julgui

Re: Mariano PAVONE

Postby julgui » 2011 Aug 05, 17:03

Transfer to Lanús _arg
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 01, 03:29

Low performance again, he decreased a lot his level, and today he missed a lot of opportunities because of his lack of shoot technique, to shoot in difficult position, and a lot of times he was anticipated by Sigali and Nico Sanchez, I watch a general decrease of his numbers in the near future...
julgui

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 03, 18:59

jajaj but still did not play hardly anything haha. Even those angered by his goal to Independiente. :lol: :lol: (joke)
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
Joga10

Postby Joga10 » 2011 Sep 03, 19:53

I said it, when he stay in River, this player is horrible, this is not the pavone of Estudiantes, he loss to much the level, Furch have more technique and drrible than him for example, 79 in DA and TECH is very overrated, all his stats are very overrated.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 04, 16:28

vickingo_73 wrote:Low performance again, he decreased a lot his level, and today he missed a lot of opportunities because of his lack of shoot technique, to shoot in difficult position, and a lot of times he was anticipated by Sigali and Nico Sanchez, I watch a general decrease of his numbers in the near future...

He entered again vs Estudiantes, and I'm focusing in watch closer his shoots and movements, and god, he's slow as hell today and he can't shoot from difficult angles, and if he shoots usually is very very bad the shoot and innacurated.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 12, 19:37

He needs an urgent decrease of his values, someone has numbers/explanations?
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2011 Nov 12, 19:49

agree, his BAL need come down (1 point IMO), like the bichi fuertes
his STA can go down a bit also, don't move too mcuh to deserve that value IMO
ACC don't convince me nowadays, but i'm not sure honestly

what you think in DA/SA/ST? (sometimes miss incredible goals)
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 13, 01:11

xeneize wrote:agree, his BAL need come down (1 point IMO), like the bichi fuertes
his STA can go down a bit also, don't move too mcuh to deserve that value IMO
ACC don't convince me nowadays, but i'm not sure honestly

what you think in DA/SA/ST? (sometimes miss incredible goals)

Nice comparision with Fuertes, are pretty similar taking into account only his BB. About STA could be a point less, but I'm not sure, he was always a runner from 0' to 90', the problem is that he doesn't play all the matches, so it's difficult to rate in that aspect. About ACC could be at the same level of his TS, I was thinking in something like 78/78 will be enough. As I said, mostly we have to decrease is his SA, sinceraly I don't watch it better than Parra's who has 78 in SA, and he's far nowadays of Parra's ST who has 84, probably with 80/81 will be fine. His DA needs an urgent decrease to 76/77, compare with Parra are pretty similar nowadays in this type of technical styles; aren't so good. Sinceraly I was following him in his matches this tournament, and his sense of ubication is still more than good, he knows how to posicionate himself to create danger and he's pretty smart into the box, so I don't agree with a decrease in it; also he's better than Parra's ubication who has 81. Also, I found his TW terrible...but shit! He's really selfish and his link-up play to look for the ball isn't good, it's totally crap, he's focused only in his movements and don't care about the team...I watch a huge decrease to white numbers here...
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2011 Nov 14, 01:40

agree in the most of what you said

about ATT, i think i was wrong, is not bad in that, he's dangerous always and have good positioning, teh problem is he stay losing really easy goals sometimes
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 14, 02:05

So...made a needed update of BB/STA/ACC/DA/SA/ST/TECH/TW as we agree, also I've increased 4 points his DEF and put OFF (and not S/OFF as before) to represent how he hounds in attack (He was reflected this in his mentality with the before definition).
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2011 Nov 14, 03:49

I agree with those changes, but don't know about ST. Sometimes his 1-on-1 finishes are good technically or considering difficult positioning (I don't know if this is a valid argument, but remember the goal against Boca in that final against Estudiantes. I think he's still pretty capable of shooting under pressure or from difficult angles).

Also, th only special ability I'd leave to him is Post player. It's urgent to remove *1-on-1 Finish and *Reaction (with his high AGG is enough, or maybe could have 1 or 2 more points in AGG) IMO. And about *Middle shooting, I don't think he has scored many goals from long distances, and less in the latest period in River (let's not take into account as mid distance the goal against Belgrano)

I had put this a time ago. What about removing the special abilities?
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 19, 01:20

Removed special abilities, thanks Mati.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 20, 01:24

Believe it or not, he's playing really well and SCORING. Pretty good movements and he recovered that he used to be: A beast of protecting the ball. Intelligent game vs Flamengo and today played few minutes, made an incisive run between defenders and won the match. Incredible that this guy has a magnet to score vs Independiente in last minutes, 3 consecutive final minutes goals (1 with River and 2 with Lanus).
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 26, 15:42

wow .. is amazing the strength that is in the melee, it's amazing .. yesterday I won with Insaurralde and schiavi (which are of the strongest local soccer) ... is very intelligent and manages to play alone against two central defenders, another thing I noticed is his jump, which can be equal to mauro matos ..
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 26, 21:56

agree, also is amazing his sacrifice, but not his STA, he runs A LOT per match, but in practically always finish cramped (acalambrado) because his fitness not resist to much effort
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 10, 18:03

vickingo_73 wrote:Believe it or not, he's playing really well and SCORING. Pretty good movements and he recovered that he used to be: A beast of protecting the ball. Intelligent game vs Flamengo and today played few minutes, made an incisive run between defenders and won the match. Incredible that this guy has a magnet to score vs Independiente in last minutes, 3 consecutive final minutes goals (1 with River and 2 with Lanus).

Awesome level and constant scorer...he's recovering his best level from after River's blooper. Really interesting player nowadays, almost impossible to pull off from the ball, intelligent in his movements inside the box and showing a really awesome SA/ST to score, also is developing again his header ability.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 10, 20:27

agree, he's a rock when he puts his body... always seemed a more than dangerous player, but like you said, he decreased his elvel in that time in River, now is recovering his best form without doubts, agree with you, is a intelligent player, and move more than a "typical" number 9 maybe, his runs between defenders are not new...
btw, i'm still thinking his STA is not good, is just MENT, i'm not suggesting a whithe number, but a little decrease wouldn't be bad
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 27, 12:38

vickingo_73 wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:Believe it or not, he's playing really well and SCORING. Pretty good movements and he recovered that he used to be: A beast of protecting the ball. Intelligent game vs Flamengo and today played few minutes, made an incisive run between defenders and won the match. Incredible that this guy has a magnet to score vs Independiente in last minutes, 3 consecutive final minutes goals (1 with River and 2 with Lanus).

Awesome level and constant scorer...he's recovering his best level from after River's blooper. Really interesting player nowadays, almost impossible to pull off from the ball, intelligent in his movements inside the box and showing a really awesome SA/ST to score, also is developing again his header ability.

Completely agree with that, he is playing very well, and is currently one of the most dangerous players in attack. And also I think there is no doubt that is ambidextrous, it passes and shots with the same frequency and accuracy with both feet.

i'm still thinking his STA is not good, is just MENT, i'm not suggesting a whithe number, but a little decrease wouldn't be bad

he is one of the Top fordward in STAM and MENT and is kept running for 90 minutes, and the few times it's replacement is to be applauded, not fatigue. Even the best plays important matches and almost always scores. Like I will analyze the current values.

His last goal against All Boys.

Spoiler: show
pandaleon

Postby pandaleon » 2012 Jun 29, 14:42

He is payer of Cruz Azul of Mexico.http://futbol.univision.com/mexico/vide ... ain-juarez
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jun 29, 15:36

Jorge, before move we can update with past notes right? He has been doing so great that will be a shame leave this stats from his River's era.

Return to “Estudiantes de La Plata”