Fikayo Tomori


Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 21034
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 585 times

Fikayo Tomori

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 May 16, 16:34

Image


anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2500
Joined: 2014 Dec 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 1105 times
Been thanked: 1004 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Jun 04, 23:08

https://youtu.be/Vm22AQTfGvU?t=583 quite a good long driven ball from him here
BigStu
PSD Guru
Posts: 8027
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby BigStu » 2019 Sep 14, 22:34

Needs moving to chelsea, scored a gem of a goal today, 35 yard curler, his first shot in the premier league
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2500
Joined: 2014 Dec 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 1105 times
Been thanked: 1004 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 16, 13:26

BigStu wrote:Needs moving to chelsea, scored a gem of a goal today, 35 yard curler, his first shot in the premier league

Image
BigStu
PSD Guru
Posts: 8027
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby BigStu » 2019 Oct 03, 12:33

he's been fantastic at the back and indeed on the ball further forward, higher def bordering yellows, response into the yellow, balance in the 85-88 range possibly green dribbling and short passing, long passing is clearly also not far behind short passing, better in the air, aggression closer to 70. Think thats all
User avatar
Tinmar
PSD Youth League
Posts: 60
Joined: 2012 Oct 06, 21:35
Location: Zagreb
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby Tinmar » 2019 Nov 13, 15:42

Mount said that Tomori is faster than Hudson-Odoi (speaking of top speed of course). Maybe we should keep an eye on that.

Also agree with whole @BigStu comment. He looks really strong and composed on the ball, day and night difference with Zouma. His defense isn't great yet (I'd give him about 80), he is still error prone by being unexperienced, but response definitely into yellow (83 maybe?). Better in the air ofc, 80+ value.
"It's probably the greatest name in the world: Chelsea. You think about it. It conjures up the best part of the biggest city in the world. Chelsea. It's magical." - Jimmy Greaves

chelseacroatia.com
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2500
Joined: 2014 Dec 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 1105 times
Been thanked: 1004 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 13, 20:01

Tinmar wrote:Mount said that Tomori is faster than Hudson-Odoi (speaking of top speed of course). Maybe we should keep an eye on that.

Also agree with whole @BigStu comment. He looks really strong and composed on the ball, day and night difference with Zouma. His defense isn't great yet (I'd give him about 80), he is still error prone by being unexperienced, but response definitely into yellow (83 maybe?). Better in the air ofc, 80+ value.

Great to have your comments! I also agree with these, Tomori started out a little bit shaky, but I think he is a much better player than Zouma. Zouma is very physically gifted and has to rely on those to get him out of a lot of trouble, but Tomori should develop to be much more complete and well rounded in addition to having even better physical traits. Should be a good piece to build around. Do you have any suggested changes to Zouma?
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 651
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Jul 25, 06:18

Zouma, Rudiger and Christensen ALL BEHIND HIM.

The other three have all been around longer, play more, and they're all worse. He's the youngest and shows signs.
BigStu
PSD Guru
Posts: 8027
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby BigStu » 2020 Jul 26, 10:32

Whoah10115 wrote:Zouma, Rudiger and Christensen ALL BEHIND HIM.

The other three have all been around longer, play more, and they're all worse. He's the youngest and shows signs.


Yep, you'd think at least he would have been tried given every other partnership has failed to impress
7Jonathan28
Regular Poster
Posts: 256
Joined: 2019 Nov 27, 19:38
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Jul 26, 12:13

Any suggestions for update on this guy? For me, I think his response and jump should be higher. Both must be 82.
Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 651
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Jul 26, 18:21

BigStu wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:Zouma, Rudiger and Christensen ALL BEHIND HIM.

The other three have all been around longer, play more, and they're all worse. He's the youngest and shows signs.


Yep, you'd think at least he would have been tried given every other partnership has failed to impress


He needs to be fit next season. And I think they need a leader type.

A player like Vertonghen (who I admittedly LOVE) could really make a difference.

Also, Thiago Silva has added some D-Line Control like skills to his game, in addition to his leadership. Wonder if Koulibaly would be ideal.
User avatar
El Flaco
PSD Youth League
Posts: 98
Joined: 2020 Jan 15, 06:26
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Fikayo Tomori

Postby El Flaco » 2021 Jan 23, 02:31

His BC is abysmal, i would say nowhere near greens, as well as DA. He's technically bad, really bad, he's just keen to play and bring the ball out of defence regardless. I think he's decent, he's fast, he sometimes even use trickery and he's confident, but speaking of pure technical aspect, just awful.
It's me, Relja. Live and in stereo.

Return to “AC Milan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron