PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Hakim Ziyech

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Apr 20, 15:50

7Jonathan28
Regular Poster

Re: Hakim Ziyech

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2019 Dec 24, 21:08

These stats still look underrated. He had incredible season and being an important figure for Ajax since last season. With his impact and playing style, i think he deserves some upgrades like :
Att (to 82),
acc (to 80),
agility (to 85),
DA (to 87),
DS (to 80),
SPS (to 83),
LPA (to 89),
Tech (to 88),
teamwork (to 76),
condition (to 4/5).
Also add some cards like trickster/mazing run (I'm still doubt to choose between one of them), early cross, and talisman.
Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Dec 25, 02:37

His Tech isn't higher than 82? His Tech is a standout quality, and the 88 suggested above is legitimate.

I think he needs *Free Roaming. His movement behind the line is exceptional, going from one wing to the other. It's also vital to that front 3.
7Jonathan28
Regular Poster

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2019 Dec 27, 15:19

He really needs some serious upgrades. Now he is on the same level as Martin Odegaard.
Jemas tays
Former Lurker

Postby Jemas tays » 2019 Dec 27, 23:32

It needs to be updated because it is on an upward level
7Jonathan28
Regular Poster

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2019 Dec 28, 16:35

Still no updates?
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2020 Feb 02, 02:49

im definitely not following ajax this season as often as i followed last season due to de jong being at barca now, but im kinda shocked to see how low some values are, (att,sta,ts,acc,da,ds,tech,ment), dont know if there have been any discussions on him in discord, but these look really low imo.

ATT- dunno why is he kept on 80, dude has outrageous numbers for few seasons, goals, assists, key passes, his attacking movement is also really good and his vision is crazy good, 82-83 should be the least he sits on
STA and MENT- this is the same dude that is a pressing machine, guy that runs nonstop pretty much all the time he is on the pitch, chasing the ball, pressing defenders, i feel MENT could use a big jump to yellowish numbers, sta could be high yellow imo
DA and TECH - His trapping, ball controls are solid, he is not inconsistent mediocre player in either aspect, he is obviously not Isco, but 82? I feel thats just really undervaluing him a ton, could be sitting in 85-86 easy imo
TS, DS, ACC, - Top speeds he can reach are not that crazy, but he is not a slow player, and he is not that limited when running with the ball, he maintains good level of pace and he gets past players with his pace on regural basis, low yellow for all 3 values I think, but here is a quite long highlight video of him with tons of examples inside

Also his LPS could be raised 4-5 points, I think he is an elite player, hard working, not that selfish, reads the game well, creative, insane playmaker and more than capable dribbler, he could be easily playing in top level teams that are struggling with some magical touch to break defensive lines.

Spoiler: show

I still have no idea why teams didnt do their damn best to bring him, Bayern, Chelsea, Tottenham, Inter, Barca, Real, United, all could use a player like him and he is just hitting his prime, only negative from the outside seems like his tendency to take way too many longshots and shots in general, but he can open up the game with such shots and help the team.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2020 Feb 13, 12:17

Really pleased he'll be in blue next season
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Feb 13, 13:28

Odd choice for me. I feel Chelsea need more players going to goal. Maybe with Willian being gone it will make sense, but right now it doesn't.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2020 Feb 14, 10:36

he contributed to 120 goals in 150 games for ajax, he'll do alright
7Jonathan28
Regular Poster

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Feb 14, 12:10

[quote="furymaker"]he contributed to 120 goals in 150 games for ajax, he'll do alright[/quote]

That's insane. Updates needed.
Tinmar
PSD Youth League

Postby Tinmar » 2020 Feb 14, 12:49

I haven't seen him that much, only in UCL, but as CFC fan I just watched 7 videos of him in 2019.

Well, he seems better dribbler than this set. Not really elite, but his speed (DS, ACC, TS) and DA should go higher. About mid yellows or a bit more for some values. He is high-risk high-reward, he attempts a lot of dribbles and fails a lot of times (I think 50-50). I'd say DA: 86, DS: 83, ACC: 86, TS: 83 (not sure if he need to have better DS, TS or ACC, but he sure as hell seems faster than this set).

His technique also might be better than this, but I also read from Ajax fans that his ball control isn't always the best. So 86-88 might be just enough.

His shoot seems dangerous as it is now, don't know if it should be changed.

Passing - well, I guess he might have orange long-passing value?

Attack - definitely needs upgrade. Not elite, but around 84 might be enough.

EDIT: STAMINA - he seems to press like crazy and to run a lot. High yellows?

I would REALLY like to see him upgraded. :D
"It's probably the greatest name in the world: Chelsea. You think about it. It conjures up the best part of the biggest city in the world. Chelsea. It's magical." - Jimmy Greaves

chelseacroatia.com
7Jonathan28
Regular Poster

Postby 7Jonathan28 » 2020 Feb 21, 04:14

Would someone updates him? I think he deserves it. He's baller and please looks at these statistics.

Hakim Ziyech in Eredivisie 2019/2020 so far (20th February 2020):
19 games
6 goals
12 assists (1st in the league)
4,6 shots per game (1st in the league)
3,7 key passes per game (1st in the league)
2,6 successful dribbles per game
8.32 average rating (1st in the league)

Such a great provider in Ajax attack.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2020 Feb 28, 19:53

furymaker wrote:im definitely not following ajax this season as often as i followed last season due to de jong being at barca now, but im kinda shocked to see how low some values are, (att,sta,ts,acc,da,ds,tech,ment), dont know if there have been any discussions on him in discord, but these look really low imo.

ATT- dunno why is he kept on 80, dude has outrageous numbers for few seasons, goals, assists, key passes, his attacking movement is also really good and his vision is crazy good, 82-83 should be the least he sits on
STA and MENT- this is the same dude that is a pressing machine, guy that runs nonstop pretty much all the time he is on the pitch, chasing the ball, pressing defenders, i feel MENT could use a big jump to yellowish numbers, sta could be high yellow imo
DA and TECH - His trapping, ball controls are solid, he is not inconsistent mediocre player in either aspect, he is obviously not Isco, but 82? I feel thats just really undervaluing him a ton, could be sitting in 85-86 easy imo
TS, DS, ACC, - Top speeds he can reach are not that crazy, but he is not a slow player, and he is not that limited when running with the ball, he maintains good level of pace and he gets past players with his pace on regural basis, low yellow for all 3 values I think, but here is a quite long highlight video of him with tons of examples inside

Also his LPS could be raised 4-5 points, I think he is an elite player, hard working, not that selfish, reads the game well, creative, insane playmaker and more than capable dribbler, he could be easily playing in top level teams that are struggling with some magical touch to break defensive lines.

Spoiler: show

I still have no idea why teams didnt do their damn best to bring him, Bayern, Chelsea, Tottenham, Inter, Barca, Real, United, all could use a player like him and he is just hitting his prime, only negative from the outside seems like his tendency to take way too many longshots and shots in general, but he can open up the game with such shots and help the team.

Tinmar wrote:I haven't seen him that much, only in UCL, but as CFC fan I just watched 7 videos of him in 2019.

Well, he seems better dribbler than this set. Not really elite, but his speed (DS, ACC, TS) and DA should go higher. About mid yellows or a bit more for some values. He is high-risk high-reward, he attempts a lot of dribbles and fails a lot of times (I think 50-50). I'd say DA: 86, DS: 83, ACC: 86, TS: 83 (not sure if he need to have better DS, TS or ACC, but he sure as hell seems faster than this set).

His technique also might be better than this, but I also read from Ajax fans that his ball control isn't always the best. So 86-88 might be just enough.

His shoot seems dangerous as it is now, don't know if it should be changed.

Passing - well, I guess he might have orange long-passing value?

Attack - definitely needs upgrade. Not elite, but around 84 might be enough.

EDIT: STAMINA - he seems to press like crazy and to run a lot. High yellows?

I would REALLY like to see him upgraded. :D

Gave him an update. Stats like Att, Acc, LPS and TW can potentially get a +1. Talisman and yellow teamwork is needed for the way he plays in Ajax this season . I am going through Ajax games atm, i need to see a bit more to comment on weather he needs Sta as high as 88-89 though. He's not as diligent and energetic in your average Eredivisie games as he was vs Totenham last year naturally but he'd have to maintain a very very good level to receive that rating as an AM.
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Feb 28, 22:09

Houy wrote:Gave him an update. Stats like Att, Acc, LPS and TW can potentially get a +1. Talisman and yellow teamwork is needed for the way he plays in Ajax this season . I am going through Ajax games atm, i need to see a bit more to comment on weather he needs Sta as high as 88-89 though. He's not as diligent and energetic in your average Eredivisie games as he was vs Totenham last year naturally but he'd have to maintain a very very good level to receive that rating as an AM.

@Houy thanks and great work. You're one of the best statsmaker ever and we all appreciate your effort :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Slizzard
New Stat Maker

Postby Slizzard » 2020 Mar 10, 10:43

Its maybe not the right timing, because he is going through a bad period. Ajax used him too early, just came back from an injury, but I would go even higher for attack to be honest. He normally creates so much chances its just ridiculous.
moadelh
Regular Poster

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 06, 23:10

it's time to transfer ziyech to chelsea,
I have a remark on his style of play, I think he does a lot of early cross in his game, it is better to cancel track back because at the base it is inactive and replace it with early cross
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jun 07, 00:02

moadelh wrote:it's time to transfer ziyech to chelsea,
I have a remark on his style of play, I think he does a lot of early cross in his game, it is better to cancel track back because at the base it is inactive and replace it with early cross

We can't transfer the player to Chelsea FC, my friend, 'cause EPL isn't yet finished and he will join CFC when this season ends :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
moadelh
Regular Poster

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 07, 01:12

Thanks my friend, and what about my remark on his style of play, I think he does a lot of early cross , and track back work just in AC or SA . The majority of the time he played un AM , RW
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Jun 07, 02:26

moadelh wrote:Thanks my friend, and what about my remark on his style of play, I think he does a lot of early cross , and track back work just in AC or SA . The majority of the time he played un AM , RW

I’m on board with early cross card. He’s really likes to surprise the defense and hit them from deep a good bit. Like the way his defensive efforts are portrayed as well in the set. At first glance one would assume he’s just focused on attacking, but he’s really not one to neglect his defensive duties and despite floating between central and wide positions he always makes his presence felt when the team is not in possession.
moadelh
Regular Poster

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 07, 12:02

53 in Def is already proof of his defensive responsibility, no need to insert the track back card, however you have to add the early cross card because the quality he uses a lot in his style of play including long shots and assists and his extra visions, otherwise I find that everything is good in these statistics except this point of early cross, I also think the speed of long pass also must be higher, because it surprises the opponent

Return to “Chelsea FC”