PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Neofytos Michael

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Aug 06, 02:35

petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Neofytos Michael

Postby petreleo » 2018 Sep 26, 14:22

According to several media outlets, he had been MVP yesterday in the 1-2 Cup win Vs Atromitos.
That's good for him to be given the chance to rediscover his form, which he had in the 2015-16 Season as 1st-Choice at Nea Salamina.
In the Summer of 2016 after that great Season, big clubs like most notably Anorthosis, but I think also AEL Limassol were willing to buy him, but in the end APOEL won the race to sign him for the next 2017-18 Season, paying his buy-out clause of reportedly 120thousand euros.
However, unfortunately for him before linking-up with APOEL, in the 2016-17 Season he lost his place as 1st-Choice Goalkeeper at Salamina to new signing Robert Veselovsky who remains there until today, and he joined APOEL in the Summer of 2017 without match-rhythm as a starter. It was decided to join Aris Limassol immediately on-loan in order to obtain match-rhythm but in the majority of times, with little exceptions he remained as 2nd-choice behind their long-term starting Goalkeeper, Edin Nuredinoski, so it was not a good loan move for him in the end.
This Summer he was widely expected to remain at APOEL as 3rd-choice Goalkeeper behind Waterman and Romo, after making full Pre-Season with the 1st-Team. In fact, I think this Set was created in the APOEL's forum at first because of he was expected to be a member of their squad almost certainly for this Season.
However, his loan-move at PAS Giannena came as a surprise, with Paraskevas remaining as 3rd-choice instead of him after his loan-move at Portuguese 2nd-Division Mafra did not materialize. At first I thought that it was going to be similar to the one at Aris Limassol before, with little game-time, but it's good for him that he got a chance to play already so far, even in the Cup, and he has done great. Apparently, PAS Giannena has a buying-option to buy him after the end of his loan according to media websites, so we don't know where his long-term future stands at the moment.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Mar 10, 22:29

petreleo wrote:According to several media outlets, he had been MVP yesterday in the 1-2 Cup win Vs Atromitos.
That's good for him to be given the chance to rediscover his form, which he had in the 2015-16 Season as 1st-Choice at Nea Salamina.
In the Summer of 2016 after that great Season, big clubs like most notably Anorthosis, but I think also AEL Limassol were willing to buy him, but in the end APOEL won the race to sign him for the next 2017-18 Season, paying his buy-out clause of reportedly 120thousand euros.
However, unfortunately for him before linking-up with APOEL, in the 2016-17 Season he lost his place as 1st-Choice Goalkeeper at Salamina to new signing Robert Veselovsky who remains there until today, and he joined APOEL in the Summer of 2017 without match-rhythm as a starter. It was decided to join Aris Limassol immediately on-loan in order to obtain match-rhythm but in the majority of times, with little exceptions he remained as 2nd-choice behind their long-term starting Goalkeeper, Edin Nuredinoski, so it was not a good loan move for him in the end.
This Summer he was widely expected to remain at APOEL as 3rd-choice Goalkeeper behind Waterman and Romo, after making full Pre-Season with the 1st-Team. In fact, I think this Set was created in the APOEL's forum at first because of he was expected to be a member of their squad almost certainly for this Season.
However, his loan-move at PAS Giannena came as a surprise, with Paraskevas remaining as 3rd-choice instead of him after his loan-move at Portuguese 2nd-Division Mafra did not materialize. At first I thought that it was going to be similar to the one at Aris Limassol before, with little game-time, but it's good for him that he got a chance to play already so far, even in the Cup, and he has done great. Apparently, PAS Giannena has a buying-option to buy him after the end of his loan according to media websites, so we don't know where his long-term future stands at the moment.

I think he is becoming a starter at PAS Giannena after starting in all of their games in recent weeks. I have read some articles that he is performing great, I have watched some video-highlights of those matches and I can indeed see some good saves. He is confirmed to be back with the Cyprus national squad for their games in the coming weeks.
Any opinions on him from Greek SL mods?
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Apr 19, 00:00

petreleo wrote:
petreleo wrote:According to several media outlets, he had been MVP yesterday in the 1-2 Cup win Vs Atromitos.

I think he is becoming a starter at PAS Giannena after starting in all of their games in recent weeks. I have read some articles that he is performing great, I have watched some video-highlights of those matches and I can indeed see some good saves. He is confirmed to be back with the Cyprus national squad for their games in the coming weeks.
Any opinions on him from Greek SL mods?

Two amazing saves Vs Asteras Tripolis at the weekend: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXKZUbInAX/
Apparently, his loan with PAS Giannina is running for another Season, but APOEL has the option to re-call him back in the Summer.

Return to “FC Asteras Tripolis”