Victor Bagy


Moderators: Jean_PS, Viyut, toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19624
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 500 times

Victor Bagy

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 16, 12:10

Image

Full name: Victor Leandro Bagy

Last edited by .Maguss. on 2009 Nov 19, 15:43, edited 3 times in total.
.Maguss.
New Stat Maker
Posts: 223
Joined: 2009 Feb 15, 16:38
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby .Maguss. » 2010 Sep 28, 16:43

I disagree with the Mentality update. Victor always fails on decisive games.
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1815
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Sep 30, 15:47

ok, but men: 79 isn't great.
.Maguss.
New Stat Maker
Posts: 223
Joined: 2009 Feb 15, 16:38
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby .Maguss. » 2010 Oct 02, 14:49

tamaguchi_japa wrote:ok, but men: 79 isn't great.


Its almost 80, thats too much for him IMO.

EDIT: don't forget his terrible moment after the call-ups for the WC. He looked really disapointed and played really bad games. He returned to play well just after Mano called him up.
ofm
Former Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: 2010 Jul 13, 15:17

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby ofm » 2010 Oct 11, 02:39

melhor goleiro do brasil, sem mais..
guibarneche
New Stat Maker
Posts: 143
Joined: 2010 Oct 19, 20:24
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Mar 07, 18:28

.Maguss. wrote:I disagree with the Mentality update. Victor always fails on decisive games.


You're being unfair with him, Victor always saves his team in decisive games, he only failed in 2 or 3 decisive games in 3 years as Grêmio's keeper :D


BTW, what happened to the 1st post? I'm the only one who can't see it? :shock:
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Mar 10, 21:48

As magus said his performance dropped drastically just because he was not called to World Cup. Some other players expected to be called to and they didn't act like that after the call ups. It's is unacceptable.
Image
Image
Odi1981
Regular Poster
Posts: 382
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Apr 18, 00:26

I do not think this is more than just a phase, it appears very irregular. In the same game he ocilo bad times and good. We could revise values​​.
guibarneche
New Stat Maker
Posts: 143
Joined: 2010 Oct 19, 20:24
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Apr 18, 21:35

Well, last season he was irregular on the first semester. The ENTIRE Grêmio's squad was irregular back then... and the same is happening in 2011. It's just a "first-semester desease", i don't think we should lower his stats now... let's wait a few mounths.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Apr 19, 13:54

I don't see any reason to lower his stats. he is skillfull and for this problem we can reduce his consistency only.
Image
Image
Odi1981
Regular Poster
Posts: 382
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Nov 27, 21:43

He is going through a bad year! Comes crashing constantly and lost his place in the national team too! I see no reason for him to continue with some numbers ... he speaks for the year! I suggest:

Defence: 85>>>>>83

Balance: 87>>>>>>>>>86

Response: 90>>>>>>89

Keeper Skills: 85>>>>>>>>>>83

Anyone agree or disagree? :?:
Rogatto27
New Stat Maker
Posts: 221
Joined: 2011 Mar 05, 14:49

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Rogatto27 » 2011 Dec 13, 21:19

Defence: 84
Response: 87-88
I think he has a position better than Jefferson, however Jefferson has a better reaction time. I suggested RES 90-91 for Jefferson sometime ago and I continue thinking that he deserves this value and Victor deserves a lower because this year he wasn't the same of some years.
DarlanSM
New Stat Maker
Posts: 199
Joined: 2010 Aug 14, 00:04
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Jun 30, 00:15

PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
valdemarcareca
Valued Contributor
Posts: 857
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Jun 30, 02:41

I no think! (KKKK > D' Alessandro bancando Victor no Grêmio)
http://obairrista.com/esportes/2012/06/ ... no-gremio/
Image
DarlanSM
New Stat Maker
Posts: 199
Joined: 2010 Aug 14, 00:04
Location: São Paulo,Brazil
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Jun 30, 04:23

valdemarcareca wrote:I no think! (KKKK > D' Alessandro bancando Victor no Grêmio)
http://obairrista.com/esportes/2012/06/ ... no-gremio/


KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK' Hilarious :D
PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
jorm
New Contributor
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 16:54
Location: Brazil

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby jorm » 2012 Jul 01, 22:34

he's moving to atlético mineiro
Luizinho94
PSD Youth League
Posts: 59
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jul 02, 20:42

Very good signing!
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Anders » 2012 Jul 02, 23:19

Moved.
valdemarcareca wrote:I no think! (KKKK > D' Alessandro bancando Victor no Grêmio)
http://obairrista.com/esportes/2012/06/ ... no-gremio/

:lol: LOL.
Odi1981
Regular Poster
Posts: 382
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Sep 09, 23:26

Update in your jump (today 76), IMO 83/84
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Anders » 2012 Sep 09, 23:58

Do you know that we changed our ways to rate keepers, don't you? Because Casillas has 84 of jump and Victor is nowhere near him. BTW his match today was one of the best of him in some years, hope he can recover that amazing form from2 years ago.
Odi1981
Regular Poster
Posts: 382
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil

Re: VICTOR Bagy

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Sep 10, 00:22

Anders wrote:Do you know that we changed our ways to rate keepers, don't you? Because Casillas has 84 of jump and Victor is nowhere near him. BTW his match today was one of the best of him in some years, hope he can recover that amazing form from2 years ago.


but among the global leaders he is one of the worst (76), I think he should be evaluated by the maximum capacity, see this jump today in defense of free kick for Correa!

Return to “Clube Atlético Mineiro”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests