PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Arsenal FC - Discussion Thread

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Jul 17, 23:36

Brahms
Valued Contributor

Re: Arsenal FC - Discussion Thread

Postby Brahms » 2014 Nov 04, 22:40

"how to throw away a match" by arsene wenger...

a damn fucking shame!

Bloody Curse!
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2014 Nov 06, 18:02

I know its' not the right moment to post this but .. lmfao
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2014 Nov 09, 20:26

i knew we were going to lose, in fact i don't expect too much this season, CL will be another failure, in premier maybe will end out of the top four, i can only hope that they fight for a cup or something, but what can you really expect with half the team injured, per overworked, monreal playing awfullly in a position that he is not good at, using chambers instead of bellerin as a RB and not as a CB, selling vermealen and not bringing anyone to compensate, using flamini regularly, with all the rest of the team playing with 0 mentality... except alexis, chambo and wilshere...
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2015 Feb 25, 21:56

a Shame!!
just one of the worst matches i've ever seen from arsenal, players who gave all to the team like tony adams must've died watching that!
Awful match from giroud, even worst was ozil, everybody could see that... but wenger!! sadly, i believe if arsenal can't beat monaco in this round, wenger will be fired and sadly we will all remember this late years of purely failures from him. just awful.
The tactics were bad, the players did nothing, the forwards couldn't score even from luck, mertesacker can't play against a team playing the counter attack (Gabriel at least is quicker), ospina could have done better, but come on, wenger you can't be the DT and do nothing about the team in 90 minutes! and you can't do those awful changes and worst of all, really late! ozil can't stay in the pitch paying like that for 90 minutes, rosicky was an option even in the midtime.
in the other hand, monaco played well, but they mostly used the chances we give them, an they scored when they needed to.
just plain awful, we are only expecting a miracle here. (we have almost done it before against bigger and difficultier teams).
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2015 Sep 01, 20:06

it seems no one will come to the team, and this season will be another failure in premier and CL, hoping to do something in a cup again. what can the team expect when they only reinforced GK spot (nice incorporation BTW). How many more season wenger needs to see that giroud shouldn't be an starter, he is better as a sub. Walcott can't do CF work and welbeck lacks the experience and oportunities. damn, why the hell they shout to the 4 winds that they have a lot of money for transfers but bring no one but a GK?
Lacazette or cavani could have been a great difference.
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2015 Oct 17, 02:54

just to remember some work i need to do, some notes:

actually satisfied with their sets (maybe some minor tweaks here and there): Debuchy, Gibbs, Mertesacker, Koscielny, monreal, Bellerin, ozil, Cazorla, Coquelin, Giroud, Walcott, Alexis,

Need some updates: Gabriel, Chamberlain, Ramsey,

Need to see more or doesn't play enough: Ospina, Cech, Chambers, Rosicky, Arteta, Wilshere, flamini, bielik, Welbeck, Campbell
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2016 Jan 14, 03:17

it was going to be a gret win at anfield, but those defensive substitutions by wenger in the second half... man if it wasn't the team i love i would cheer leicester all the time to win the league.
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2016 Mar 02, 21:31

thats it, go away wenger, you are senile
Bloody Curse!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2016 May 11, 21:53

eleven years ago, a 11th of May, when arsenal was scary and had a monster giving passes:

Bloody Curse!
Satiini
Former Lurker

Postby Satiini » 2016 Oct 19, 10:50

Are you gonna make stats for this Irish player Crowley? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU14oLkVGg He's pretty talented
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2016 Oct 19, 23:17

these are the highlights of the match, but minute 10:07... that should have been a goal damn it

https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/v ... APEP47UKWQ
Bloody Curse!
Geoff64
Former Lurker

Postby Geoff64 » 2017 Mar 01, 14:45

Satiini wrote:Are you gonna make stats for this Irish player Crowley? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU14oLkVGg He's pretty talented

I was wondering the same thing. Crowley is currently playing on loan @ my club Go-Ahead Eagles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4qN5uaD3o
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2017 Jul 31, 04:16

i expect great things from this guy nelson, quite aggresive, full of confidence, has nice dribbling and speed, gotta work a lot in his passing ( even when i think he has a nice cross and swerve) and is actually comfortable with both feet. is a good alternative for the right flank, now that wenger went with the wave and started using the 3-5-2 line-up (btw tactic that doesnt help bellerin at all). Hope he isnt another eternal promise like walcott

Spoiler: show

Bloody Curse!

Return to “Arsenal FC”