Ahmed Elmohamady

Moderators: Jez, Welbeck19, Phil, Brahms, BigStu, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ahmed Elmohamady

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 29, 23:41

gbaby

Re: Ahmed Al-MUHAMMADI, Enppi

Postby gbaby » 2010 Mar 15, 22:02

This guys is def. faster than that.. and he can cross near-perfectly. This is my first post but I have been visiting this site on a VERY regular basis and do understand how the stats work, I'm also an Egyptian League (and National team addict) and thus watches pretty much every league game, and have a fairly good picture of their abilities. So I'm not trying to overrate him because he is Egyptian, but trying to get the accurate stats he deserves.. with that in mind, and correct me if anyone thinks I'm wrong.

Al-Muhammadi is a very fast runner (definetly the fastest in the Egypt Squad), with excellent stamina, whose ability was proven during the past two African cups, and the Confed. Cup when he came on as a sub against Brazil, they had to sub out Kleber, because Al-Muhammadi had worn him out and outran him.

these are some possible changes.

TS: 87
ACC: 90
DS:88
LPA:83
Carlitos

Postby Carlitos » 2010 Apr 16, 12:59

gbaby wrote:This guys is def. faster than that.. and he can cross near-perfectly. This is my first post but I have been visiting this site on a VERY regular basis and do understand how the stats work, I'm also an Egyptian League (and National team addict) and thus watches pretty much every league game, and have a fairly good picture of their abilities. So I'm not trying to overrate him because he is Egyptian, but trying to get the accurate stats he deserves.. with that in mind, and correct me if anyone thinks I'm wrong.

Al-Muhammadi is a very fast runner (definetly the fastest in the Egypt Squad), with excellent stamina, whose ability was proven during the past two African cups, and the Confed. Cup when he came on as a sub against Brazil, they had to sub out Kleber, because Al-Muhammadi had worn him out and outran him.

agree
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2010 Apr 16, 13:08

I'd like to know what Tkash and Helios think, personally I think he's faster than 1st post gives him credit for being, yet, I'm unsure of how correct the proposed values are.
Carlitos

Postby Carlitos » 2010 Apr 16, 13:20

Paddy wrote:I'd like to know what Tkash and Helios think, personally I think he's faster than 1st post gives him credit for being, yet, I'm unsure of how correct the proposed values are.

maybe u can make ur suugestions paddy
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2010 Apr 17, 03:18

Well considering I didn't make the set I'd like to know what the original posters think about them, only fair yeah?
Mouarikh

Postby Mouarikh » 2010 Apr 17, 04:35

Al-Muhammadi is definitely not faster than that, he is also not the fastest player on the Egyptian national team. The fastest player is clearly Mohammed Zidan.

He also loses an immense amount of speed when he has the ball and usually jobs with it as opposed to running, he simply doesn't run with the ball but kicks it forward and runs after it in order to use his ACC to get around the defender.

His Long passing while strong, is not that accurate and are more about the projection of the ball into the box as opposed to a pass to a particular player.
I quit the forum. Stop contacting me on pm's please.
gbaby

Postby gbaby » 2010 Apr 17, 11:43

I've watched all of Enppi's games this season. Muhammadi has made at least 13 assists out of his teams 25 goals this season through his crosses (you can check all of this I don't make these stats up). The teams last 5 goals came from Muhammadi crosses, (2 from free kicks which suggests that FKA may also need adjusting). As for dribbling speed, I think that while Zidan runs with the ball close to him (and indeed very quickly) Muhammadi still covers greater distances in less time. He is taller than Zidan and takes longer steps which makes him appear slower.

Either way he'll hopefully be playing in the EPL next season where he'll get better coverage. But really he is a quality player.
I also heard him say in an interview last year that he was 184 cm.
avantsweater

Postby avantsweater » 2010 Apr 19, 07:16

Wigan are monitoring this guy for a summer transfer. I think he would be a great signing we need an overlapping fullback like Alves/Maicon/Johnson to break forward and deliver early crosses....

Our attacking three all tuck infield so we lose some width out wide if the fullbacks don't push on.
:)
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2010 Apr 19, 13:45

I thought Sunderland had agreed to sign him?
gbaby

Postby gbaby » 2010 Apr 19, 14:10

deal didnt go through but his club promised him that they'd let him go at the end of the season. Wigan were chasing him as well.
total007

Postby total007 » 2010 Apr 19, 16:10

that's egypt that's the egyptian mind , in killing our players .
Egypt ,Al Ahly .
gbaby

Postby gbaby » 2010 Apr 24, 18:00

if anyone has the chance watch enppi's game against gaish now on modern sport. its half time and Muhammadi is playing AMF and is having a great game. so is mohsen hendawi
noki

Postby noki » 2010 Apr 28, 06:55

Al muhammadi seems to have higher speed when on the ball than without it he should be maybe eally far from kaka What do you think please reply nicely
noki

Postby noki » 2010 Apr 29, 04:14

noki wrote:Al muhammadi seems to have higher speed when on the ball than without it he should be maybe eally far from kaka What do you think please reply nicely
Carlitos wrote:
gbaby wrote:This guys is def. faster than that.. and he can cross near-perfectly. This is my first post but I have been visiting this site on a VERY regular basis and do understand how the stats work, I'm also an Egyptian League (and National team addict) and thus watches pretty much every league game, and have a fairly good picture of their abilities. So I'm not trying to overrate him because he is Egyptian, but trying to get the accurate stats he deserves.. with that in mind, and correct me if anyone thinks I'm wrong.

I think that he has a higher dribble speed and a higher top speed . Maybe sometimes he will lose some of his speed due to the fact that human beings are not running machine and maybe he isn't perfect like Dani Alves in stamina that's why he doesn't always reach his maximum speed ,right?
Didn't Belhadj ran faster than al muhammadi when belhadj had the ball? Well , Al muhammadi ran at a higher speed than belhadj when al muhammadi had the ball , right? It is clear that al muhammadi is really faster than ziani . So dribble speed : 93-95 since kaka's is 98 or 97 and agbonlahor 96 to 98 and c. ronaldo 96 to 97. and his top speed is 91-93 since kaka's top speed is around 94, c. ronaldo is 95, Agbonlahor :96. By the way, did c. ronaldo really reach 38 km/h and anelka , 40 km/h?
Mouarikh

Postby Mouarikh » 2010 Jul 01, 03:32

http://www.aljazeerasport.net/news/foot ... 20208.html

According this this he is on loan to Sunderland for a year.
I quit the forum. Stop contacting me on pm's please.
ebbs56

Postby ebbs56 » 2010 Jul 03, 00:30

Carlitos

Postby Carlitos » 2010 Jul 04, 23:49

can somebody move him ??
deity86

Re: Ahmed Al-MUHAMMADI

Postby deity86 » 2010 Jul 15, 10:05

Moved ;)
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
total007

Re: Ahmed Al-MUHAMMADI

Postby total007 » 2010 Jul 19, 12:44

by the way muhammdi is the main Fk's taker in his team how could be his FK = 68 .
Egypt ,Al Ahly .

Return to “Aston Villa FC”