PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Angel González

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Apr 12, 17:31

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Angel González

Postby Paablito » 2017 Apr 13, 12:06

i like his style and how aggressive is despite of he lacks real speed, technique or even he isnt a good crosser as others smfs, but has confidence and tries more than others players of godoy cruz. Also has really nice agility and ball control on his dribbling and he creates good amount of danger when moves around the box, i would say he is one of the most dangerous players in the team behind correa and f. silva still he needs be much better about commitment if would be more intensive he could be even better in his style. btw i think he needs s cards and some stars, keep watching him.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 12, 00:51

He is playing in a mixed smf/wf position and seems much better than when he played as ss thanks to his aggressiveness and crazy acceleration makes him a realiable winger, his burst is amazing and takes advantages of that. The main problem is that he needs a loooot of space to be dangerous with his long passing, the accuracy there flucuates a lot and when he runs and hits crosses.
Overall he is a good player but as i said inthe past, he must be more incisive and believe more in his skills because sometimes you can see with a lot of doubts and loosing the ball so easy.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 May 05, 22:35

Just a side note from today, he did some interesting tricks with the ball and showed nice balance - dont know vs why, but in a couple of times he won in 1-1 situations using his body - he trashed to k. mac allister about speed, seriously, he has a great great burst and agility style.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Oct 31, 15:44

He is starting to play again, dont know if he was injured or what but he must be starter without any doubts. Gives a really nice fresh air to the attack being quite dangerous moving around the right - showing his best potential here - or left flank. I like his agile style showing really nice burst movements, break down his speed and again starting to run also he is more incisive plus his great dribbling in my eyes makes him a great winger although of his weakness based on his confidence.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Oct 05, 23:32

Seems he is prone to get injuries lately, since he left Godoy Cruz he cant show his full potentiall until know, what a really shame because he is a pretty decent smf, really fast and good overall dribbler.

Return to “Estudiantes de La Plata”