PSD Backbone

N'Golo Kanté

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Aug 11, 16:51

YosephCh
New Contributor

Re: N'Golo Kanté position

Postby YosephCh » 2019 Mar 17, 01:36

Pls give kante Amf at pes2013
We know he not good at that position but he play offensive near the box when attacking.. (Sarri ball)
And he always run inside the box
We cant do it at cmf or dmf ..
Thankies
sunsaegnim
Regular Poster

Re: N'Golo Kanté position

Postby sunsaegnim » 2019 Mar 17, 01:57

YosephCh wrote:Pls give kante Amf at pes2013
We know he not good at that position but he play offensive near the box when attacking.. (Sarri ball)
And he always run inside the box
We cant do it at cmf or dmf ..
Thankies

He can get near the box playing as a cmf, even more with his Box To Box card, you can also try give P14 – Free Roaming to him to simulate his run into the box...He really don't ever play as a amf.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: N'Golo Kanté

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Apr 21, 23:40

*Marking a fair addition, no? He's not Allan, but still seems necessary.

Tech could stay green but 79 would be better, like a good RB. 78 at least, with a raise in his DA and DS. Not drastic tho, but I think he's a good dribbler.

Also, his TW needs a colorS boost. That's the biggest difference between him and Allan. He's on the elite level there. Not Makelele in that department, but not so far away (thinking of Maka's Konami number).

Oh, not a tad faster?
YosephCh
New Contributor

Postby YosephCh » 2019 Apr 22, 12:52

Whoah10115 wrote:*Marking a fair addition, no? He's not Allan, but still seems necessary.

Tech could stay green but 79 would be better, like a good RB. 78 at least, with a raise in his DA and DS. Not drastic tho, but I think he's a good dribbler.

Also, his TW needs a colorS boost. That's the biggest difference between him and Allan. He's on the elite level there. Not Makelele in that department, but not so far away (thinking of Maka's Konami number).

Oh, not a tad faster?

i agree with dribble Speed but no at dribble accuracy..
what i see is he fast while dribbling but weak at keeping the ball on his feet..
consider his top speed too
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Apr 22, 13:11

YosephCh wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:*Marking a fair addition, no? He's not Allan, but still seems necessary.

Oh, not a tad faster?

i agree with dribble Speed but no at dribble accuracy..
what i see is he fast while dribbling but weak at keeping the ball on his feet..
consider his top speed too

Funny I was just thinking of this earlier. Yeah he loses accuracy the faster he goes, so I'd agree with a 2 point DS boost, and keeping DA where it is.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Aug 15, 13:03

Can we please make this their respective pictures?
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Oct 06, 18:10

he's starting to be incisive with his offensive runs, daring to do much more than before.

https://streamja.com/2nZ6
Dío
New Stat Maker

Postby Dío » 2019 Nov 08, 18:28

His playing style seems more like a 'box-to-box' than t'he destroyer' now, shame he is picking up some injuries, his offensive play is more refined thanks to sarri and lampard
Basilio
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Basilio » 2019 Nov 09, 07:14

His defensive stats per minute not in possession have taken a serious drop since leaving Leicester, and most notably after Conte. It seems to me that he wasnt really in capacity of being overly tenacious while also a box to box, as someone like Vidal actually was. I watch him sporadically and this is the impression he has given to me, in contrast to his past self, young Vidal or present Ndidi; his tenacity attributes seem out of place. I wonder whats the view of someone who has followed him regularly across the years.
Descansa en paz Chucho
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2019 Nov 11, 16:35

Basilio wrote:His defensive stats per minute not in possession have taken a serious drop since leaving Leicester, and most notably after Conte. It seems to me that he wasnt really in capacity of being overly tenacious while also a box to box, as someone like Vidal actually was. I watch him sporadically and this is the impression he has given to me, in contrast to his past self, young Vidal or present Ndidi; his tenacity attributes seem out of place. I wonder whats the view of someone who has followed him regularly across the years.

Yep, should be a few points lower, though his stats are still impressive given the totally different role under sarri and the fact the hasn't been even clost to 100% fit this season when played this season

https://www.premierleague.com/players/1 ... 3%A9/stats
moadelh
Regular Poster

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 27, 18:45

I play a lot with his stats, Kante does not deliver the real style with the news stas, after several tests and analysis according to the style of Carrilero and B2B, I think he needs 84 BB because he uses anticipation but also his body to unbalance the opponent or tackle standing
for Aggression it must come back 78 it is the best for him for a good balance between DEf and ATT, and finally as the style of play of chelsea and based on short passes, I give it 85 TW I add the act it deserves 87 is the king of agility as designed in the pes 20 and 82 pass acc
for the cards I add one touch play
moadelh
Regular Poster

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jul 25, 22:34

I need your opinion
I play a lot with his stats, Kante does not deliver the real style with the news stas, after several tests and analysis according to the style of Carrilero and B2B, I think he needs 84 BB because he uses anticipation but also his body to unbalance the opponent or tackle standing
for Aggression it must come back 78 it is the best for him for a good balance between DEf and ATT, and finally as the style of play of chelsea and based on short passes, I give it 85 TW I add the act it deserves 87 is the king of agility as designed in the pes 20 and 82 pass acc
for the cards I add one touch play
Atmosphere
New Contributor

Postby Atmosphere » 2020 Oct 14, 10:51

for those that have not seen it yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRb3nRw2q8
what a unique player Kante is. phenomenal midfielder and personality. he is all the good things that football represents.
i propose bb 80->84, he is really solid even when challenging footballers sometimes 25cm taller than him and around orange bb. (pogba, zlatan, etc..)
also, if you play with the new pes stats, body control and ball winning should be at least 94, if not red.
Atmosphere
New Contributor

Postby Atmosphere » 2020 Oct 31, 19:25

Amazing world-class performance today, and he is finally back to his usual best. At the heart of the midfield, heart of the team. Faultless at his role, a genius when played at his prefered position.

Return to “Chelsea FC”