Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Feb 26, 22:14

antony

Re: Nicolò Barella

Postby antony » 2017 Sep 18, 13:11

really huge talented player with great technical skills, keep eyes on him
couldrom

Postby couldrom » 2017 Sep 26, 12:28

antony wrote:really huge talented player with great technical skills, keep eyes on him

great long pass

Spoiler: show
couldrom

Postby couldrom » 2017 Nov 26, 15:06

Sorry for double posting.
I've followed him against Inter, wow what a playmaker.
Instant accurate passes, awesome tactical dribbler.
He remembers me of Mateo Kovacic.
Rex

Postby Rex » 2018 Jan 16, 19:20

Great player, and a quite solid set base. He has such a great vision, and great long pass, very energetic midfielder.

The gap between his ATT and DEF should not be this huge. He's a competitive defender, with also very good sliding ability. His sliding is super quality really, easily for the special ability. His stamina already seems higher, his response too, as well as DS. He can be really fast with the ball, ACC seems spot on for me.

I would also remove the centre special ability. He's way too often occupying wider areas, in the early build up and in more advanced positions. I'd actually rather give him Side than centre, but won't give him none of these, just think that playing more wider has a big role in his football.

Possible early cross candidate too. Speaking of supportive play he's also offering himself more and better than 75 would suggest

Sombrero is a must for him, that's his trademark, he pulls out 1 or 2 every game.
Relja's not dead
antony

Postby antony » 2018 Jan 16, 19:32

Rex wrote:Great player, and a quite solid set base. He has such a great vision, and great long pass, very energetic midfielder.

The gap between his ATT and DEF should not be this huge. He's a competitive defender, with also very good sliding ability. His sliding is super quality really, easily for the special ability. His stamina already seems higher, his response too, as well as DS. He can be really fast with the ball, ACC seems spot on for me.

I would also remove the centre special ability. He's way too often occupying wider areas, in the early build up and in more advanced positions. I'd actually rather give him Side than centre, but won't give him none of these, just think that playing more wider has a big role in his football.

Possible early cross candidate too. Speaking of supportive play he's also offering himself more and better than 75 would suggest

Sombrero is a must for him, that's his trademark, he pulls out 1 or 2 every game.

Great post mate, yes his defensive contribution is improved a lot
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2018 Jan 22, 14:00

I'd love to post a new set for him if allowed

Return to “Cagliari Calcio”