Javier Correa

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Javier Correa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Sep 18, 23:44

Paablito

Re: Javier Correa

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 25, 14:53

dont know why he isn't starter, because he is pure danger in attack, i meant he plays sooo little but manages to create opportunities to score and does with regularity - i think he is one of the best with good ratio of goals per minutes played in afa - yeah technically he is far away of ayovi and he is not to strong ir good in the air as morro garcia, but he is aggressive (i think he could have higher value) and has confidence on his skills. Great force in his shoots and can use both feets in his game.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Apr 03, 13:37

Paablito wrote:i meant he plays sooo little but manages to create opportunities to score and does with regularity

five matches, three goals.

vs Mineiro
Spoiler: show

vs River

vs Racing

He is aggressive, fast, has really nice head abilities, great force and power in his legs and also is quite poachy in the box. He is quite complete for sure, if he will be better rounded, he could have much more goals or at least much more oportunities to score. I like him a lot.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Apr 17, 18:08

:lol: his aggressiveness looks near of orange zone - he is pretty much as zampedri - great ball collector when is in the box, always is looking losing balls to score, with those matches he showed of what is capable of do, score two more goals and always is close to score another one. He is seriously good in attack.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 14, 12:47

Uggh despite of he scored a goal and had a good match, yesterday wasted a lot of chances to score, i remember at least four chances, but imo he hasnt lucky, two were saved by the gk, other one was with his left foot but from a difficult position and the other one was incredible :lol:
im positive that he is a great great striker and zero supportive, he also needs *lines plus higher agg even is showing great pace off the ball altought he needs play more calm. sometimes looks nervous and hurries so he ruines the chances to score, would be awesome for him and the team if could think two more seconds.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Feb 14, 13:02

Indeed I watched the match and the guy was really wasteful. Still (and taking into account the poor Zamora opposition) he was really active and making some good movements here and there...he touched a lot the ball? Trying some nice dribbles and all. He could be something good imo with Vera and Ruiz at his back. I had the impressions he moved quite a lot off the ball but going forward.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 25, 23:13

Amazing goal https://twitter.com/TNTSportsLA/status/ ... 0471654401 he is such a great player, i really like his style, pure scorer and with a great confidence in himself.
seems like leandro fernandez about his sa, sometimes you can see making really nice hits but other are so ugghh.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Mar 12, 02:25

Two goals more, yeah probably was vs one of the worst defenses of the whole league but he is such a dangerous players, i find pretty similar to leandro fernandez in his style, but technically worst.
"weak" foot https://youtu.be/AlhJ_GfPN5c?t=17s
goal as pure old n°9 https://youtu.be/AlhJ_GfPN5c?t=40s
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Apr 03, 15:15

Vickingo wrote:Indeed I watched the match and the guy was really wasteful. Still (and taking into account the poor Zamora opposition) he was really active and making some good movements here and there...he touched a lot the ball? Trying some nice dribbles and all. He could be something good imo with Vera and Ruiz at his back. I had the impressions he moved quite a lot off the ball but going forward.

How brainless is this guy? He shots when he has two man in front of him instead of trying a simple pass. He's so damn wasteful in attack. And yeah, he's really supportive.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 May 15, 18:03

This is a classic movement of him, pure confidence despite of he lacks of good resources to carry the ball, great speed and balance with an amazing shot with his "weak" foot.

His goal

Another angle
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 May 15, 18:59

Vickingo wrote:
Vickingo wrote:Indeed I watched the match and the guy was really wasteful. Still (and taking into account the poor Zamora opposition) he was really active and making some good movements here and there...he touched a lot the ball? Trying some nice dribbles and all. He could be something good imo with Vera and Ruiz at his back. I had the impressions he moved quite a lot off the ball but going forward.

How brainless is this guy? He shots when he has two man in front of him instead of trying a simple pass. He's so damn wasteful in attack. And yeah, he's really supportive.

Despite I still think this, he had one great last half season, he was really dangerous even being shit at decision making. He's a little bull, pure confidence as you said, bad da and good balance...he goes forward and is really intense. Probably he'll go to a bigger club? He should develop a lot his skills btw.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Aug 17, 17:44

The last matches played alone in a 5311 formation he is doing a madness work covering a huge amount of mts, didnt expected from him. He does a great effort running to everywhere, being the first defender of the team, you can see in defense position near of the middle line - even in some circunstances Alan ruiz is alone in attack and he is like a smf - lets see if he will play in this new role for the team or just was for those matches.
His technical skills are quite average, i think his close control could be lower hasnt a good control to be in the green zone he is pure force, speed and stupidness :lol: probably higher att/sa and lower st inst a bad idea too but not really sure on this one.

Return to “Colón de Santa Fe”