PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Carlos Auzqui

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 May 29, 20:41

PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Carlos AUZQUI

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Feb 21, 13:36

his height and weight are different on official page: http://www.clubestudianteslp.com.ar/por ... ficha/1303
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Aug 17, 15:03

Carlos Auzqui is in Estudiantes!!!

The player who plays in Nva. Chicago is Diego Auzqui, his brother.
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 17, 15:49

Christiancito wrote:Carlos Auzqui is in Estudiantes!!!

The player who plays in Nva. Chicago is Diego Auzqui, his brother.

Moved. Thanks you. :)
---------------------------
Fixed number.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 19, 16:11

Vs Rafaela. Average match, noticed a good speed on and off the ball but few participation and erratic with the ball. Played as a kind of SS and by moments as winger.

Vs Independiente. Didn't pay so much attention on him, but he looked really fast with the ball and with good mobility. Agile too.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Dec 05, 12:02

Vs San Martín. The game of his life, scoring two goals and being really good in attack movements.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Re: Carlos Auzqui

Postby lucashag » 2013 Nov 26, 04:05

set seems pretty spot on on the technical skills, however the explosiveness seems a bit on the underrated side to me, he use a lot his burst though, but doesn't run a lot of meters to actually show any higher TS, current 81 seems fine, however, he dosn't need much time to reach full gear, around 84 for ACC i'ts what i used for him.
Agility shouldn't be much lower than his ACC aswell, guy is nimble and has a real body fluidness. DS could be in low 80's, he has his moments when he could go higher, but are really sporadics, mostly cause of his average DA.
Defense could go higher, 3 or 4 points, guy has some sacrifice, spcially when plays in the side as a SM/WF role, def awarness should be 2 aswell.

So sumarizing

ADD WF
ACC 84
AGI 83/84 althought i prefer 83 myself
DS around 81 or 82
Defense 43/44
DEF AWARNESS 2
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2014 Feb 08, 22:41

nice shot here.
good game overall vs Arsenal, with his presence could avoid the attacks from perez, did and ok defensive work on his side, and was dangerous when needed. Made a really nice play in a counter-attack showing really nice DA/DS. Good utility player, but not a great one, lacks the technical skills of his other partners in the mid, but works hard and it's aggressive.
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2014 Mar 19, 19:20

Updated based in lucas's post, also i added SMF as primary position and removed CF.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2014 Sep 05, 11:17

The difference between LPA and LPS is huge, he basically send bullets in almost every atempt of crossing, hitting the target once per tournament LOL.something like 68 lpa, and 78+lps.
Could possibly have slightly less bb/kp and higher stamina; but i'm not sure in these 3.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2015 Mar 24, 02:08

the other day vs banfield played kinda cf and did a decent job, yeah I was noticed that is not his natural position but did nice things there, was pretty nice hold with his back to victor/arce and was good doing diagonals to connect with sanchez miño and a. pereira. btw i noticed that his da isnt to shiny in my eyes, is "better" at trapping long balls.
btw seems at least 1.80cmt on tv, also could have yellow sta not sure about bb and kp.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2015 Jul 21, 12:22

I was talking with an Estudiantes' supporter and he told me Auzqui is like Fredes in Independiente, supporters can't even understand why he keeps playing. Yesterday paid attention in him and yeah, his decision making is bullshit, always trying to dribble when he has to pass, losing the ball all the time...but yeah, he made a good action in Pereira's goal. His da looks pretty bad tbh.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2017 Feb 19, 20:48

He's a much much better fit as a poacher-ish SS than SM though, being often misused cause his energy and will to take a secondary role as SM. he's not a good SM overall, but he is dangerous and annoying as fuck cause he'll run over opposite sb's, eventhough he runs out of gas which limitates a ton his offensive consistency.
He played better and scored more when used closer to the box, roaming around cb's, that alone makes him a good fit around a pivoting CF like Viatri, but he hasn't (and clearly won't) developed a fluid passing game and his crossing is weak.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2017 May 11, 21:22

Seeing his first parties I am noticing that is a tireless type inside the field and with a great fighting spirit for every ball, agile and fast, but something idiotic is in his a capture of decisions and his dribbling is not so good
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jun 04, 18:57

Terrible decision making in this match, and this is not just one game thing..and what an awful finishing in the second half.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 03, 18:31

Awful, pathetic, stupid and brainless player. Cant be serious this guy, he is already have 25 yeras and did not learn anything about football? His iq tactics is damn awful, he cant take advantages by his speed, he is only good when is near of the box because he is kinda poachy and his shooting abilites aint bad.
Each game he looks like an immature player, extremely low mentality or at least doesnt show any kind of spirit to play and trying to win a place in the starting XI, probably he is candidate to form 3, he baaaarely shows his skills. Probably his agg must be higher and we should keep on eyes his sta+tw+att combo, he compensates his lacks of spirit and intelligence with good tank of stamina.

Return to “Lanús”