Kurt Zouma

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Feb 12, 20:04

vs VIDEO:
Spoiler: show

Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Kurt Zouma

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Jul 25, 06:20

He's an incredible athlete, and his BB is definitely higher, whereas his DEF is lower.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2020 Nov 19, 19:37

as whoah said, he's an amazing athlete or as some may say: a beast.

he's been improving his positioning, timing and overall usage of his physical prowess against tougher opponents, learned to stay on his feet and not always go for a tackle and even became a threat on corners lately.

meanwhile i think some values like heading and jump could go up like header, ment and jump i also believe his technical skills aren't the best and could sit on even lower numbers, and i mean that for every single technical attribute.
Tinmar
PSD Youth League

Postby Tinmar » 2020 Dec 18, 18:15

I think his DEF could go a bit up, around 83. But his passing acc should go down, especially short. He was especially awkward with passing when playing as a left CB, so maybe decrease in weak foot acc?
"It's probably the greatest name in the world: Chelsea. You think about it. It conjures up the best part of the biggest city in the world. Chelsea. It's magical." - Jimmy Greaves

chelseacroatia.com
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2020 Dec 18, 21:59

Tinmar wrote:I think his DEF could go a bit up, around 83. But his passing acc should go down, especially short. He was especially awkward with passing when playing as a left CB, so maybe decrease in weak foot acc?

i thunk the set was partially updated, i still believe these technical downgrades should be harsher and i agree with you on his def, he’s not bad at all.

chelsea are so lucky to get TS, it covers for Zouma’s lack of depth and Lampard can have the luxury of leaving Jorginho on the bench and have a more attack oriented midfield.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Dec 18, 23:36

pcrooce wrote:
Tinmar wrote:I think his DEF could go a bit up, around 83. But his passing acc should go down, especially short. He was especially awkward with passing when playing as a left CB, so maybe decrease in weak foot acc?

i thunk the set was partially updated, i still believe these technical downgrades should be harsher and i agree with you on his def, he’s not bad at all.

chelsea are so lucky to get TS, it covers for Zouma’s lack of depth and Lampard can have the luxury of leaving Jorginho on the bench and have a more attack oriented midfield.

Agreed with both you. I’ve got his defense at 82/83 at the moment. Was going to post on him today anyways! Y’all beat me to it. His aerial prowess is top class, I’ve got his header better than this a few points. His jump might be better yet a hair, he can put jump damn near everyone in the league and is massive on top of that. Already his best scoring season and its not Christmas time yet. Really hard to think of more than a few players better in the air, his strength, leap, and power he can put on headers are a true weapon.

The biggest thing with his on the ball skills is he is awkward. I agree with lower dribbling and think I’ve got 65/66 DA on mine. He can carry the ball at the speeds indicated with his current value and I wouldn’t touch that. I like the speed he puts on his passes, seem some real driven diagonal switches and he’s been a lot more aggressive in stepping up and getting his eyes forward and trying to push the ball forward. The consistency isn’t there but he’s hit a fair amount of green level long balls for sure this year and I was slightly more inclined to see about how this develops and propose an upgrade. I think it was the Leeds game he had multiple really probing balls I was impressed by. The weak foot thing I’ll check on in the next games, could very well be something to it.

He’s a candidate for most improved performers in the league so far this season, definitely stepped up his level. He’s far from polished and finished, but his physical abilities can just overwhelm any attacker. Silva brings the calm next to him that enables him to play the way he is best at. Good partnership brewing with them and then the ridiculously long and lean Mendy covering his goal at a very high level. Not convinced this is a championship level defense just yet, but there’s no unit in the EPL at the moment looking like that except maybe Spurs.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Dec 22, 16:40

2headedEagle wrote:Did you all saw this jump ?

It's just crazy , IMO orange jump is a must !

Yes, his jump is probably only outdone by DCL in the league currently. Stu, like the value!
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Dec 22, 19:28

To be honest, looking at these pics he looks better than DCL. That's like 97 jumping in these photos.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Dec 22, 19:50

Ocrin wrote:To be honest, looking at these pics he looks better than DCL. That's like 97 jumping in these photos.

Turning a few headers of his into gifs so we can see properly!

HERE IS DCL

How does the jury decide?
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2021 Jan 01, 20:43

Has definitely improved. Maybe the potential from 5 years ago manifests as reality.

Return to “Chelsea FC”