_arg Franco Fragapane
_arg Gastón Giménez
_arg Guillermo Pol Fernández
_arg Pedro de la Vega

Striker:
_uru Santiago García
_col Rafael Santos Borré
_arg Nicolás Fernández

Last edited by Vickingo on 2014 Apr 19, 22:46, edited 15 times in total.
lucashag
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Primera División AFA All Stars (current)

Postby lucashag » 2012 Dec 01, 15:00

what about keepers, which keepers should be in this team? obviusly saja, maybe olave and sosa as subs
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Dec 01, 16:51

Nicolás Cambiasso has been doing great lately and not sure about Marchesín.

I'm gonna update but it's a hell of work put the URL's of each player, if anyone want to help, just do it and to me is easier to directly copy...It'd be better put the URL of the page and not in this forum to automatically Copy to Clipboard the stats ;)
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2012 Dec 17, 19:46

any thoughts on this?

GOALKEEPERS
SEBASTIÁN SAJA
JUAN CARLOS OLAVE
SEBASTIÁN SOSA

DEFENDERS
SEBASTIÁN DOMÍNGUEZ
GABRIEL HEINZE
SANTIAGO VERGINI
GINO PERUZZI
LISANDRO EZEQUIEL LÓPEZ
EMMANUEL MÁS
FERNANDO ORTIZ
MAXIMILIANO CAIRE

MIDFIELDERS
LEONARDO PONZIO
GUILLERMO FARRÉ
LUCAS BERNARDI
ADRIÁN CENTURIÓN
ROMÁN MARTÍNEZ
MAURO BOGADO
FEDERICO INSUA

FORWARDS
FACUNDO FERREYRA
LUCIANO VIETTO
MARTÍN CAUTERUCCIO
IGNACIO SCOCCO
RODRIGO MORA

RESERVES:

Keepers
NICOLÁS CAMBIASSO

Defenders
MARIANO ECHEVERRÍA
GUILLERMO BURDISSO
LEONEL VANGIONI

Midfielders
OSCAR AHUMADA
JUAN PABLO RODRÍGUEZ
LUIS FARIÑA
MAXI RODRÍGUEZ

FORWARDS
MARIO REGUEIRO

CURRENT BEST TEAM:

.....................................saja................................................

......lópez(rcb).............domínguez(cb/sw..............heinze(lcb)............

peruzzi(rwb/rsm)....................ponzio(dm).............centurión(lsm)......
......................................bernardi(cm)....................................

.......................................insua(am)......................................
.....................ferreyra(cf).........scocco(ss).................................
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Dec 17, 19:58

Leandro Paredes should be on the list and probably should be starter, in the rest is a really great work mate...not sure If I'm forgetting someone. Probably Maxi doesn't deserve it to be in here really, even Osmar Ferreyra or Vargas could be instead of him, there are many players better than him currently.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2013 Jun 10, 14:04

My list:

Goalkeepers:
_arg Agustin Marchesin - Lanus
_arg Agustin Orion - Boca
_arg Geronimo Rulli - Estudiantes

Defenders
:
_par Marcos Caceres - Newell's
_arg Gabriel Heinze - Newell's
_arg Santiago Vergini - Newell's
_col Eder Alvarez Balanta - River
_arg Lisandro Lopez - Arsenal
_arg Leonel Vangioni - River
_arg Milton Casco - Newell's

Midfielders
:
_arg Bruno Zuculini - Racing
_arg Guido Pizarro - Lanus
_arg Cristian Raul Ledesma - River
_arg Juan Sanchez Mino - Boca
_arg Maxi Rodriguez - Newell's
_arg Julio Buffarini - San Lorenzo
_arg Rodrigo De Paul - Racing
_arg Manuel Lanzini - River
_arg Juan Roman Riquelme - Boca

Strikers:
_arg Emanuel Gigliotti - Colon
_arg Ignacio Scocco - Newell's
_arg Silvio Romero - Lanus
_arg Luciano Vietto - Racing
_arg Gonzalo Veron - San Lorenzo
_uru Martin Cauteruccio - Quilmes
_col Duvan Zapata - Estudiantes

Formation (4-2-3-1):

GK: Marchesin
CB: Vergini
CB: Balanta
RB: Caceres
LB: Vangioni
DMF: Pizarro
DMF: Zuculini
RMF: Maxi Rodriguez
LMF: Sanchez Mino
AMF: Lanzini
CF: Scocco
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2013 Jun 10, 14:46

Tottally forgot abot this thread, Pichi Mercier has been the best DM of the last 6 months, Vargas and Raul Villalba could be good choices for a place in the team
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Jun 10, 14:49

That's a really great list...but could be improved with lucashag's names and sinceraly Riquelme didn't do any merit to be in the list this year...at least in local tournament he almost didn't play. I would change Elizari (Quilmes) x Lanzini (he just scores, he doesn't make great matches)...and Saja must be in the list, even he should be starter x Rulli. Vergini could be the RB and Lisandro Lopez should be the 1st CB near Balanta, what a hell of CB's in there...
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Jun 10, 14:56

Good list!

lucashag wrote:Tottally forgot abot this thread, Pichi Mercier has been the best DM of the last 6 months, Vargas and Raul Villalba could be good choices for a place in the team

+1
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2013 Jun 10, 19:28

lucashag wrote:Tottally forgot abot this thread, Pichi Mercier has been the best DM of the last 6 months, Vargas and Raul Villalba could be good choices for a place in the team

i was dubios about the two DMF..i put Pizarro and Zuculini because the second is my favourite now how he learnt how to score a good amount of goals and the first because i think he is a really good like a order man in the midfield with also great passing abities and there's Sanchez Mino at opportunity can play in that role..for the 4th choice i put Ledesma because he had a really great season imho..."desaparecido" with Almeyda but now with Don Ramon he stay doing a really good work

Vickingo wrote:That's a really great list...but could be improved with lucashag's names and sinceraly Riquelme didn't do any merit to be in the list this year...at least in local tournament he almost didn't play. I would change Elizari (Quilmes) x Lanzini (he just scores, he doesn't make great matches)...and Saja must be in the list, even he should be starter x Rulli. Vergini could be the RB and Lisandro Lopez should be the 1st CB near Balanta, what a hell of CB's in there...

Roman always merit to be in all lists :D ..sincerely,i was dubios about the AMF...i like a lot the work has done Lanzini i don't think he has only scored..has a good football intelligence for one of his age...Elizari has a good season yes i have heard that Catania is on him but for me it's difficult to judge well the players that play in smaller teams because italian tv broadcasts the matches of the big club likes Boca,River,Lanus,Newell's,Independiente,San Lorenzo,Racing...sincerely i would put El Rolfi Montenegro instead of Roman because when i saw him i always found him like a really class player despite the sad season of Independiente. For the 3rd GK choice i was in doubt between Barovero and Rulli but this last impressed me in the last weeks...has already a good personality and he didn't suffer any goals for a incredible aumont of minute thanks also to good saves from him...For the CB i really like Lisandro but Vergini had a fantastic season maybe over than Licha...but i'm honestly in that position the choice is really difficult there are a lot of good CB ..the only not in duscussion is Balanta an unbelievable beast imho

Christian93 wrote:Good list!

+1

thanks ;)
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2013 Nov 24, 02:01

Some names considering this tournament

Goalkeepers
Agustin Orion
Fernando Monetti
Jorge Carranza
Agustin Marchesin
Sebastian Saja
Marcelo Barovero

Defenders
Mariano Etcheverria
Cata Diaz (some matches were really awesome, but kinda cost him to get used to the team, probably cause he had many partners changes due to injuries)
Santiago Vergini
Paolo Goltz
Milton Casco
Gabriel Heinze
Eder Alvarez Balanta
Walter Kannemann
Carlos Araujo

Midfielders
Rodrigo Gomez
Adrian Bastia
Cristian Erbes
Fernando Gago (when he played was amazing, a real difference maker)
Franco Mussis
Jose Luis Fernandez
Maxi Rodriguez
Ignacio Piatti
Juan Mercier
Leandro Romagnoli
Matias Perez Garcia
Hector Canteros

Forwards
Mauro Matos
Julio Furch
Diego Vera
Cesar Pereyra
Emmanuel Gigliotti
Angel Correa
Lucas Pratto
Mauro Zarate (same case as gago, injuries were a bit of a problem for him)
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Nov 28, 14:11

I like the list. Maybe Licht, Somoza/González, Farre and Cauteruccio/Verón are missing?
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Nov 28, 14:24

I wouldn't really include Cauteruccio, Riquelme, Gago and Zárate...all of them played little despite being great. Agree in Somoza, not sure about Farré, last tournament was better from him imo. Probably Albertengo needs to be in there too.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Mar 07, 15:58

I have doubts about something, these kind of teams need to include the best players or the best players in their current form? I mean, I know it says 'current' but if someone wants to play with afa team, it would be 'better' to include players like Riquelme, Gago, Romagnoli, Heinze, Cavenaghi, Ponzio, Banega, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, etc...those 'names'.

But if we go to real performances i'd say noone of them should be in the list as they're playing little, are injured or are playing awful as Gago or Banega...so we can make different lists behind the two of these reasonings.

If we have to make a real performance, future teams we must include guys like Lucas Romero, Joaquín Arzura, Gil Romero, Angel Correa, Raul Villalba, etc...those are the biggest new names who are playing amazing aside the big 'stars'.

I ask this cause I wanna update this team to have a real representation of our league.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2014 Mar 10, 14:19

Torrico?
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2014 Mar 11, 02:21

Vickingo wrote:I ask this cause I wanna update this team to have a real representation of our league.

Well imo the afa all stars should contain the players with more regularity and with better conditions, regardless of having better sets, should have the bests currently. For example, Messi was out from the list of La Liga All Stars by injuries and other issues, but that doesn't mean it he isn't the best.

I'd rather choose to Marchesin instead of Barovero or Saja, Balanta instead F. Dominguez, L Romero instead Gago, etc..
Could be smth like
Spoiler: show
starting XI: Marchesin; G. Alcoba, Goltz, Balanta; Maxi, J. Arzura, Gil Romero, L. Romero, M. Casco; Zárate, Pratto?

Code: Select all

Maybe a little unbalanced the midfield, but should be awesome if I can choose those names.

Bench: Rulli, L. Desábato, Mateo, Bernardi, Castellani, Correa/Albertengo, Carillo.
Reserves: Orion/Torrico, Maidana, Kanneman, Mussi, P. Garcia.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Mar 11, 10:54

Agree then, Verón should be in the list, even in the starting line up...also Lanzini and probably Graciani too. Bernardi needs to be in the starting line up, Verón-Bernardi, hell of midfield with another dmf and we can put 3 strikers adding César Pereyra? The best we have are cmf/dmf, it would be unfair let out the team a player like Lucas Romero is.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Apr 06, 03:14

So what about this list?

Keepers:
_arg Sebastián Saja
_arg Agustín Orión
_arg Agustín Marchesín

Defenders:
_uru Gerardo Alcoba
_arg Paolo Goltz
_col Eder Álvarez Balanta
_arg Fernando Tobio
_arg Milton Casco
_arg Lucas Litch

Midfielders:
_arg Lucas Romero
_arg Juan Sebastián Verón
_arg Gastón Gil Romero
_arg Héctor Canteros
_arg Juan Mercier
_arg Leonel Vangioni
_arg Juan Román Riquelme
_arg Manuel Lanzini
_arg Ángel Correa
_arg Maxi Rodríguez

Strikers:
_arg Mauro Zárate
_arg Lucas Pratto
_arg Lucas Albertengo
_arg César Pereyra

Reserves:
Keeper:
_arg Gerónimo Rulli

Defender:
_arg Leandro Desábato

Midfielders:
_arg Joaquín Arzura
_arg Héctor Villalba
_arg Lucas Bernardi
_arg Franco Mussis
_arg Matías Pérez García

Striker:
_arg Nicolás Blandi
_arg Guido Carrillo

Starting XI: Saja; Alcoba, Goltz, Álvarez Balanta; Maxi, Verón, Lucas Romero, Vangioni; Riquelme; Zárate, Pratto.

Starting XI (II): Orión; Casco, Goltz, Álvarez Balanta, Vangioni; Canteros, Romero, Verón; Correa; Zárate, Pratto.

Starting XI (III): Marchesín; Casco, Goltz, Álvarez Balanta, Licht; Maxi, Romero, Verón, Vangioni; Zárate, Correa.

Well, actually there's a lot of different teams we can make, I made 3 but it's always debatable as it's too much subjective, I think the idea is in there. I chose some players due to 1st tactics and cause we don't have good sidebacks, and we have a lot of quality midfielders, imagine i'm leaving out Banega, Gago, Romagnoli, Piatti, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, etc.
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2014 Apr 06, 03:43

Rulli > Orión this semester IMO. Also i'm not that impressed by vangioni's current form, maybe it's just me.
IMO Carrillo doesn't deserve to be a reserve in there, i know he scored 5 goals this tournament, but he is such a "meh" player and didn't fully impressed me most of the time, i prefer cavenaghi or vera in there.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Apr 07, 12:28

You know is really hard to do this team, but really Cavenaghi? He isn't playing well at all imo, he scores easy goals and not too many (just 4 in 10 matches), and considering how bad he's playing I wouldn't put him in here...and Vera isn't playing well either.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2014 Apr 07, 12:51

Imo Torrico deserves be here more than the others gks.. he was determinant to San Lorenzo championship and has amazing saves all the matches, Buffarini is playing crazy as sb too and Pipi is in a great level (imo deserves stay in Villalba's place).

I agree about Lucas that Carrillo not deserves stay in reserve, but I agree with Victor too, Cavenaghi is playing bad and scoring easy goals, Vera, Abreu (not scoring goals, but doing an amazing work) probably?

Blandi is scoring important goals but Matos is playing/plays better.

Montoya, Videla, Piscullchi, Luque?

Return to “Other All Star Teams”