Alecsandro

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 16:47

Full Name: Alecsandro Barbosa Felisbino

Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Re: Alecsandro

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Jan 24, 03:15

I've downloaded quite his skills.
Before the first update, he was: Attack 83, Response 88, Header 90, among other things. I know he was not well at Palmeiras, but he had good numbers for Flamengo in 2015. There were 11 goals in 23 games.
Response, Aggression and Header always been his strong point. They are literally the best features it has to score goals. I did deserved decrease, however there is no need to be so intense. To show his recent passage by Palmeiras, I fixed the form 3 (before was 6).
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Alecsandro

Postby toaad » 2016 Jan 24, 05:31

Jean_PS wrote:I've downloaded quite his skills.
Before the first update, he was: Attack 83, Response 88, Header 90, among other things. I know he was not well at Palmeiras, but he had good numbers for Flamengo in 2015. There were 11 goals in 23 games.
Response, Aggression and Header always been his strong point. They are literally the best features it has to score goals. I did deserved decrease, however there is no need to be so intense. To show his recent passage by Palmeiras, I fixed the form 3 (before was 6).

He is really dangerous in the air when he played for Flamengo but since he comes to Palmeiras he wasn't as consistent to have these values , much more like a RES 82 , HEA 84.
Anyway, reduce the form also you did it is better altrnative for now , when we have more time to judge him we can suggest something.

In another hand , he has a good participatory for CF... he has a very good intelligence and try to always track back to playmaking (try..) the idea is good but the action hardly ever. Ff course that the his body (technique, execution) doesn't follow his mind (idea , reasoning). TW can be even higher.

Return to “Centro Sportivo Alagoano”