Rodrigo Braña

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Rodrigo Braña

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 06, 18:24

jorgecavs

Re: Rodrigo BRAÑA

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 10, 10:42

xeneize wrote:agree, also COND need go down 1 point (i ahve somthing in mind about how Konami rate I.T., i think we're rating it bad, anyway for now updated with C)

what think about COND?

Agree with IT in C, and the Condition should be maintained in 6 imo, when he isn't injured usually play 35/40 games per season, and this is much to AFA.
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 12, 22:40

jorgecavs wrote:
xeneize wrote:agree, also COND need go down 1 point (i ahve somthing in mind about how Konami rate I.T., i think we're rating it bad, anyway for now updated with C)

what think about COND?

Agree with IT in C, and the Condition should be maintained in 6 imo, when he isn't injured usually play 35/40 games per season, and this is much to AFA.

IMO his Defense, Response and Stamina are overrated
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 12, 22:44

why? he don't playe... and in teh last matches in who played showed a really good level, teh problem are his injuries
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 12, 22:48

xeneize wrote:why? he don't playe... and in teh last matches in who played showed a really good level, teh problem are his injuries

I know, but 77 in defense and 85 in response seems too much for a DMF like him. In the past he deserved it but not now IMO
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 12, 23:17

i don't know, when he was capable of play, he had level to play in teh NT (also he played some amtches)
anyway, lets wait to see him
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 13, 02:35

His sense of defending and his ability to carry out is (at least imo) from an international player. It's more than well deserved his place at NT and personally (just my humble opinion) I'd like to watch him 5 consecutive games with no. 5 of NT with Guiñazu and Augusto Fernandez behind Messi/Aguero/Higuain. For sure attitude and love by the shirt we'll have. I'm tired of uncommited guys that seem that gives the same to play at NT or in his club. The games that he played with Argentina he was one of the best in the field and a shame that he had to be substituted by an injurie. It's a shame how proud he's to be injured as he's without any doubt the best DMF who played in AFA consistently along with Battaglia this century.
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 15, 06:54

vickingo_73 wrote:His sense of defending and his ability to carry out is (at least imo) from an international player. It's more than well deserved his place at NT and personally (just my humble opinion) I'd like to watch him 5 consecutive games with no. 5 of NT with Guiñazu and Augusto Fernandez behind Messi/Aguero/Higuain. For sure attitude and love by the shirt we'll have. I'm tired of uncommited guys that seem that gives the same to play at NT or in his club. The games that he played with Argentina he was one of the best in the field and a shame that he had to be substituted by an injurie. It's a shame how proud he's to be injured as he's without any doubt the best DMF who played in AFA consistently along with Battaglia this century.

Yes he puts a lot of eggs (pone muchos huevos), but IMO he's not the great no. 5 that he was when Estudiantes won the Libertadores Cup. A lot of injuries carried him to a lower level. About Battaglia the same. Battaglia is an excellent DMF but IMO he doesn't deserve 77 in defense. I don't remember exactly when his last game was, but I think that maybe 1 year and a half ago. It happens the same with Razzotti (no as good as Battaglia and Braña obviously), but he used to have 76 in defense and because he's been injured for a while he's now 74 in defense (and I suggested other things like decreasing his speed, etc). Summarizing, I think he's a great player but 77 in defense and 85 in response seems too much for me.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 03, 21:39

Notes:
against Vélez Sarsfieldby Torneo Clausura. 27/04/2012
He gave me his game sucks, its level today is terrible, never tires make fouls and protest to the referee. Many of the skills are overrated, especially DEF and RESP. Always react late and makes fouls, and above protest then indiscriminately, is rare has no red card so far. His passes are also still very weak, often intercepting his passes with ease, and the accuracy also decreases enough, now looks like a mediocre passer. His will is still intact, but sometimes have too much attitude and this plays against.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 29, 00:40

He's at a really bad level since the last part of the last season. Probably it's because the general level of the team and also probably his constant injuries. Btw he's a clear anchor man nowadays, he doesn't hound as before, he plays more relaxed -from what he was, I mean, he still runs a lot- and commits a lot of unnecesary fouls. He doesn't participate in attack at all, even in corners he's the last man and goes to the rebound. His passes are weak and many of the awfully placed. His technical skills also are almost awful many times, difficult to trap balls and making fouls cause this. He's still a 'good player' but he's far from when Verón played with him. This set needs a total revamp and I've been thinking in something like this:

Attack: 63 (-6)
Defence: 75 (-2)
Stamina: 85 (-3)
Top Speed: 77 (-2)
Acceleration: 76 (-4)
Response: 82 (-3)
Agility: 74 (-5)
Dribble Accuracy: 75 (-2)
Dribble Speed: 75 (-3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 77 (-3)
Short Pass Speed: 75 (-2)
Header: 75 (-3)
Technique: 74 (-3)
Aggression: 62 (-10)
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Aug 29, 18:55

vickingo_73 wrote:He's at a really bad level since the last part of the last season. Probably it's because the general level of the team and also probably his constant injuries. Btw he's a clear anchor man nowadays, he doesn't hound as before, he plays more relaxed -from what he was, I mean, he still runs a lot- and commits a lot of unnecesary fouls. He doesn't participate in attack at all, even in corners he's the last man and goes to the rebound. His passes are weak and many of the awfully placed. His technical skills also are almost awful many times, difficult to trap balls and making fouls cause this. He's still a 'good player' but he's far from when Verón played with him. This set needs a total revamp and I've been thinking in something like this:

Good notes!!! I agree with all of them. I've been suggesting the same before
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 29, 22:13

nachogr28 wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:He's at a really bad level since the last part of the last season. Probably it's because the general level of the team and also probably his constant injuries. Btw he's a clear anchor man nowadays, he doesn't hound as before, he plays more relaxed -from what he was, I mean, he still runs a lot- and commits a lot of unnecesary fouls. He doesn't participate in attack at all, even in corners he's the last man and goes to the rebound. His passes are weak and many of the awfully placed. His technical skills also are almost awful many times, difficult to trap balls and making fouls cause this. He's still a 'good player' but he's far from when Verón played with him. This set needs a total revamp and I've been thinking in something like this:

Good notes!!! I agree with all of them. I've been suggesting the same before

I like your notes, but I do not know if it really deserves green in Header, I never seemed a good header. This year was terrible games, although it is called the NT again.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2012 Sep 01, 21:33

Vs Newells
Awful game for him. He was late for every ball, that caused the double yellow card, and hence the red card. He was commissioned to cover the midfield running constantly.
I think he response should drop to 80 or less.
Was very imprecise with the passes, and his DS/DA today was awful. I think he dont' deserves green SPA/LPA/TEC
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 01, 22:26

So, given him a really needed update. Thanks to all.
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2012 Sep 01, 22:41

i think condition should be lower, he isn't as consistent as he used to be, 5 it's enough for him
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 10, 14:30

Vs Paraguay. He looked nervous and each time he touched the ball seemed he had to demonstrate why is at NT. He commited a really stupid penalty for a reaction in the box with his hand. Then he commited any fouls and in 2nd half he raised a lot his level, using his good response (as before) to cut attacks and playing simple passes. He got a yellow card again, so he'll miss the game vs Perú, eventhough he wouldn't be starter as Mascherano is available again.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 10, 14:36

Why is this guy still at the NT, for God's sake?
I don't wanna think he's Sabella's puppet...
Argentina has better options for players with similar features than Braña, like Fabían Rinaudo.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 10, 14:43

Well yeah, he's Sabella's boy as well as Sosa, Rojo, Desábato, Andújar, Fede Fernández (may be the only deserved). I'd rather other players over him as Rinaudo, Lucas Biglia and even Cirigliano. Also it's more surprising as Braña's level since two tournaments is mostly shit.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 10, 14:53

Maybe it's because Rinaudo was raised from Gimnasia de La Plata (aka El Lobo, Estudiantes' bitter rivals)? :lol:
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Sep 11, 01:35

vickingo_73 wrote:Well yeah, he's Sabella's boy as well as Sosa, Rojo, Desábato, Andújar, Fede Fernández (may be the only deserved). I'd rather other players over him as Rinaudo, Lucas Biglia and even Cirigliano. Also it's more surprising as Braña's level since two tournaments is mostly shit.

I agree with Vickingo (and all the argentinians too haha). I don't like Fernandez either
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 08, 23:35

vs Brazil _bra. He played really bad, most of times he miss easy passes and even being conservative with them. In 2nd half he raised his level recovering many balls, but still he had a really awful game. Argentina had luck of having so beast as Guiñazú cause he recovered all the balls Braña missed. He's really slow with the ball, he just walks with difficults with it.

Vs Quilmes. Imo he had a good match, good at passing showing an insane SPS by moments. He didn't fail so many passes and was good at coverings. Seemed better physically than lately.

Return to “Estudiantes de La Plata”