Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Moderators: BigStu, Brahms, Jez, Phil, Welbeck19, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Mar 19, 20:54

false 9

Re: Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Postby false 9 » 2019 Mar 22, 15:56

That's the part of his game that really stands out, for a young guy he's exceptionally calm and composed on the ball. He looks incredibly assured but he also gives off the impression of being too calm on the ball - this season in particular I've noticed that he has a tendency to play too lackadaisically, and this can cause his short passing to be wayward/lacking adequate weight.

No concrete suggestions yet, but I'll say he's had a game or two this season where his passing has looked suspect. Though I know for certainty that he can play the level of passes that these stats currently suggest, if not better. Might just be nerves/lack of consistent playing time that's causing him to fuck up sometimes.

Would also suggest keeping an eye on tw, as 75 is pretty good for a defensive player as young/inexperienced as him, and I get the feeling in defensive situations that he thrives more in 1 v 1s as opposed to co-ordinated defences maneuvres where he's required to help maintain the shape of the d-line.

Return to “Arsenal FC”