Club Atlético Independiente All Stars

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, jurgens, Brezza, Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, Brezza, jurgens

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Mar 22, 22:09

COACH: _arg Omar PASTORIZA

Goalkeepers:

_arg Miguel Angel SANTORO
_arg Fernando BELLO

Defenders:

_arg Nestor CLAUSEN
_arg Roberto FERREIRO
_arg Hugo VILLAVERDE
_arg Enzo TROSSERO
_arg Miguel Ángel LÓPEZ
_uru Ricardo Elbio PAVONI
_arg Franciso SÁ

Midfielders:

_arg Ricardo GIUSTI
_arg Claudio MARANGONI
_arg Jorge BURRUCHAGA
_arg Ricardo Enrique BOCHINI
_arg Antonio SASTRE
_arg José Omar PASTORIZA
_arg Miguel Ángel RAIMONDO

Forwards:

_par Arsenio ERICO
_arg Vicente DE LA MATA
_arg Héctor YAZALDE
_arg Ernesto GRILLO
_arg Raul BERNAO
_arg Luis ARTIME
_arg Daniel BERTONI

Reserves:

Goalkeepers:

_uru Carlos GOYEN

Defenders:

_arg Gabriel MILITO
_arg Rubén Marino NAVARRO

Midfielders:

_arg Rubén GALVÁN
_arg Daniel MONTENEGRO

Forwards:
_arg Aníbal TARABINI
_arg Manuel SEOANE

POSSIBLE FORMATION:

GK: Miguel Ángel SANTORO
RB: Néstor CLAUSEN
RCB: Hugo VILLAVERDE
LCB: Francisco SÁ
LB: Ricardo PAVONI (c)
DMF: Claudio MARANGONI
CMF: Antonio SASTRE
AMF: Ricardo BOCHINI
RWF Vicente de la MATA
LWF: Daniel BERTONI
CF: Arsenio ERICO

HISTORIC VIDEOS:

Spoiler: show
28-11-1973. Intercontinental Cup. Italy. Juventus 0 - Independiente 1. Goal: Bochini

24-07-1984. The "Perfect" Match. Copa Libertadores Final Match. Brazil. Gremio 0 - Independiente 1. Goal: Burruchaga.

09-12-1984. Intercontinental Cup. Japan. Liverpool 0 - Independiente 1. Goal: Percudani.

©vickingo_73

Last edited by Vickingo on 2013 Feb 08, 15:56, edited 33 times in total.
Vickingo

Re: Independiente de Avellaneda All Stars

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 01, 14:36

Great, on afternoon I'll update this, and I'll send you more Classic Independiente's players, so I'll can put his URL's here.
How many players Have i to put? 23 or 32? Could I put reserves? How many?
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Aug 01, 15:16

As far as I know 23 normal squad players and 9 reserves.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 14, 19:42

Damn! WIth the hacking all my hard work here was deleted! :(
Then, I'll do it again.

A shame that I had to do it again, but this time it's better, I've recopiled more info and choose better the players. It's pretty difficult choose only 23/32 players in so big team as Independiente (the same of River or Boca), but I've chosen them because of representative/years/championships/performances. Also I added historic videos and reserves, also the best team (more difficult than before). Then, I'll make those players that aren't in PSD (Incredible that players like Santoro, Villaverde, Sa, Marangoni, Pastoriza, etc doesn't appear in this site). I think that looks better.
xaguanteelrojox

Postby xaguanteelrojox » 2011 Sep 17, 04:49

i think that many players miss here, respect to the goalkeepers, a player that he must be here is LUIS ISLAS, one of the best goalkeepers, in the history of independiente, santoro IMO, was a good player, but more than his abilities is more regarded for his charisma, for his sacrifice on the field, except the words that i said before, he played of THIRD GOALKEEPER :? IN WORLD CUP OF 1974, but luisito, was titular player in 1994 world cup, leaving behind players like goycochea or scoponi, and also is very loved by the independiente´s fans. respect to bello he had an elegant type of parades, but he didnt win much titles like santoro or islas.i suggest that santoro sould be 1st GK, islas 2nd, and bello in the reserves, respect to goyen didnt much for be in that glorious list (he won 2 titles), and many whispers says that in the 1985 libertadores cup, he sell (se vendió el hdp) for argentinos juniors, marangoni hit him in the dressing room after the match :lol: (se lo merece).

the midfield are good.

respect to the attack, many players of the 20´s, 50´s and 90´s era missing here.

20´s era: you may put someone player of the attack that it give the nickname "los diablos rojos" to our club ,the attack: LALÍN - CANAVERI - RAVASCHINO - SEOANE - ORSI(HE IS ALREADY CREATED IN PSD)

50´s era: i put emphasis in that era because , is historic that for the national selection called ALL THE ATTACKERS OF ONE TEAM,and also win to the real madrid 6 - 0 :o :o , how it was the attack of independiente : MICHELI - CECCONATTO - LACASIA - GRILLO - CRUZ - BONELLI.

90´s era: many players of the 90´s era sould be here : gustavo lopez, el dani garnero (como jugador excelente , como tecnico, un asco), he had the difficult work of replace to ricardo bochini, he did it very well. but OVERCOAT, a player that he must be here yes or yes, is ALBEIRO USURIAGA, loved by the fans of independiente, he participated in the 1990 world cup, was part of the gold era of colombia 1990-2000, but oercoat he was a crucial player for win many of the trophies that have independiente in his account.

respect to the last era, please dont put that silvera, someone made the silvera of 2002.
and cuchu cambiasso is a good option for the midfielder.

it just an opinion.

good work vikingo, when i did post, i forget important players like bertoni or pancho sá :? .
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 18, 02:55

Thanks for comment brother!

xaguanteelrojox wrote:i think that many players miss here, respect to the goalkeepers, a player that he must be here is LUIS ISLAS, one of the best goalkeepers, in the history of independiente, santoro IMO, was a good player, but more than his abilities is more regarded for his charisma, for his sacrifice on the field, except the words that i said before, he played of THIRD GOALKEEPER :? IN WORLD CUP OF 1974, but luisito, was titular player in 1994 world cup, leaving behind players like goycochea or scoponi, and also is very loved by the independiente´s fans. respect to bello he had an elegant type of parades, but he didnt win much titles like santoro or islas.i suggest that santoro sould be 1st GK, islas 2nd, and bello in the reserves, respect to goyen didnt much for be in that glorious list (he won 2 titles), and many whispers says that in the 1985 libertadores cup, he sell (se vendió el hdp) for argentinos juniors, marangoni hit him in the dressing room after the match :lol: (se lo merece).

About Keepers there weren't too much important in Independiente's history compared with other positions. But for sure Bello, Santoro, Goyen and Islas are most importants. You can imagine that I love Islas also, but Goyen was more representative because he was the keeper of may be the best team of Independiente of all the history, and also he was an amazing keeper. I didn't take NT players to this, only history in the club/titles/matches played/era/loved by fans/performance. I left Bello because of Julgui's ask, I had the doubt about Islas or Bello, I'm not pretty sure, but Goyen for sure deserves stay at least as reserve.

xaguanteelrojox wrote:respect to the attack, many players of the 20´s, 50´s and 90´s era missing here.

20´s era: you may put someone player of the attack that it give the nickname "los diablos rojos" to our club ,the attack: LALÍN - CANAVERI - RAVASCHINO - SEOANE - ORSI(HE IS ALREADY CREATED IN PSD)

50´s era: i put emphasis in that era because , is historic that for the national selection called ALL THE ATTACKERS OF ONE TEAM,and also win to the real madrid 6 - 0 :o :o , how it was the attack of independiente : MICHELI - CECCONATTO - LACASIA - GRILLO - CRUZ - BONELLI.

90´s era: many players of the 90´s era sould be here : gustavo lopez, el dani garnero (como jugador excelente , como tecnico, un asco), he had the difficult work of replace to ricardo bochini, he did it very well. but OVERCOAT, a player that he must be here yes or yes, is ALBEIRO USURIAGA, loved by the fans of independiente, he participated in the 1990 world cup, was part of the gold era of colombia 1990-2000, but oercoat he was a crucial player for win many of the trophies that have independiente in his account.

respect to the last era, please dont put that silvera, someone made the silvera of 2002.
and cuchu cambiasso is a good option for the midfielder.

Attack must be the more difficult position to stay here. I say, a big team like Independiente had a LOT, but A LOT strickers with excellent level. I think that starters here are all indiscutibles! I mean, I had to left in Reserves Seoane! About reserves, Aguero I think that he has deserved and Silvera is over Usuriaga. Cuqui won 2 titles in may be the worst era of the history and that has a plus, also was the scorer of that great team in 2002 and well performances in 2010. Also, he is loved by fans and Palomo (was really great) but played 30 matches in Independiente.
Mercurio

Re: Club Atlético Independiente All Stars

Postby Mercurio » 2012 Feb 07, 00:46

¿Gustavo López? ¿Rambert? ¿Usuriaga? ¿Mondragón? ¿Garnero? ¿Rotchen? ¿Agüero?
ManiacButcher

Postby ManiacButcher » 2012 Feb 22, 09:45

Sastre as a DH?? that hurts.
I know he was a polyfunctional player, but he was mainly a right inside foward for Independiente and played as a creative offensive midfielder for São Paulo FC. And he had some really good games for Argentina in the South American Championship playing as a Right wing back or "entre-ala derecho".

So, you could place a real DH or CH in the starting eleven and do a favour to Sastre placing him in his best position, right attacking mid.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 22, 10:59

ManiacButcher wrote:Sastre as a DH?? that hurts.
I know he was a polyfunctional player, but he was mainly a right inside foward for Independiente and played as a creative offensive midfielder for São Paulo FC. And he had some really good games for Argentina in the South American Championship playing as a Right wing back or "entre-ala derecho".

So, you could place a real DH or CH in the starting eleven and do a favour to Sastre placing him in his best position, right attacking mid.

DH means CMF? Well that position is given to include him in 1st team as he HAS to appear there. I can't quite from it Burru or Bocha, or De la Mata, Bertoni, etc...so I've chosen to put him in that position. I know that wasn't his best position but to make him a place. I can put Marangoni as DMF but Sastre imo must be in the starting line up.
ManiacButcher

Postby ManiacButcher » 2012 Feb 22, 17:43

Yes, I understand that you praised Overall Ability over the player's most functioning position. I also know that Sastre has to be in the team.

But placing him in the WRONG position is still a non-sense.
You will never see Guardiola take Busquets out to make a mid with only Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta. And thats because he knows that this wouldn't work, and this is because someone has to have a more defensive mentality ans thats Busquets function. So, pretty sure Guardiola knows very well soccer.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 22, 17:46

I understand too and I share that but...what can we do? You can't remove one of those other 10 players of 1st team. And Sastre is the only one who could play as CMF.
ManiacButcher

Postby ManiacButcher » 2012 Feb 22, 17:51

Ok.
Just don't ever make a Brazil All Stars. Because i'm pretty sure i'll see ronaldinho gaúcho as a left-back. :lol:
Just kidding.
ManiacButcher

Postby ManiacButcher » 2012 Feb 24, 05:42

Ernesto Grillo is duplicated, 23 squad and reserves list. ;)
John1

Postby John1 » 2012 Jul 16, 21:47

The team looks awfully imbalanced. Moreso since the decision is quite easy to rectify this dilemma. A defensive mid like Marangoni can't be benched, and a player like Burruchaga next to Bocha, Sastre and Erico looks unfitting
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 17, 03:24

Well if it's so bad, just put your 11 instead of point what is "awfully imbalanced" from your point of view. Make a starter 11 of 100 years of so big club isn't easy you know, don't you? You can't take off Sastre, De la Mata, Bochini, Bertoni, Erico and Burruchaga from there...all of them should be...So instead of minospreciate a hard work to try putting best players together, just do it and I'll change it.
John1

Postby John1 » 2012 Jul 23, 23:38

It wasnt a criticism mate. You have done a great job. But the insistence on including Burruchaga is weird, because he just isnt a high caliber player to start in a grandiose team like Independiente. Plus you are benching a geniud like Marangoni, whose inclusion (for Burru) would make your team naturally balanced.

Of course this is just a suggestion. You have done justice to this great team.
diablo-rojo888

Postby diablo-rojo888 » 2012 Oct 07, 18:47

Hi there, awesome list bro! I have couple of suggestions, my opinion though. In the reserves I would probably consider other players. I think there are better forwards than Silvera, like Calderon, Forlan, and Aguero. Also, I always thought el Pocho Insua was a little bit better than Montenegro.

I'm torn on the starting line up, because it keeps the attacking tradition that independiente will always be known for. However, John1 makes a valid point, the team doesn't have a defensive midfielder, since Burru and Sastre were mostly part of the attack. Marangoni would be a good option in the midfield to make the midfield more balanced.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 07, 22:16

Hi, yeah you're right, I'll change it later...thanks for the suggestions.
M Ace

Postby M Ace » 2012 Dec 11, 02:44

Where is Antonio Alzamendi?
ManiacButcher

Postby ManiacButcher » 2013 Feb 08, 06:52

Now this is awfully unbalanced. :lol:
Sastre as DH. :D
But this is really easy to correct. Just place Marangoni as a starter and DH, take Burruchaga out, exactly like John1 said before. 8-)
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 08, 14:41

Updated the formation including Marangoni x Burruchaga.

Lacks 1 man in reserves, in preference a striker...also not sure about Montenegro, guy was/is damn important in recent history but must be more important players along the history that I'm forgetting, could use a bit of help.

Return to “Club All Star Teams”