Martín Tonso

Moderators: bitz, Houy, stavrello7, Mod's, bitz, Houy, stavrello7, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Martín Tonso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 11, 00:18

stavrello7

Re: Martín Tonso

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Feb 26, 18:00

Shot Technique seems a lot better, scored some crazy goals and difficult.
I think he deserves to have *dribbling and tact. dribble
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Feb 26, 18:26

Agree,he's been very good,his first games especially SA is better as well,Ment and Att can get a little boost and form can drop to 4.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Nov 05, 12:11

He had a great start last season but didn't keep it up in the second half. I hold him in high regard as a player though, his dribbling is top-notch, he has a good workrate and an impressive shot.

His current dribbling style is a little different than what the original and current set suggest imo. He's the kind of player that's mobile on the ball more often than not but he's not as fast in his overall speed and his DA is a lot more prominent in his dribbling.

I rate his Agi highly but more so on the basis of capturing how exceptionally fluid he is. Trickster is not exactly him also as his dribbling last year was generally quite straightforward, that's not to say it wasn't brilliant. The way he sticks the ball to his foot and takes on opponents with his dribbling is the most effective in the league. His close control is masterful and i've noticed he can retain the ball adjasent to his foot even in the smallest of movements, his first touch is better than this as well.

Return to “FC Asteras Tripolis”