Elias


Moderators: toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Viyut, Jean_PS, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20025
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 537 times

Elias

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jan 03, 23:16

Image

Full name: Elias Mendes Trindade

Last edited by rafzin on 2011 Jan 11, 19:15, edited 15 times in total.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby squallzinn » 2010 May 27, 15:41

rafzin wrote:Guys, what you think about these cards?
P06 – Speed Merchant
P17 – Free Roaming
S02 – Passer


I disagree with P06 and I would put Box to Box instead of Free Roaming.
Image
Image
Fiddy
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2200
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Fiddy » 2010 May 27, 20:09

i'd put defenitly Free Roaming AND box to box...and passer for sure
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Anders » 2010 May 31, 13:28

rafzin wrote:Guys, what you think about these cards?
P06 – Speed Merchant
P17 – Free Roaming
S02 – Passer


I just agree with P17 – Free Roaming, IMO his style is not to receive S02 – Passer, I don't remember to have see he doing a perfect timed passes, (Like Ganso or Douglas make) IMO is best an upgrade in SPA in 1 point.
girino wrote:
Imo Elias isn’t so good like season 09... AGG isn’t the same, I think he deserves 81, 1+ jucilei... very tactical player, very useful, but he lost his force on attack.
I don’t see him running to attack anymore.

And CMF is his first position
maybe MEN could go up 1/2 points


IMO Elias is a very AGG player in my PES he has 85, and the reason for his lost of power in attack is because he don't has Stamina, like many other player in Corinthians, That’s why they fired "o preparador físico" (sorry I don't no the word in English)
And I agree with you he is CMF, They have made a "Hernanização" in Elias :lol:

Fiddy wrote:i'd put defenitly Free Roaming AND box to box...and passer for sure

IMO P10 – Box to Box is for player like Guiazu.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby squallzinn » 2010 May 31, 14:07

I think Elias is more a CMF/DMF than CMF/AMF. I disagree Free Raoming because this card is for player that can do moviments to every part of the pitch. Elias is the guy who play from his box to the opponent box, so Box to Box is better for him.
Image
Image
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Anders » 2010 Jun 05, 15:27

squallzinn wrote:I think Elias is more a CMF/DMF than CMF/AMF. I disagree Free Raoming because this card is for player that can do moviments to every part of the pitch. Elias is the guy who play from his box to the opponent box, so Box to Box is better for him.


I think you have made a mistake about the Cards, looks the explanation:

P10 – Box to Box
The indefatigable all-action player covering every blade of grass for a full 90.

P17 – Free Roaming
A player with a keen eye for goal who surges forward at any given opportunity.

Like I have said P10 – Box to Box is for player like Guiazu ho run all the field, and can’t Elias cover all the field and this season just a few games he have played the full 90, because that I suggest decrease his stamina to 84 or 83, and about the P17 – Free Roaming , IMO is his type of Card, every opportunity of score a goal or create opportunity of goals he goes forwards like for example Lampard does in Chelsea (with appropriate proportions of course).
girino
New Contributor
Posts: 16
Joined: 2010 Feb 21, 03:53
Location: Brazil

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby girino » 2010 Jun 05, 21:00

Anders wrote:
squallzinn wrote:I think Elias is more a CMF/DMF than CMF/AMF. I disagree Free Raoming because this card is for player that can do moviments to every part of the pitch. Elias is the guy who play from his box to the opponent box, so Box to Box is better for him.


I think you have made a mistake about the Cards, looks the explanation:

P10 – Box to Box
The indefatigable all-action player covering every blade of grass for a full 90.

P17 – Free Roaming
A player with a keen eye for goal who surges forward at any given opportunity.

Like I have said P10 – Box to Box is for player like Guiazu ho run all the field, and can’t Elias cover all the field and this season just a few games he have played the full 90, because that I suggest decrease his stamina to 84 or 83, and about the P17 – Free Roaming , IMO is his type of Card, every opportunity of score a goal or create opportunity of goals he goes forwards like for example Lampard does in Chelsea (with appropriate proportions of course).


disagree about: and this season just a few games he have played the full 90.
he played a lot of games until the end.
the stamina issue in corinthians was showed only after the match with flamengo... before this i never heard a thing! imo the only match i saw him tired was flamengo vs corinthians.

like i posted this days, i think elias deserves less AGG, because of his new style of play. imo this is nothing about stamina issues.
carriero
New Stat Maker
Posts: 231
Joined: 2010 May 20, 21:17
Location: Porto Alegre

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby carriero » 2010 Sep 19, 19:23

i think he sa and st are better ,he scored a lot of goals in two last season...i think he is sa and st could be 78..
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Anders » 2010 Sep 19, 23:48

Agree about SA and ST, and about that last discussion, Elias has just in a bad shape now he has recovered his full Form and playing very well.
And IMO his SPA and SPS could go up 1 point in both.
rafzin
Valued Contributor
Posts: 809
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby rafzin » 2010 Sep 20, 00:15

About SA and ST i disagree, and agree with you about SPA and SPS
and suggest this:
Balance: 77
Response: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Speed: 80
Jump: 77
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 81
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Anders » 2010 Nov 23, 13:26

Ressuming what we have discuss later, IMO Elias can stay with these Cards:

P17 – Free Roaming
P10 – Box to Box
S02 – Passer

And the status, agree with:

Balance: 77
Response: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 81
Jump: 77
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 81

And IMO he deserves SA: 76, ST: 75.
User avatar
Fixer
PSD Backbone
Posts: 10339
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 440 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Fixer » 2010 Dec 05, 17:53

Looks like he is going to be on Atlético on January and looks like the deal is already closed.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Image
rafzin
Valued Contributor
Posts: 809
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby rafzin » 2010 Dec 05, 19:23

agree completely with you Anders.

The brazilian press confirmed the deal.
viniciusbognone
New Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 2010 Jul 01, 16:55

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby viniciusbognone » 2010 Dec 05, 23:17

In a few weeks you can move him to Atlético de Madri. He agreed with the terms and salary of Atlético, maybe next week he will be announced.
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 08, 15:29

updated, its a shame see him going to Atletico
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Anders » 2010 Dec 10, 01:27

Why is a shame him going to Atlético?
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 10, 04:01

because i want him to stay in timão, he is one of best players of corinthians and brazil...
User avatar
Fixer
PSD Backbone
Posts: 10339
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 440 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby Fixer » 2010 Dec 10, 10:47

You guys that know him well...Atlético has been in need of a playmaker for ages...Is this the guy they need? I've heard that he is not a playmaker but that he can bring job and sacrifice mixed with quality (Wich kinda reminds me more of a Maxi Rodriguez than anything else)
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Image
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 10, 13:11

well elias is more like Ramires, a CMF who goes a lot forward, but he is slower and have better shot. but he is not the kind of playmarker like Hernanes.
viniciusbognone
New Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 2010 Jul 01, 16:55

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby viniciusbognone » 2010 Dec 12, 20:09

Allow me to explain what kind of player Elias is like. In Corinthians, he plays as CMF and his fuction on the field is a lot simillar to Ramires in Chelsea, BUT before Corinthians he played In Ponte Preta as AMF and was one of the best players in Paulistao 2008. He can play as CMF, AMF, SMF with no difficulty, because he is a very complete player. Yes, he is the player that Atlético need but it depends of his partner in the game.
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ELIAS Mendes Trindade

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 13, 17:55

i dont think it, atletico need a playmarker, and elias isn't.

Return to “Clube Atlético Mineiro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests