Moderators: BigStu, Phil, Jez, Welbeck19, Brahms, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Sead Kolašinac

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 May 01, 21:47

KeyserSoze

Re: Sead Kolasinac

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jun 06, 17:05

Well, Monreal is not exactly an offensive threat by himself, so it wouldn't be so different if Kolasinac plays ahead of him (at least, when attacking).
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
kvalitet

Postby kvalitet » 2017 Aug 11, 22:34

Goal and assist. It looks like he's going to be important player in Arsenal.
Moysís

Postby Moysís » 2018 Oct 26, 20:22

Spoiler: show
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2018 Dec 06, 05:55

https://youtu.be/AFFRcLI3lYg?t=455 atrocious defensive awareness to make a play like this. Really he should have att and def flipped as he's much more competent just running forward than he is defending and better suited as a LWB. AGG could sit low yellows, but def should be lower for sure.

his attacking runs are there as it the effort. Dalot made him look like a more dangerous attacker than he is, but he certainly has the desire to attack, even if the quality may be lacking. Below two show some offensive input today against Man U. Passing values are fine, just to show his eagerness to get forward.
https://youtu.be/AFFRcLI3lYg?t=476
https://youtu.be/AFFRcLI3lYg?t=494 (really how damn far is Dalot going to sit off of him!)
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2018 Dec 29, 18:19

Today again he’s shown his defensive inadequacies. He dives into tackles too much and doesn’t try and be proactive, rather resorting to rash responses and kicking out at a player if they get away from him. He’s playing like the value he was signed for... $0. He is a physically gifted player but just such low awareness of technical ability.

Edit:
https://youtu.be/yTmiwryz--Y?t=242 terrible back pass
https://youtu.be/yTmiwryz--Y?t=582 penalty conceded for a stupid challenge
amrxox

Postby amrxox » 2019 Jan 12, 20:25

he has an extreme power but slow
false 9

Postby false 9 » 2019 Jan 13, 22:04

For me he's definitely an att > def player, he looks really awful defensively and I wouldn't trust him as a fullback in a flat back 4. His greatest attributes are his strength and willingness to drive forward. bal-wise he's at least high yellows, possibly oranges, from what I've seen he's an absolute tank and nigh unmoveable. He should be much higher rated for agg also, as I've said he offers more going forward and although he's quite limited offensively he does make a lot of runs down that left hand side. Mid yellows minimum imo.

In terms of his delivery he seems to favour grounded crosses to lobbed ones so I'd suggest spa > lpa to reflect this, though his tendency to deliver grounded crosses is probably just a result of us lacking real aerial threats

I personally haven't seen yellow sp from him yet but I'm not willing to suggest anything in this respect
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2019 Jan 16, 20:53

Holy shite, these stats don't show what I've seen of him. He is an out and out wing back. He can barely defend, but he is one of the best attacking full backs I've seen. Constantly creating chances and getting in positions to score

I'd have him at 76 attack, 62 defence, default position WB, secondary FB. Remove other positions. I think these need to be reviewed in general, I don't think this stat fully reflects how much of an attacking and creative player he is . Also the chaps a unit.
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2019 Jan 16, 21:23

Paddy wrote:Holy shite, these stats don't show what I've seen of him. He is an out and out wing back. He can barely defend, but he is one of the best attacking full backs I've seen. Constantly creating chances and getting in positions to score

I'd have him at 76 attack, 62 defence, default position WB, secondary FB. Remove other positions. I think these need to be reviewed in general, I don't think this stat fully reflects how much of an attacking and creative player he is . Also the chaps a unit.

Well he was at 65 att and 68 def until I tweaked him a week ago or whenever that was. He is at 62 def currently so we agree on that. He really should be playing as a WB as he is much better suited for the role, but keeps getting deployed as a SB. He is proper shit defensively, offensively he is really eager to get forward but now as refined at 76 would make it, so I opted for high aggression to make sure he is bombing up the pitch, but still lacks the actual attacking ability. He is a threat because of his willingness and desire to get forward, not so much his actual skill. ATT could very well be a value in between ours, but I see 76 as elite for a SB and not the level he is. That level attack would put him above Trippier, Bellerin, TAA, Danny Rose, Digne, and only behind Coleman and Alonso in the EPL.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2019 Jan 16, 23:58

Dude that's just wrong. His xA and xG are one of he highest in the premier League this season based on a shorter amount of games. Offensively he is quality, the amount of times he ends up in goalscoring opportunity's is insane. He really shows how good he is when deployed at left wing back. Offensively he is better than all of those bar Alonso. Alonso should be god tier, around 80+, Coleman has regressed massively.

Emery and Wenger both played a 5 ATB system to get he best out of him, he is a WB by nature and a SB in a 4 man, much akin to Alonso

The 5 best attacking full backs in the league are Kola, Digne, Mendy, Robertson and Alonso.

Davies/Rose 75
Kola 76
Robertson 77
Mendy 78
Alonso 81
false 9

Postby false 9 » 2019 Jan 18, 14:04

I actually would not be opposed to green att for Kola. Currently we're being set up to get the best out of him, and although defenders seem to have generally sussed the "work it to Iwobi/Mhki so he can play the slide rule pass to Kola/Bellerin on the overlap", I'd still say that Kola is our second most creative outlet after Ozil.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2019 Jan 18, 20:08

Its a pity you can't defend, because otherwise Kola would be instantly in my FPL side.
pcrooce

Re: Sead Kolašinac

Postby pcrooce » 2019 May 30, 00:18

completely terrible today, none of his technical attributes is worthy of even a green value and the white values he has as of now could sit even lower.
Oklahomastate010

Re: Sead Kolašinac

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2019 May 30, 00:29

pcrooce wrote:completely terrible today, none of his technical attributes is worthy of even a green value and the white values he has as of now could sit even lower.

Exactly as I’ve tried saying about the player. He’s very aggressive and physical but that’s it. He’s not smart, not a good defender, and only inconsistently capable of showing something good offensively and it’s terribly inefficient for every one good thing he does he squandered countless other opportunities. He’s a rash foul waiting to happen as well. He’s extremely limited and we could definitely be harsher.

Return to “Arsenal FC”