Gonzalo Higuaín

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Gonzalo Higuaín

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:58

Last edited by Nrby on 2009 Jul 28, 13:10, edited 8 times in total.
adrianql
New Contributor

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín

Postby adrianql » 2019 Jan 05, 12:48

Whoah10115 wrote:
adrianql wrote:It's obvious that he has 56 pages in the forum, because he is an absolutely marketer player with an agent who does his job masterfully, like a god (his brother), who has had the fortune of going through gigantic teams without a doubt, and plays in a position that is often very criticized ... it's a bit obvious.
If it's to talk about breaking records or to having individual distinctions, you have the case of the ex-player Humberto "Chupete" Suazo, who was World's Best Top Goal Scorer in 2007, and that wasn't a reason to raise absolutely any stat in at least one point over all these years... But of course, he's Chilean, he doesn't move money, he's not a marketer, it doesn't interested to people. Or the same with Okazaki (who is still playing), he was World's Best Top Goal Scorer in 2009 and his stats were never sensational or anything like that, but he's Japanese, it doesn't matter a shit to people either. I'm not saying that Pipita is a bad player, on the contrary... he's a topscorer with a huge intelligence to play for the whole team, and he also isn't selfish, but he's too unprofessional, "arrugón" and "cagón", and that's a fact that cannot be denied by anyone.

Anyway, I just hope the numbers which you speak are reflected in the seasons ahead ... especially if he stays at Milan, cause his experience will always be welcome by the youngest players like Cutrone.

Even if you think Serie A is below the other three leagues not sure how you can compare Humberto Suarez (who I liked a LOT and could have been a great player) and Okazaki, given the leagues they played.

Come on.

I was only using the same example and arguments u used for me, talking about records and individual distinctions with a certain extent of relevance xD. Anyway, if you look closely the current Higuain's set is very very close to one of his classic sets in the forum (2011-2014). Even TS and DS are almost the same. It's been 8 years, and now he isn't that good, fast and surgical like he was at that time.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Jan 06, 21:28

lucashag wrote:He's not even talking about the leagues they played, he's mentioning places of birth like if those two were held back because of where they were born, while Higuain is the overrated Argie smh.

Yeah reading is not for you.

adrianql wrote:I was only using the same example and arguments u used for me, talking about records and individual distinctions with a certain extent of relevance xD. Anyway, if you look closely the current Higuain's set is very very close to one of his classic sets in the forum (2011-2014). Even TS and DS are almost the same. It's been 8 years, and now he isn't that good, fast and surgical like he was at that time.

15/16 is not 8 years ago.

The version from 8 years ago is massively underrated.

Point is, they never played in the leagues this guy has. So it's impossible to compare that way.
adrianql
New Contributor

Postby adrianql » 2019 Jan 07, 01:04

Whoah10115 wrote:
lucashag wrote:He's not even talking about the leagues they played, he's mentioning places of birth like if those two were held back because of where they were born, while Higuain is the overrated Argie smh.

adrianql wrote:I was only using the same example and arguments u used for me, talking about records and individual distinctions with a certain extent of relevance xD. Anyway, if you look closely the current Higuain's set is very very close to one of his classic sets in the forum (2011-2014). Even TS and DS are almost the same. It's been 8 years, and now he isn't that good, fast and surgical like he was at that time.

15/16 is not 8 years ago.

The version from 8 years ago is massively underrated.

Point is, they never played in the leagues this guy has. So it's impossible to compare that way.

I request the respective apologies in advance if I offend u for what I am going to write:

No my buddy, it's clearly 11-14. Does your hatred towards me left you blind?? In the 15-16's set he was a real beast and it was also the best period of his carreer.
What is your mania to argue for nonsense, man? Not only against me... read yourself and realize that you aren't reasoning for your -preoccupant- obsession with Pipita.
Sadly, the only team that really plays in the current Serie A is the damn Juventus, like it or not :/, and this has been the case for the last 4 years (at least) so Serie A isn't the same what we have known for always.

If Higuain is still as bestial as he was in Napoli (as is quite suggested by the current set), where the hell has he been during these months in Milan to save the team from the sovereign shit they are in? No, mate ... you can't excuse him only 'cause his lack of professionalism, please. Even Cutrone or Suso, without being superstars, or a worldclass players like Pipa is supposed to be, or top goalscorers or a kinda dummy runner strikers, had contributed more than Pipa to try to get out of misery which the team is now.

I don't know if you need reading comprehension, or just feel some kinda perverse excitement when discussing by this means. I don't understand what's the desire to suck the body for free to your great idol Pipa. If you're going to discuss and fight about real forwards, consistent and that really deserve respect and aren't "cagones" at all, tell me about Kun Agüero, Zlatan, Kane, Cavani, Villa, Lewandowski, Alcácer, Mandžukić, Guerrero, Suárez, and even Batshuayi, Immobile, Werner, Icardi or your compatriot Willian José when they're "on fire", but you can't idolize insolent, cold chest and "arrugones" players like this guy that he only came to "suck the blood" of the team and to take easy money (not to mention that he has the highest salary of the team). I don't know what else to tell you to make you see reason.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2019 Jan 07, 02:02

Spoiler: show
adrianql wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:

I mean, look at this quotes

adrianql wrote:
You all overrate him 'cause of his nacionality... if he were Peruvian, Chilean, Bolivian or Paraguayan u wouldn't have considered him in the least 'cause of his lack of consistency and professionalism.

If it's to talk about breaking records or to having individual distinctions, you have the case of the ex-player Humberto "Chupete" Suazo, who was World's Best Top Goal Scorer in 2007, and that wasn't a reason to raise absolutely any stat in at least one point over all these years... But of course, he's Chilean, he doesn't move money, he's not a marketer, it doesn't interested to people. Or the same with Okazaki (who is still playing), he was World's Best Top Goal Scorer in 2009 and his stats were never sensational or anything like that, but he's Japanese, it doesn't matter a shit to people either.

EDIT: Found this in Biglia's thread too

adrianql wrote:Man, I posted it exactly 5 post before yours. You don't even bother to read, you're just starting to attack with no sense and criticizing for no reason ... I hope that your refusal to downgrade him isn't because you both share the same nationality, 'cause it'd be a real shame.

I think bringing nationality to the conversation to claim someone's overrated, or accusing people of being overly sensitive to downgrades because they were born under the same land is lame tbh.
adrianql
New Contributor

Postby adrianql » 2019 Jan 07, 02:59

lucashag wrote:I think bringing nationality to the conversation to claim someone's overrated, or accusing people of being overly sensitive to downgrades because they were born under the same land is lame tbh.

It's not about accusing of being overly sensitive 'cause of that reason. In that case it was obvious that the other guy shared a very similar vision, and even so "he felt afraid" to write until after reading that post. I mean "u put them under a little pressure and they open up straight away".
I don't give a shit whether they are Argentine, English, Italian, Mozambican, Bolivian or not. The criticism is more oriented to the side of marketing by the fact of coming from the country of the great Diego and Messi (in this case). Or simply to come from a country that historically has stood out in an impressive way worldwide in football,
that has 2 worldcups, and exports players in an impressive way (like your country is, Lucas). In addition, it's well known that both Biglia and Higuain are close friends of Messi, so they get some extra influence on commercial issues, and that is evident even in the ex-rosters of the albiceleste. Players from countries like Chile and Japan (in the case of Suazo and Okazaki) don't interest anyone, 'cause they come from a country that has never won anything important, and that doesn't have the marketing that other countries do. For players like them, It'll always costs twice the simple fact of being recognized worldwide. There is no one to whom cheat, there are quite a few countries with quite "Nazi sectors" for football, and the issue of nationality weighs too much both when hiring, and at the time of "destroying" players. Dunno if I explain myself very well :cry: certainly, it's quite complicated for me to try to expand it into a well way in English.
TheEngineer
New Contributor

Postby TheEngineer » 2019 Jan 07, 03:32

Will Milan buy him or will he return from his loan, finally?
Edit: I heard Chelsea wants to make a swap between him and Morata :O
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Jan 08, 20:06

[/quote]

I believe I misunderstood what you were saying, so I apologize.

His opinions are suspect.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Feb 02, 18:46

his two goals today

great pass from kante->powerfull and accurate finish

https://streamja.com/Emlq

amazing one

https://streamja.com/vemA
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2019 Feb 03, 10:08

pcrooce wrote:his two goals today

great pass from kante->powerfull and accurate finish

https://streamja.com/Emlq

amazing one

https://streamja.com/vemA

his terrific right foot - something he'll never lose
YosephCh
New Contributor

Postby YosephCh » 2019 Mar 18, 20:43

Decrease his attack and accuracy, he not that good now.. 90 is too much
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Apr 12, 18:54

he sadly retired from the nt.
from my point of view that's really good to leave space for the upcoming strikers and to lift off a weight on the back of Scaloni because if he would've called him up or not he would've been critiziced either way and now he can rely on less career-known players.
but also it's so sad to see him quit without having the chance to properly redeem himself.

this set definetely should be nerfed, not this kind of player for a while and not saying that he's lost it because anyone can notice the small glimpses of magic he has from time to time but this set should represent the inconsistant, unfit and unconfortable on the pitch player he's been for the last few years, always crumbling when he feels a little bit of pressure.

i'm not denying that he's one of the most prolific goalscorers of the last decade and won't quote anything of the discussion some users had on the last pages a few months ago because it's misleading to judge a player because of his history and goalscoring ratio than what he's truly displaying on a specific moment of their career, that's why i feel that we have classic sets and differences should be made obvious when noticeable.

let's say Falcao for example, mods didn't take a very long time to get his stats reduced and suited for his awfull spell on pl while with higuain there's so much conservation on modifying his set because of his entire career prolific performances which are always something to look into when discussing a really renowned player like he is.

i'll leave my draft for him nowadays and also a few stars and cards on him should be removed/replaced.

the only thing i didn't ever change were his passing, sometimes he's able to be the n9 that can make the wingers play according to the team needs, but also, he's really often just a dissapointment at it.

Attack: 87
Defence: 35
Balance: 85
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 70
Response: 81
Agility: 72
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 72
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 89
Shot Power: 86
Shot Technique: 88
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 79
Header: 80
Jump: 75
Technique: 84
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 75

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 87
Defense Prowess: 47
Ball Winning: 52
Body Control: 76
Physical Contact: 85
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2019 Apr 14, 21:59

Kinda like that set, actually captures him well at a general glance, I’m happy to make changes
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2019 Apr 14, 22:43

leave him as a whole, no offense but I don't like "drafts" for players around the wc or previous wc levels. there sets have been refined over the course of hundreds of games, there downgrades need to be as accurate as possible, and I'm getting a sense of randomness or downgrade for the sake of it for several values there, which I also am getting from his last update, I do agree with some however such as taking him out of orange for attack and lowering speed. i'd like to discuss the values individually rather than taking everything down
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Apr 15, 21:22

jurgens wrote:leave him as a whole, no offense but I don't like "drafts" for players around the wc or previous wc levels. there sets have been refined over the course of hundreds of games, there downgrades need to be as accurate as possible, and I'm getting a sense of randomness or downgrade for the sake of it for several values there, which I also am getting from his last update, I do agree with some however such as taking him out of orange for attack and lowering speed. i'd like to discuss the values individually rather than taking everything down

no offense taken dude.

it’s been almost a whole year since wc, 50+ games and i agree, downgrades should be accurate and i do put time and effort in making my drafts to work on last and mostly new gen games, taking into account the ladders and overall players main traits and liabilities just so i can get a realistic feeling in game and simulations.

there weren’t random downgrades or updates made in any way as i said on last post that even for his passing i wasn’t sure with my myself to change it as he sometimes can display it.
not often as i said, that’s why a downgrade there could also be justified.

but if we’re talking about the main traits of higuain that you prefer to stand out from the set those would be his overall attacking movements and shooting abilities.

which i believe they’re still world class on the set but again, definetely should be lower than what he has right now.

movement: 87 att, 80 agg, 76 sta, 72 agi/ds/ & 70 acc.

why lower all of his physical, speed and leave att that high? because he’s not able to keep up with the rythm of the match through the whole 90 minutes, lower agg is a must. he doesn’t roam for the ball enough to get middle yellow values, and being a player who goes a bit deeper to create or to pass the ball he just doesn’t need it for this moment on his career.

but when he does, he’s really smart, knows when and where to move in space and how to trick defenders if he’s hoing one way or another.

but those moments are so rare and even sometimes predictable because he’s got slower.

shooting: 89 sa, 86 sp, 88 st.

mostly everything that reaches him would end up in a goal in game if the chance is a clear one.

he completely deserves all of his speed traits downgraded, he’s just a shadow of himself and even on ‘that’ Napoli season everyone knew he was going to stop having those records instantly as his physique just got worse and worse, everyone knew he was getting fatter, slower, unagile,unable to continue simple plays and just kill them by losing the posession. In Milan it was even more notorious.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2019 Apr 15, 21:48

I agree with speed and attack like I said. But what I have issue with is things like agr/response/tw, especially tw seeming pretty random as his style is about being able to move and link up and play with the forwards, he ain't static at all. and hes still an aggressive player, it's a big part of his game, hes regularly attacking space and hes always been good reaction wise, just that he was painted as a player he wasn't, top tier in this regard, rather than it only being a part of his game, but not a primary means for him to score, and this was massively misunderstood in the past. Hes absolutely finished physically, and any of his technical deficiencies really come down to that, but hes still Higuain, the good with the bad.

just to clarify what I meant by leave him as a whole, I don't like sets being "replaced", rather updated where needs to be with the whole remaining intact. yeah he looks finished, but it doesn't mean every single thing needs to come down, especially values that hes shown over and over again througought the years. Form 3 is essentially to reprsent a player who can no longer be relied upon, and is very close to being done on a high level. We can leave his backbone, nerf down the physicality, but leave his key traits and put the form 3 on him to show hes not going to be reaching the level of these stats much anymore.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Apr 15, 22:22

jurgens wrote:I agree with speed and attack like I said. But what I have issue with is things like agr/response/tw, especially tw seeming pretty random as his style is about being able to move and link up and play with the forwards, he ain't static at all.

yeah, as i said he’s not static but he also became much less supportive than before and with yellow for both spa and lpa i think it’s enough for him and i think these ment&tw values were given after that amazing season on Napoli.
agree that with less form and lower physical numbers he’d be represented good as well.

mostly reduced those values inspired by making a ladder that represents him better as he mostly will never get a season like that again.

jurgens wrote:We can leave his backbone, nerf down the physicality, but leave his key traits and put the form 3 on him to show hes not going to be reaching the level of these stats much anymore.

of course! however, i do think high yellow values are more than enough to showcase him these days.

anyway, it’s good to see him updated.
YosephCh
New Contributor

Postby YosephCh » 2019 Apr 22, 13:15

he got potential but he havent show it on chelsea..
12 goals on 39 app
3,4% average shoot permatch
at this rate i guest he will got nerf at his attacking and shoot accuracy..
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Apr 22, 23:41

amazing goal today vs Burnley, you can tell the goal means a lot to him.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Apr 23, 13:29

The 76 is low. When he runs full speed he's not really slow, still.

But his regular stride is so weird...like is he chronically injured? In Van Der Vaart territory.
Slizzard
New Stat Maker

Postby Slizzard » 2019 Apr 24, 07:42

Whoah10115 wrote:But his regular stride is so weird...like is he chronically injured? In Van Der Vaart territory.

It looks like he has a belly he has to carry when running, just like Van der Vaart had.

Return to “Juventus FC”