but that exists they say of its resp? bc? it does good control panel here and beech deigned of 83's. And its bb? It is a rock when it is proposed, she can use well its body and arms to cover the ball
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 28, 18:15

Paablito wrote:he is quite slower than before, much more stiff but is capable of make great things at back, his strenght is pretty good despite of he isnt a big as other strikers. He turned into a great striker, so complete and dangerous as we are saying since at least one season back.

Paablito wrote:his balance looked outstanding vs Boca yesterday, at least looked 83ish, vergini couldnt with him and tobio had some problems. Also he is damn good in attack, he creates danger with simple touches, moves around the attack looking empty spaces, playing kinda pivot, dont know if is that "good" about speed and stamina, but definitely the set is great great.

Spoiler: show

Im positive with this, he turned into a great striker, slower but damn great. Yesterday was oustanding too, again vs Boca - seems he plays great vs them :lol: - and especially Magallán was trashed by him, couldnt with him all the night.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Oct 31, 12:58

Great taken down in here, also scored a pure 9 style goal, he's awesome
lito5
New Stat Maker

Postby lito5 » 2019 Apr 03, 14:33

scored a perfect hack trick in copa libertadores
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Apr 05, 21:10

It seems he's recovering his Central's good days level now in Paranaense, 8 goals in 6 matches so far. His hattrick vs Boca was just perfect, typical responsive and opportunistic CF like he has always been.
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Sep 24, 04:24

This guy barely gets involved in the matches so its really hard to rate him and yet he was key in the Brazilian Cup final against Internacional, making the same diagonal run in 2 different matches and making the same type of pass and getting 1 assist in each game... but that was it. With how hard he is to rate i think the safest bet would be to call for a decrease in his FORM, while they have some players displaying good level, Marco Ruben isnt.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2019 Sep 25, 03:26

I really disagree with this view and the uptade made. His has been regular for years at Rosario Central and even at Athletico he has shown a lot of consistency. The fact that he is "barely gets involved in the matches" is due a tactical and of his essence as player issues. His a true poacher striker, total reactive striker (despite all technical quality).
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2019 Sep 25, 04:08

toaad wrote:I really disagree with this view and the uptade made. His has been regular for years at Rosario Central and even at Athletico he has shown a lot of consistency. The fact that he is "barely gets involved in the matches" is due a tactical and of his essence as player issues. His a true poacher striker, total reactive striker (despite all technical quality).

Feel free to revert the form downgrade. I'm not quite sure what to make of his set, although he seems decisive at times, particularly on Libertadores, he also contributes very little throughout the game. I expect a player with a set like this to be scoring way more in the league on that Athletico team at the very least, given the crazy amount of service he gets. I don't know if he can't be arsed to try, but i can see him being a big culprit for Athletico not being that high up on the table considering his goal tally. And i see him as a candidate for a big att decrease.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Nov 21, 22:04

He has a reactive nature as Toaad says but he isnt able to use it in the matches and have that much advantage against our defenders considering that he has 84 reactions in his set, he is a target man who barely moves himself in supportive positions to receive the ball often staying in agressive positions in the defenders shoulder waiting for an opportunity where he can antecipate and "not" score a goal, yet when he wins it isnt like he shows that much quality he looks like those players who have a bunch of forms to change the ball direction but not place it where it should, also there is some numbers that displays dominance in his game where it isnt the case, he is often being put into pockets by defenders as i said before, there are a bunch of numbers in this set that looks strange from his performances specially the ones that show he is a dominant player regarding our other players and a superior technical quality where in fact this isnt the case most of time.
To name a few:
Attack: not sure what makes him one of the top attacks in Brazil, he isnt dangerous most of time but has some intelligence in him that is underused at some way but... Thonny Anderson display in Athletico is much better than Marco Ruben and Cirino as weird as he is gets a bunch of chances to score where Ruben fails to do so.
Response: while his antecipation can be seen as very good sometimes he isnt dominant as this represents.
DA: never seen any example of him showing that much quality he looks weird.
Shot Accuracy: too high for a player who isnt realiable to score as him even at the chances he gets, he is way more a ST player than SA.
Jumping: another example of him being dominant yet he doesnt jump that high im not sure if he even deserves an 80.
Mentality: not a warrior mentality or a player who increases his display in important matches.
Teamwork: barely gives any support and most of time is waiting for the ball.

Taking some bets as even those numbers are hard to define for this kind of player and to start a discussion if needed.
Last edited by Elivelton on 2019 Dec 25, 01:55, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rosario Central”