Re: Gonzalo BUENO

Postby Diego » 2012 Sep 17, 19:59

He is faster than this. Ts 88 and Acc 90 imo
bam!
chedl

Postby chedl » 2012 Sep 17, 20:22

yes, i agree, and maybe more DA and DS, so as da in means yellows and ds +1/+2
"Serás eterno como el tiempo y florecerás en cada primavera" Club Atlético Peñarol
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Sep 17, 20:38

yeah, his Da can be ridiculous at times :x And higher ds is spot on definately

I was also thinking on these changes:

Agg 86/87
St 77
Sa 75
Tec 82/83
Spa 76
Sps 75
Agi 88

And maybe outside?

just to elaborate a bit, I have seen him doing many pretty good finishing, good trapping, Very aggresive playing style, always bumping forward. Not sure about passing, but i think he deserves it, seen him doing some technically difficult passes. And his turns are real fast, i would say they arent much slower than walcott's ( thus i have even been thinking about oranges... not sure up to now) and have much more control on them.

what do you think about da? i think he is at least an 84, and shows glimpses of 87 esque control
bam!
chedl

Postby chedl » 2012 Sep 17, 22:28

yes, he deserves outside. da in 84/85 is good, 87 is too much. His passes are good now, he have vision but not concrete correctly in some chances.
"Serás eterno como el tiempo y florecerás en cada primavera" Club Atlético Peñarol
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Sep 17, 22:33

Yeah, Just glimpses, dont think he needs to sit at 87.

Will have an eye to spa/sps. Are you ok with updating the rest?
bam!
chedl

Postby chedl » 2012 Sep 17, 22:40

yes i agree, updated
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 31, 03:08

Made a few changes, what do you think? I wanted to give him higher passing again, he can produce really good stuff, his through balls are better than his crosses definately, for example nacional's goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nY#t=2862s
bam!
chedl

Postby chedl » 2012 Nov 03, 22:31

good update, i like it.

vs. River Plate:
He's a idiot, by a stupid discussion was expulsed and (for luck :P) he lose the match against Peñarol. Despite of this, had a good match, as always, insane speed and dribbling.
Magic10

Postby Magic10 » 2012 Nov 04, 23:44

chedl wrote:good update, i like it.

vs. River Plate:
He's a idiot, by a stupid discussion was expulsed and (for luck :P) he lose the match against Peñarol. Despite of this, had a good match, as always, insane speed and dribbling.

I totally agree,(unfortunately :p ) those stupid yellow cards are of young players and inexperienced in general. A great opportunity for "Rayo" Ramírez or Vicente Sánchez.
atrechi

Re: Gonzalo Bueno

Postby atrechi » 2013 Jan 21, 13:02

So, he has a higher Top Speed than Gabriel Agbonlahor, and more explosive power than C. Ronaldo..... and he's 20.... ooo and dribble speed is soo overrated too. Nicolas Lopez is just as fast, and probably has better technique overall too and look at his stats compared to this guy...
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Jan 21, 21:39

Fuck off smart ass
bam!
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Jan 21, 22:15

I feel telling you off is being nice with you.

Comparing Bueno's agility with Cristiano's is quite ridiculous if you ask, well, no... Ridiculous is that you can doubt who is superior in this aspect. His truns are really but really fast, wonder what are you staring at when watching a match of him? You should be able tell he definately neeeds the agi value pretty quick. And you are telling me he is not orange ts :| man, just wtf.

I would have replied on a different manner, but I hate smart ass scums like you. You did the same thing in recoba's thread some months ago iirc, next time you post something with the same disgusting actittude, I will delete it and not care, hopefully, you'll keep it up and be banned some day :) Regards

Ps. Yes, I am a jerk.
bam!
atrechi

Postby atrechi » 2013 Feb 04, 23:36

dude, calm down. I'm not being a smart ass. I dont want to insult or disrespect anybody.

What I was pointing out is that with this stats he's way too fast compared to the other fast players in the Uruguayan league. I mean, he has world class speed on par with world class players, and he's only 20 years old. He is super fast yes, but not this fast. Once he goes to an European league you'll see his values come down.

For example, one could argue that in top speed the 2 fastest players in the Uruguayan league are Bueno and Estoyanoff. Maybe with bueno coming ahead, but not by a 91 to a 86 difference in top speed. It's much closer than that. IMHO Bueno should have an 87 in TS, DS should be on par with Estoyanoff's or maybe 1 point more, and Explosive Power (AGI) should't be more than 87 too.

This is from watching him quite a bit. He's a good player. He's fast, but he still has a lot of time and years to grow. Once he beats the speed of players in the top leagues I'll recommend myself to put the orange values, but right now, playing against defenders from the Uruguayan league, he doesn't show orange values.
atrechi

Postby atrechi » 2013 Feb 04, 23:54

From the sub 20 championship you could also compare him to Lopez, or Laxalt, and the other players in the team.

I'll take Lopez as a point of reference since he's the closest kind of player to Bueno.
Lopez, playing at AS Roma is rated as 78 in TS, 81 in DS, and 82 in AGI. Now he might be rated a bit on the downside, but he is certainly not showing more than that at Roma. But on the Sub 20 championship you could see that Bueno doesnt have a difference of 91 to 78 over Lopez. They're actually close in speed, with bueno coming on top in TS and Lopez coming on top in DS (again IMO).
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Feb 05, 03:29

atrechi wrote:dude, calm down. I'm not being a smart ass. I dont want to insult or disrespect anybody.

Then you better rethink how to say things.
Spoiler: show

atrechi wrote:So, he has a higher Top Speed than Gabriel Agbonlahor, and more explosive power than C. Ronaldo..... and he's 20.... ooo and dribble speed is soo overrated too. Nicolas Lopez is just as fast, and probably has better technique overall too and look at his stats compared to this guy...

What I was pointing out is that with this stats he's way too fast compared to the other fast players in the Uruguayan league.

you weren't, though even if you do, he is the fastest one in Uruguayan league regardless.

I mean, he has world class speed on par with world class players

Like in reality, he is a really fast player, his ts is on the league of say Aaron Lennon/Alba/etc.

and he's only 20 years old.

Irrelevant. Means shite.

He is super fast yes, but not this fast.

wrong. He is, pay attention.

Once he goes to an European league you'll see his values come down.

haha, so you aren't an smart ass you say? :lol:

ohh, depending to where he goes that might be true though :) you know, standarizing in psd has hardly dissapeared, I have seen great great placers rated at Sa 80, great dribblers rated at da 82, there must be room for a really fast player to be rated at ts 85 as well by some idiot :) If I see his values coming down, I will think it is quite likely, for ignorance, and not because they are overrated.

For example, one could argue that in top speed the 2 fastest players in the Uruguayan league are Bueno and Estoyanoff. Maybe with bueno coming ahead, but not by a 91 to a 86 difference in top speed. It's much closer than that. IMHO Bueno should have an 87 in TS, DS should be on par with Estoyanoff's or maybe 1 point more

chedl is much more familiar with Estoyanoff, but I can tell Bueno is faster, by a looong shot.

Explosive Power (AGI) should't be more than 87 too.

Why is that exactly? would that be because he is 20 years old or because he still plays in Nacional? Oh but I think we should rather determine it with this

Agility

Agility determines how fast a player is at moving his body. A player with high Agility is more adept at making movements, such as turns, quickly. Agility is not, however, how well they move or how intelligent/skilled their movements are. Agility is related solely to the speed of their movements.

And Bueno is not under a 90 going by this.

This is from watching him quite a bit. He's a good player. He's fast, but he still has a lot of time and years to grow. Once he beats the speed of players in the top leagues I'll recommend myself to put the orange values, but right now, playing against defenders from the Uruguayan league, he doesn't show orange values.

what's that supposed to mean... Do you understand speed is a physical attribute? You are either fast or you aren't, simple as, the opposition doesn't affect in the slightest YOUR physical capabilities.
bam!
atrechi

Postby atrechi » 2013 Feb 05, 03:55

Ok, i just gave you reason why his speed should be lower, but you're not listening, maybe because he's from Nacional?

With this set it's way too easy to play against other uruguayan players. To rate his speed, you have to consider the speed of the players he's playing against, and the players he's playing against are super slow. Is he faster than this other player, yes he damn is, but not world class faster against really poor players.

You see, if you take the fastest players in the world (Lennon, Bale, etc, etc), and the quicker with their bodies (Messi) and make them play in the Uruguayan league, they'll destroy every team easily. Bueno is really good, but he doesn't destroy the other teams. He scores, he dribbles past players, yes, but he doesn't show the supremacy that this set gives it when you play the game.

Lopez is rated at a TS of 78 yet he isn't that much slower than Bueno. I'm sorry if I dont agree with you, but my reasoning is solid in this.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Feb 05, 04:02

atrechi wrote:Ok, i just gave you reason why his speed should be lower, but you're not listening, maybe because he's from Nacional?

I wonder if you are just too stupid to read?

atrechi wrote:Lopez is rated at a TS of 78 yet he isn't that much slower than Bueno. I'm sorry if I dont agree with you, but my reasoning is solid in this.

No, your reasoning is weak and vague, with arguments I have fight forever against, and on top of that, you have that disgusting actittude.

I did what I had to do, I am not willing to waste my time any further.
bam!
atrechi

Postby atrechi » 2013 Feb 05, 04:15

Wow, I have a disgusting attitude. Man.. I apologized for the way I wrote my 1st post, i agree, it was dumb of me to write it that way, and then you disregard everything i say afterwards and disrespect me, insult me, etc. I'm trying to be polite, civil, and bring reasoning to the table.

When I play against someone else, I personally don't like when a player is too fast, and has incredible dribble, that is almost unstoppable on the bands, if he isn't unstoppable in real life, and Bueno is not unstoppable, but this set makes him that way. (again, against players from the uruguayan league)

If being the fastest player in the Uruguayan league lets you put him a 91 ts, then I could say that Scotti/Valdez deserve a 92 in DEF because they're the best defenders in the Uruguayan league. The problem with that is that once you play against teams from the Libertadores, its unbalanced, cuz they aren't that good against Brazilians or Argentinian teams, and if you play against European teams, they should be even worse. That's why you have to take into account every league and how they place internationally.
Magic10

Postby Magic10 » 2013 Feb 05, 04:46

atrechi wrote:Wow, I have a disgusting attitude. Man.. I apologized for the way I wrote my 1st post, i agree, it was dumb of me to write it that way, and then you disregard everything i say afterwards and disrespect me, insult me, etc. I'm trying to be polite, civil, and bring reasoning to the table.

When I play against someone else, I personally don't like when a player is too fast, and has incredible dribble, that is almost unstoppable on the bands, if he isn't unstoppable in real life, and Bueno is not unstoppable, but this set makes him that way. (again, against players from the uruguayan league)

If being the fastest player in the Uruguayan league lets you put him a 91 ts, then I could say that Scotti/Valdez deserve a 92 in DEF because they're the best defenders in the Uruguayan league. The problem with that is that once you play against teams from the Libertadores, its unbalanced, cuz they aren't that good against Brazilians or Argentinian teams, and if you play against European teams, they should be even worse. That's why you have to take into account every league and how they place internationally.

I completely disagree with this reasoning. For me a player who runs 90, has that speed, even if he plays in the division z of Mali. Not his fault to be in a lower-level football to Europe. With this reasoning then, I should think Naymar is a good player but in europe would be just one more?

Return to “Colón de Santa Fe”