Gonzalo Higuaín

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Gonzalo Higuaín

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:58

Last edited by Nrby on 2009 Jul 28, 13:10, edited 8 times in total.
kosmo

Re: Gonzalo HIGUAIN

Postby kosmo » 2008 Dec 21, 19:07

he has got a better shot now. especially a accurate and hard shot, may be like shot acc. 86,shot power 86, shot technique 84
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 21, 19:13

IMO he best qualitie is his Shot Technique, and i think it should be the highest rated, incredible first touch shots, and yesterday wasn't the first the second or the third time he socres like that. And i think after his ST his best qualitie are Shot power. I think thats the order to rate his shots abilities.

I think he still very underrated.
Capitan

Postby Capitan » 2008 Dec 21, 19:23

Ulises wrote:IMO he best qualitie is his Shot Technique, and i think it should be the highest rated, incredible first touch shots, and yesterday wasn't the first the second or the third time he socres like that. And i think after his ST his best qualitie are Shot power. I think thats the order to rate his shots abilities.

I think he still very underrated.

Agree 110%
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2008 Dec 21, 19:44

Not sure if he's ST in a little worst or on pair with Giuseppe Rossi, but I'd increase to something like 84.
kosmo

Postby kosmo » 2008 Dec 21, 19:50

agree with pedala robinho and with ulises(very good point, didn´t realized it at first). so what about ST 84,shot acc. 84, shot power 86 and shot technique 87
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 21, 19:56

kosmo wrote:shot acc. 84, shot power 86 and shot technique 87

never! :shock:
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 21, 20:10

pedala robinho wrote:Not sure if he's ST in a little worst or on pair with Giuseppe Rossi, but I'd increase to something like 84.

I am pretty sure that his ST should be higher than 84, his first touches shots are perfect executed (showing amazing technical movements in his performing) and he doesn't miss them, also remember his voleys, his ability to shot under preassure (related here with BB wich i think it's very underrated), and he has also socored for difficult angles. The only ability that he hasn't show related with ST are chip shots, cause i have never see him performing them.

About SA, i think something about 83; and 85 SP, he has scored for far sometimes...

What do you think about his ATK and Response, i think that both need an update, he scored some goals thanked to his well positioning and fast response. Since RVN is injured he plays most time insdie the box, and never wrong on his movemnts, winning the position many times to the defense and scoring thanked to this.
LaitP
PSD Youth League

Postby LaitP » 2008 Dec 21, 20:32

what about
Att: 82
BB: 81-82
SA: 82-83
SP: 84-85
ST: 86

also i'd suggest an increase in his Aggression , so maybe 85-86 ??

and remove SM from his positions as he didn't play there since Capello' s
days and that was only for a half session.
Aureliano Buendía
PSD Youth League

Postby Aureliano Buendía » 2008 Dec 21, 21:17

I disagree. IMO he deserves only a better Attack. He has a lot of goal opportunities because of his movements inside the box but he wastes a lot of them because of his shoot. His shooting habilities are not underrated and the only one of them that IMO could deserves a slightly increase is ST. I propose:

ATT 82 (in par with Robben or Simao)
ST 82 (one point more at most)
PSD Youth League

Postby AvatarST » 2008 Dec 21, 22:43

I think we need to take a look at balance, shot power and dribble accuracy. Shot technique you could make a case for but shot accuracy could stay the same or even be lowered. He misses too many chances.

I'd suggest:

Attack: 82
Dribble accuracy: 84
Dribble speed: 87 (his speed and strength on the ball make it hard to take it off him)
Body balance: 83 (he's a lot stronger this season, certainly not weaker than the likes of Eto'o and Soldado)
Shot accuracy: 79 (as much as I despise him, Messi is a better finisher than him without a doubt)
Shot power: 82 (has been scoring and trying more from outside the box this season)
Ace
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Ace » 2008 Dec 21, 22:50

AvatarST wrote:Dribble speed: 87 (his speed and strength on the ball make it hard to take it off him)

he already has 87 ;)
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 21, 22:56

AvatarST wrote:Body balance: 83 (he's a lot stronger this season, certainly not weaker than the likes of Eto'o and Soldado)

for sure hes weaker than them :shock: BB is fine at 80, think that hes aleady 183 cm, which is pretty high
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
LaitP
PSD Youth League

Postby LaitP » 2008 Dec 22, 08:59

AvatarST wrote:I think we need to take a look at balance, shot power and dribble accuracy. Shot technique you could make a case for but shot accuracy could stay the same or even be lowered. He misses too many chances.

I'd suggest:

Attack: 82
Dribble accuracy: 84
Dribble speed: 87 (his speed and strength on the ball make it hard to take it off him)
Body balance: 83 (he's a lot stronger this season, certainly not weaker than the likes of Eto'o and Soldado)
Shot accuracy: 79 (as much as I despise him, Messi is a better finisher than him without a doubt)
Shot power: 82 (has been scoring and trying more from outside the box this season)

i agree with Attack and Shot power.
his DA is fine at 83, DS is already at 87 and for SA 80 is good number, 79 would be harsh.
about BB, maybe it could go up by 1 max.
and also his ST would be great at 82.
finally i suggest 6 for consistency.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 12:33

ATK: How can you say that he should be on par with robben messi or simao, OMG are we carazy?¿ He plays inside the box and he make a lot of goal oportunities because of his good movemnts, he is playing as a poacher, and he socres thanked to his good positioning, shot tecnique (not accuracy), and his pace. This are his strong points. He should be far from messi, robben, simao, they never step on the box just when they made personal plays. 84/85 no more and no less just the average.

Shot accuracy: It's true about he misses some clear goal oportunities (oportunities that made thanked to good position), but think about he has't any of goal stars, i mean *scoring, *1 vs 1, etc... and yes he misses some goal oportunities (i remember he has scored 10 goals and he missed many matches) but the only stricker that doesn't miss oportunities is RVN (see last match of villa he fail 2 really really clear goal oportunities), his overall shots use to be accurate shots he never send the ball far for the goal, i don't think he is unaccurate, i think he missed because he because he choose the wrong option... Someone said that messi is better finisher, probably yes but messi has *1 vs 1 and that improoves a lot his SA in that plays. You have to take many things to get accurate stats and you are forgetting about the STARS. Missing many goal oportunities is not a valid argument to rate his SA that lower, you are puting him far under the average for a CF. Have you seen him sent the ball to the clouds or near the corner?¿ He should be a bit under the average...

Shot power: I don't think that their shots are soper powerfull but, for a stricker less than 83 is under the average, and he is for sure on the average or a bit over i still think about 84/85.

Shot technique: PERFECT performing in all of his shots. His shot tecnique is just World Class i won't say anything else. (i gave many argumets for, and you didn't say any argument against it, you just say he doesn't deserve it).

BB: When was the last time you show him outmuscle?¿ I think he should be 1 point under eto'o. Only the best balanced CBs can outmuscle them (puyol couldn't outmuscle him), his good agility helps here

Dribbling abilities: Here, i found him "well rate". I just give him one point more in DA (at least like Dani alves...) cause he sometimes makes a mess with the ball and left it behind. And 1 or 2 in agility, he is really quick in all of his movemnts even with his heigh (heigh affects negative to agility and i think we should compensate this)

Response: If you forget about this stat when you talk about attack, seems that you need to study more how this stat works in pes. He is very responsive player (thanked to his agility) he reads really well, and his shows this in his coordinated runs, and inside the box winning position to defenses and catching many lost balls. Over 83 imo...

I am not saying that this stats are the onlyones that are correct, but at least i give arguments and i explained many things. You have forgeted about the star and response, and you only base your arguments in shoting abilites in he fail many oportunities and you are wrong here.
Last edited by Ulises on 2008 Dec 22, 13:11, edited 2 times in total.
TheTrueSeto
Regular Poster

Postby TheTrueSeto » 2008 Dec 22, 12:37

He looks scary in that picture :o :o
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 22, 13:58

I am going to quote an article of spanish press about higuain in spanish, when i have the chance and time i will translate or explain it. DONE google transator done for me :)

With Van Nistelrooy injured, Higuaín has emerged as the man-scoring Real Madrid. On Saturday again was decisive. The Argentine marked his eleventh goal in La Liga (thirteenth of the season, as they scored one in the back of the Super Cup and one in the first leg of the Copa del Rey) and, finally, is enshrined as one of the best Councilors of the tournament: sum more than two goals Aguero (9), one more than Forlán and Messi and only one fewer than Villa (12), second top scorer in the league behind Etoo (15).

The figures assume greater importance if we bear in mind that the Pipita has played fewer games (14) that the Argentine's Athletico (15) or the front of Valencia (16). These numbers leave no arguments to those who, since he landed in the whole Madrid two seasons ago, have been accusing him of moving well but did not have that predator instinct that characterizes the'9 '.

Decisive. Higuaín is the most decisive player in this league. Their goals have reported all white, 12 of the 29 points that you have in the locker (41.4%). Its goals against Numancia, Atletico and Valencia on Saturday compared to whites prevented tie (meant six points), while its two goals to Athletico and four to Malaga gave the victory to Madrid (accounted for a further six points).

The Argentine is characterized by the presence of acts done in the important moments. He arrived in Madrid in the winter 06/07 campaign and was a protagonist in the great comeback team signed the ticking scored the winning goal at Espanyol (4-3), which approached the whites for the title. In addition, the story is that he endorsed the goal for Osasuna in Pamplona last season, which gave the white garter belts his 31st title.

Ronaldo, the most recent precedent
For a long time that a player of Real Madrid marked 11 goals or more in the first 16 matches. Specifically since the 2003/2004 season, when Ronaldo was carrying at this stage of the League 13 targets. This shows the explosion of football Higuaín, who has already beaten far from their record goalscorer who is Spain with eight others on the campaign

It seems that the periodist hear about your arguments and answered you... well i can't add anything else to that explanaiton
Capitan

Postby Capitan » 2008 Dec 22, 14:32

Good work Ulises, that say all :)
Dino
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Dino » 2008 Dec 22, 15:17

And to think that people said that he wasn't Real Madrid quality before the season.
Aureliano Buendía
PSD Youth League

Postby Aureliano Buendía » 2008 Dec 23, 12:12

Well, I don't think the goal opportunities of Higuan are due to his pure positioning. I think that it's because of his good runs. He always creates spaces for the pass by running, and he is very good at this. IMO he deserves a little ATT increase (like I said I will leave it at 82 for now) AND *lines. I think that it's his best quality and *lines will reflect it.

About shooting habilities I would increase only 1 point to his ST (Ulises, remember that he has *1-touch pass). But it's not that crazy to increase his SP by 1 point (I think though that his current value is better).

And Ulises, it's true that all the other attackers miss opportunities, but Higuain misses too much to increase his shooting skills that much.

Return to “Juventus FC”