Fabián Rinaudo

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Fabián Rinaudo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 22, 05:04

Last edited by Manolo on 2010 Apr 16, 02:41, edited 3 times in total.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Re: Fabián RINAUDO

Postby JMVP » 2011 Sep 15, 19:49

Another great game by him, what a great player Sporting bought, really impressive overall: decent technique, hound dog mentality, supporting the team all over the pitch and defending very well.

Regarding being booked incorrectly i doubt it. I think he'll be booked a lot, but rightfully :lol: He's got so many tackles from behind he has to miss some doing a few nasty fouls. But he is a good tackler that's true. He reminds me Petit :twisted:
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2011 Sep 15, 19:54

that's practically the definition of him, great mentality and "eggs", but have also good TEC and ball distribution
i always believed his shot is a bit better, don't show yet his shot?
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Sep 15, 19:57

xeneize wrote:that's practically the definition of him, great mentality and "eggs", but have also good TEC and ball distribution
i always believed his shot is a bit better, don't show yet his shot?

He shot a few times but nothing to write home about.
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Sep 16, 01:11

He's shots aint nothing special but i think 68 is a bit underrated, It's not like he never hits the target. Rinaudo is a wonderfull player and fits the Portuguese League great. He's tackles are like art for me. Like Nesta's tackles are.

We should add CMF, and i think that a raise in both passing sections would be reasonable.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 16, 02:06

Yes, his passes could be even better as his RESP. When I've made the last update before going to Portugal, I didn't want to overrate him because I didn't know how he'd develops in Europe, but it seems that he's mantaining his level of Gimnasia in the last tournament (despite being relegated to Serie B). Great for him, I'd like to watch him in the NT when Mascherano couldn't play, he deserves at least an opportunity, players like him (DMF) in Argentina aren't too much with that level of consistency.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Sep 19, 23:02

Played a good match today. Positioning wise and also he's passing. He was far more concentrated when passing and didnt make any mistake with he's build up. And he's passes wheren't always easy. I suggest atleast raising he's SPS/LPS for now.

Another good game. SPS really should be raised. And wouldn't mind a +1 RES raise either.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Oct 02, 14:41

FernandoA13 wrote:Played a good match today. Positioning wise and also he's passing. He was far more concentrated when passing and didnt make any mistake with he's build up. And he's passes wheren't always easy. I suggest atleast raising he's SPS/LPS for now.

Another good game. SPS really should be raised. And wouldn't mind a +1 RES raise either.

I pretty much agree with everything that has been said, although i still think his speed is very much overrated, he sin't slow but he isn't fast at all, faster than Javi but surely not as fast as Fernando.

Btw, the other day i was watching the game against Lazio with two sporting fans and i confessed to them Rinaudo was my favourite sporting player and one of them replied "Yeah we believe you, you even play like him" joking with the fact that i run a lot and sometimes i'm a bit too agressive when defending.

PS: his shirt name is Fito Rinaudo
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 02, 15:17

Btw, the other day i was watching the game against Lazio with two sporting fans and i confessed to them Rinaudo was my favourite sporting player and one of them replied "Yeah we believe you, you even play like him" joking with the fact that i run a lot and sometimes i'm a bit too agressive when defending.

Haha, my friends call me F.Couto because of my dirty play sometimes. Do you play football with 11 x 11 ? because when i'm in Portugal we always play 5 x 5 or 6 x 6.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Oct 02, 15:57

I'm not dirty but sometimes i bruise people, mostly from clashes rather than tackles. And no we don't play eleven, just indoor or street, many times we can even manage to gather 5 players on each side but i like it better with fewer player because you have to run more.

Btw, i want to show the set i have for him, let me know what you think of it:
Spoiler: show
Name: RINAUDO

Club: SPORTING
Number: 6
Position: DMF*, CMF
Nationality: Argentine _arg

Foot: R
Side: N

Length: 176
Weight: 74

Attack: 67
Defence: 75
Balance: 80
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 80
Response: 82
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 67
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 70
Header: 74
Jump: 78
Technique: 80
Aggression: 67
Mentality: 85
Keeper Skills: 70
Team Work: 83

Injury Tolerance: A
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

S07 - Man Marking
S08 - Slide Tackle
S09 - Covering
P12 - Enforcer
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 02, 16:32

Mate, I think that we're going too fast. How many games did he play since his come to Portugal? He was updated in June/May I don't remember, because of his great performances in Gimnasia in the last time. I'm pretty sure that he's fast and better than 77/80 ratio. May be he didn't show nothing special because in Europe is different the style of playing that here that are go from here to there, and more "dirty" balls, and there shows TS/ACC. Also sinceraly I don't understand why decrease his Mentality, I mean, he was far the best when Gimnasia sucked in the last time and were difficult moments, and carrying the ball to try to win any match (also with Guillermo Barros Schelotto). I mean, Gimnasia was relegated, and Rinaudo was loved by fans because he ran all the match trying to catch the ball, and carry the entire team forward to look up the goal.
Look at this comment from a not Gimnasia supporter: Fito sos un monstruo. Entregaste el alma en cada partido, pura garra y sacrificio. Es un placer ver a un jugador como vos transpirar la camiseta de esa manera y en el último partido te multiplicaste por 10, jugándote la vida en cada jugada. Espero que tu pase por el fútbol portugués tenga el mejor de los éxitos.

Te saluda un hincha de Racing.

Fito, you're a monster. You gave your soul in each match, pure sacrifice and balls. It's a pleasure watch a player like you sweat your shirt in that way and in the last match you multiplied by 10, life gamble in each gameplay. I hope that your transfer by Portuguese football will be succesful. Greatings by a Racing supporter

And like this there are a lot here (look at him):

Also, I think that's a mistake decrease his level of DS, he has a MORE than decent speed with the ball, and I remember him dribbling between 4 opponents in counter-attacks and doing really great, and that was one of the focus that I've realized (and mostly here I think), his control of the ball is more than the average, he seems more a CMF than a DMF, but with the eggs/hounding of a DMF. The same with his long passes, he's amazing distributing the ball, seriously; I remember FAST more than accurate long passes, and nice vision of the game.

Look at for example 1:10, 1:53, 3:58, 5:07, I can continue but I think that's enough. (his long passes)

And in 6:45 his DS, isn't that crap to have that number, is more than decent.

He's a really complete player and I think that for that reason he'll play in NT in WC Qualifies as substitute of Masche.
I'm against also with an agility decrease, as I've said before he's able to does nice dribbles and quickly changes of direction, it's a shame that I couldn't find videos, but in the video above there are some of it.

What do you think friend?
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2011 Oct 02, 16:35

damn he look like another player with those changes... incredible how he lose speed and teh change in LPS
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 02, 16:50

I think you are underestimating him tbh.

Attack: 67
Defence: 75
Balance: 80
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 84
Response: 83
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 67
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 76
Header: 76
Jump: 80
Technique: 80
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 88
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 83

Injury Tolerance: A
condition: 7
And the cards the same.

The things i agree are the fact that he's STA is better, the fact that he is slower. He's shooting is less impressive, i agree. TW is better and finally he's passing is better.
BUT
Some few things i think you don't see quite aswell imo. Im going to start from the top: He is slower i agree, but never that slow thats just nonsense. He is hard to judge because sometimes he looks faster then other times. But he tracks back quite often and keeps up and even with does numbers it's hard to always keep up in PES. On the lines it's easier to recover the ball, and irl Rinaudo has a easier time aswel tracking back balls close to the line but in the center with does numbers its not that easy at all with all the movement of the other players in PES and Rinaudo does it irl. imo he's RES should go up to 83. He is just always a bit faster then other players retrieving the ball.
Also i think you got to pay a little more attetion at he's dribbling its quite good and he doesnt loose much speed dribbling like you think, and it suprised me a lot. Because not much DMF with he's best quality can dribble as good.
Both he's passing LP and SP the speed behind its passing must be higher then the accuracy. He isnt afraid of putting power behind them, but sometimes lacks accuracy specially in he's SPA. I think its because of he's lack of concentration sometimes. He's shot abilities i agree with you it isnt too impressive. But i also think you made a big mistake by suggestion a lower swerve/curling he exually quite good at delivering balls with a bit of curve, take a look at he's LP or SP with a bit of lenght.
He's jumping is a bit above avarage for he's lenght. In he's heading ability i didnt notice anything special so 76/77 is fine by me.
TECH i agree, he has a fine TECH for he's posistion 80. The part of you suggesting a lower MENT i simply don't understand.. i mean what does he has to do? He is defending, he is fighting, he is giving everything in every match. If he continiues i will probably ask for a raise. TW 82 is fine by me, but 83 he deserves aswel.
Oh yeah i forgot, he's AGI is fine at 80. he doesnt look always agile. But when people charge at him, he often stand foot also because of he's agility and gets away. Also he's AGI is a big plus when he tackles. I would consider AGI raise instead of decrease honestly. AGG i raised because he is more then often running forward, sometimes even recovering balls up front. So im not that into your new set man, sorry.

Fito, you're a monster. You gave your soul in each match, pure sacrifice and balls. It's a pleasure watch a player like you sweat your shirt in that way and in the last match you multiplied by 10, life gamble in each gameplay. I hope that your transfer by Portuguese football will be succesful. Greatings by a Racing supporter
Couldn't agree more. He is my favorite players already. It's hard not to 'love' this guy. I've been waiting a long time for a player like this at Sporting, a player like Liedson that will 'eat the grass'. Show that he is worth the money we pay him.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Oct 02, 17:20

vickingo_73 wrote:Mate, I think that we're going too fast.

It's only my set and i want to know what Fernando thinks of it, it's not an update suggestion.
For now i can tell you the current speed and DS stats make him nearly as fast as Ramires from Chelsea wich doesn't seem correct to me, but nothing will be changed for now. Regarding the way he gives all he's got on the pitch please don't do the common mistake of leaving it all to mentality, remember he has the enforcer card and a lot of other stats that make him behave like he does irl.

@Fernando

First of all, i didn't took the 1st post set as a reference, i started a set from scratch, and i only saw 3 matches if i'm not worng. Some points are based on discussions about him with sporting fans rather than my own opinion. So let's go by topics.

Stamina: we agree with a raise, it could be even higher imo

Speed: like if the numbers i gave him make him a slow player ... for all i've know he's average in that department and that's how i rated him... actually slightly above average. But of course i may be wrong.

Aerial: I noticed him trying to position himself to win the ball on the ground rather than jumping nad heading it, which leads me to think he may not be very good in the air.

Dribble: yeah i noticed he's quite good at that, maybe i was a bit harsh but his style of dribble is not about close control, he's just smart enough to avoid being tackled. Never noticed him being fast with the ball though.

Mentality: Not mutch to say, the problem is vastly on how people rate mentality.

... and i'm off to see him play

PS: Or maybe not :lol:
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 02, 17:25

Nice, no problem, I understand bad your intentions with the set, I'm sorry :D

About MENT, I was referring to his "never give up" attitude, not to hound/pressure. And because of that reason, I've put the example of those matches in Gimnasia when they were relegated, etc.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 02, 17:27

Aerial: I noticed him trying to position himself to win the ball on the ground rather than jumping nad heading it, which leads me to think he may not be very good in the air.
I agree with this, i dont really understand why he does it. But when he jumps he jumps good enough to win some battles.

He is send off... i really hate Portuguese refs they make me sick.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 15, 00:27

When i play with Sporting. I watch Rinaudo in the game and something just doesnt seem right...he's height! He is way too tall.
And whatever physical changes i made it didnt look like irl. I tried to watch some video of him to compare heights with he's teammates.
Now this video at the beginning show Pereirinha walk towards him, now Pereirinha is 1.73 and looks a bit taller then Rinaudo. Also Schaars look taller then Rinaudo on the video while Schaars only being 1.77.

So i really think that he's height is around 1.73, could be 1.72 or less. But max 1.74. But even if he would be 1.76 irl. I think we need to decrease he's height to make him more like irl how he looks in the pitch.

Also a nice video to watch. @ JMVP, look at he's jumping, long passing and DS (i know this is just highlights but still it shows that he can and does it).

Also please add CMF.
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2011 Oct 31, 00:46

Agree that he looks like a short guy but his body looks also bold , got thick arms and legs that could be also a factor why he looks shorter then his real height.
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 31, 03:42

In my option file i made he's arms thick ;) . And i also made he's chest +3 or so. But trust me Rinaudo around 1.72m looks like irl.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 02, 02:25

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=903&t=25213

My set for Rinaudo.

Great goal by Fito Rinaudo!
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Sep 24, 22:37

Good game against Gil Vicente, im happy he is back.

Return to “Rosario Central”