Luan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Oct 28, 00:44

Name: Luan Madson Gedeão de Paiva

VIDEO:

Paddy
PSD Guru

Re: Luan

Postby Paddy » 2013 Oct 13, 19:27

Runs his bollocks off, chases everything, the type who you love on your side but doesn't add much technically. I like him though.
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 23, 21:17

This guy is a warrior! Needs a uptade.
Something like this :

Spoiler: show
Positions: SMF ★, SS, AMF, WF .SB

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 78
Defence: 58
Header Accuracy: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 75
Place Kicking: 72
Swerve: 80
Ball Control: 83
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 84
Explosive Power: 88
Dribble Speed: 86
Top Speed: 86
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 87
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 78
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 6
Tenacity: 82
Teamwork: 79

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 86
Shot Technique: 75
Aggression: 86
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2015 Jun 24, 11:04

Isn't a little overrated those numbers? I don't think he does need that much tbh, specially that +9 in mentality, +6 in response, etc.
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 24, 12:13

Vickingo wrote:Isn't a little overrated those numbers? I don't think he does need that much tbh, specially that +9 in mentality, +6 in response, etc.

After testing (again) these numbers during the game yesterday I saw that he really is overreted in some aspects. His SPS , LPS , HEA , STA, KP should be reduce by 1 point and jump by 2. However , his 9+ increase in mentality isn't THAT overpower , Luan is one of the most hard-working players in Brazilian League. He can play as WF SM SB in a single match (tw maybe) , always supporting the team in adverses moments with shoots , tackles and assists. For sure that he is the essence of the Atlético Mineiro style with his never give up style with strong and incisive mental power in adverse situations , who helped many, many times to reach the ''miracles'' for Atlético since 2013 on the last minutes of the game but , maybe a 80-82 is better to not overpower him. Response is overreted for sure , I tried to represent his ''warrior'' and aggressive game with a 84 value , but 80 is far better to represent this.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2015 Jul 02, 11:45

Still I'm not convinced about it, always seemed me a good choice for the bench, I feel he always lacks consistency to have to numbers tbh. Yeah, he's being great this brazilian tournament, because he has some great skills. For sure he needs some tweaks but I feel giving him those increases will make him too much overpowered in game.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2015 Jul 06, 05:42

Well, Luan with his mentality in the white zone is a blasphemy. ... Anyone who watched his last two seasons certainly qualified as a player with style that never gives up and that appears in the decisions and twists. I may have been a little generous with him on technical stats but for sure that his psychological force is really good , one of the best of Brazilian League. It was certainly the main name of the miracle the Atlético Mineiro was able to win the 2014 Brazilian Cup (They lost to Flamengo and Corinthians in the semi and quarter-finals in the first game by 2-0 , Losing the second game of the two-stages for 1-0 at halftime and turning both games to 4 x 1 in the second half). He's in title role since last year. He had that reputation of ''twelfth player'' in 2013 when again was one of the symbols of the graceful, hard-working , never give up style from Atlético Mineiro in Copa Libertadores 2013.
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2015 Aug 22, 01:09

True with your suggestion.

And add SMF too.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2015 Nov 04, 03:14

Christiancito wrote:True with your suggestion.

And add SMF too.

He can play as SB easily beaucase his tackling and resistence is very good. DEF can easily go up to mid 50's and I don't know any reasson for his TEN(or MEN) is still on white zone... maybe he is the brazilian player who most plasy better in adverse moments , in decisions , in hard-working style.
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 04, 04:13

In the game between Atletico MG and Corinthians, I noticed it.
Indeed, he participated very effectively in the defensive sector, marking out the ball Corinthians output and acting fairly in midfield.
I incrementei his defense to 50 (though I imagined a higher value) and not disagree on their tenacity. However, I will wait a little longer for renews it.
I want to see his offensive capability, do not know if 78 is good at the moment.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2015 Nov 06, 03:38

Jean_PS wrote:I incrementei his defense to 50 (though I imagined a higher value) and not disagree on their tenacity. However, I will wait a little longer for renews it.

His defense needs to be on mid 50's for sure. Wait ? Just look all Atletico's game since 2013 , all adverse moments that you saw that Luan is very , very underrated on this aspect. In my personal set he has better STA (86-88) and has a yellow number on tenacity(81-83).
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 06, 04:00

martins7 wrote:
Jean_PS wrote:I incrementei his defense to 50 (though I imagined a higher value) and not disagree on their tenacity. However, I will wait a little longer for renews it.

His defense needs to be on mid 50's for sure. Wait ? Just look all Atletico's game since 2013 , all adverse moments that you saw that Luan is very , very underrated on this aspect. In my personal set he has better STA (86-88) and has a yellow number on tenacity(81-83).

I said to wait because I intend to do a global update on the set . But I will certainly increase their tenacity, defense, teamwork and stamina. Just calm down, I want to see the rest of the skills.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Jan 24, 06:20

A set seems very good . Some numbers must be increased ( 54 DEF , 86 STA , 81 TEN ) as mentioned in the above discussion . But it is necessary overview on the technical issue : dribbling and passes.
Some of them seems little generous (BC , DA) others below his capacity (SPA,LPA,SA).
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Sep 25, 00:00

For a small player his jumping is insane, maybe the most impressive so far, serious candidate for 90 Jump.
TS is much lower than this, he is slightly faster than Guga.
DS is overrated.
Main position should be CM or AM, as he is playing more centrally.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2019 Sep 25, 03:33

Elivelton wrote:For a small player his jumping is insane, maybe the most impressive so far, serious candidate for 90 Jump.
DS is overrated.

I totally agree with the value in JUMP, it is a very consistent observation since it is a fact that his is dominant in the air even with his stature.

I agree with less ts/ds but not because hiss "overrated" or something. Just to reinforce the natural loss of intensity/aggressiveness/explosive in his game.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2019 Sep 25, 03:53

He also made a couple of nice shots from distance against Avaí. I need to watch more of him to know exactly what needs to change, and by how much, but it's safe to say this set needs a good review and i'd appreciate any input in it.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Sep 25, 04:00

toaad wrote:
Elivelton wrote:For a small player his jumping is insane, maybe the most impressive so far, serious candidate for 90 Jump.
DS is overrated.

I totally agree with the value in JUMP, it is a very consistent observation since it is a fact that his is dominant in the air even with his stature.

I agree with less ts/ds but not because hiss "overrated" or something. Just to reinforce the natural loss of intensity/aggressiveness/explosive in his game.

I just used the wrong words, should have said DS "looked" overrated, as a skill i dont have the impression of him being that great at running with the ball and displaying the quality of 85 DS players, but he still behaves agressively if you look at how he tries to keep moving foward, not afraid to risk dribbles or anything specially when the team is losing, that high mentality looked very accurate to me as this is one of the characteristics of the player. Im not sure if i have the opportunity to see him more and analyze further, he isnt a starter and that could become quite difficult.
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Nov 22, 03:40

He is back, playing regularly and on the side as a RM, i have no problems at his attack being at green, he is a great player, very smart in his actions and creates a good amount of plays for his team, his speed is decent a bit lower than that 84 at least, DS is lower is apointed before but his DA looked really good hes small and can keep the ball close to him decently.
He can play in a bunch of positions even as RB when needed, he puts a lot of effort in the game and is true a warrior, not sure why he wasnt used more often this season, maybe something related to his form.
Overall he doesnt have a big weakness as hes a very complete player, his passing is good for greens area, i guess he deserves to be green/yellow in almost every idea, even a little bit more in the set above.

I havent writed values for him but i will think about it and try to see more but he is definitely a good player and one of the most complete players in Brasileirão.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Nov 23, 15:26

Stamina and especially Mentality much too low. He's like a much lesser Gattuso playing in an attacking position.

Return to “Clube Atlético Mineiro”