Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jul 16, 02:44

Videos compiled:
Jonathan Copete vs Iquique - Copa Libertadores 2013 - By jorgecavs
Spoiler: show

Jonathan Copete vs Peñarol - Copa Libertadores - 26.02.2013

Jonathan Copete vs Peñarol - Copa Libertadores - 12.03.2013

Last edited by tuco55 on 2014 Jul 19, 09:55, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: added new Image and videos
chamakh

Re: Jonathan COPETE, Santa Fe

Postby chamakh » 2012 Jul 23, 20:06

move to velez sarsfield _arg
jorgecavs

Re: Jonathan COPETE

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 25, 02:45

He is now in Argentina _arg. He talked with the coach of Velez, soon signed his contract.

http://www.velezsarsfield.com.ar/velezr ... 15943.html
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2012 Jul 28, 21:32

nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Aug 28, 20:43

His explosive power (agility in PES2011) is remarkable. IMO the same as his ACC. In PES2012 there's no ACC, so I'm playing with 87 in explosive power (agility)
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 28, 23:42

nachogr28 wrote:His explosive power (agility in PES2011) is remarkable. IMO the same as his ACC. In PES2012 there's no ACC, so I'm playing with 87 in explosive power (agility)

I agree its explosive power and speed are very high, but his will is very low so it proved for now, little commitment, seems to play as SS today. His short passes are very nice, most have high efficiency, and good chemistry with his teammates, I also noticed a great ball control on occasions. His style and dribbling much like Bella.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 03, 13:28

Damn! Was injured in the game against Belgrano, was playing really well, very fast, very explosive and dynamic. Very active and playmaker, playing mainly by the left and center. So far all his passes were successful, never intercepted, but by the way he moved gives a lot of insecurity, as Bella, think fast players are imprecise in his passes but he seems to be the exception. Had some deflected shots from distance.
nachogr28

Re: Jonathan Copete

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Feb 13, 12:30

vs Argentinos Juniors & [b]Emelec[./b] He replaced Ferreyra in the game against Argentinos and Insua against Emelec. Played as a LWF in both. He had an awful performance in both games, and I have to say that i'm suprised. In the last season he played really well but now he's really innacurate with the ball, makes disastrous passes, and shows a really low response. I know that I'll probably have to see him more but I really don't want to....
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2013 Feb 21, 01:49

vs Iquique I have noticed about he looks really un-agile, with a poor DA seemed a young player really nervous, falling into off-side all the occasions what he had.
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Feb 21, 03:27

Paablito wrote:vs Iquique I have noticed about he looks really un-agile, with a poor DA seemed a young player really nervous, falling into off-side all the occasions what he had.

I totally agree. He deserves a major decrease in DA and in the stats I suggested in the last post
Enmity

Postby Enmity » 2013 Feb 28, 19:56

regarding match vs peñarol & lanus, i'd suggest:

tec = 75. did some good chest controls, but had the ball gone under his foot several times.....
DA = 83. simply because he's really good at doing the flip flap trick and always stops the ball next to the end line or manages to pass between it and some defender to enter to the box without missing the ball
DS = 84-85. 84 is ok but im suggesting something, keep reading

body balance = 79-77 between that. 80 looks exaggerated. he isn't a ''9'' and sometimes falls when trying to play as a ''Pivot''

Kicking power n Shot accuracy = he doesnt kick too often to put a value in here but the times he did, he tried to do accurate shots instead of powerful ones. maybe we'll have to swap these later. we'll see

form: 4.. he's unconsistent

now, onto the cards.

IMO this players deserves Speed merchant and Flip Flap skills.. noticed this in last velez-peñarol match + game between Velez and Independiente Sta. Fe..

Its evident he tries to input his superior speed at every time.. but im open to suggestions :D
Ahora agregale un gol..no "Huy Huy Huy"...
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Mar 01, 19:08

Enmity wrote:regarding match vs peñarol & lanus, i'd suggest:

tec = 75. did some good chest controls, but had the ball gone under his foot several times.....
DA = 83. simply because he's really good at doing the flip flap trick and always stops the ball next to the end line or manages to pass between it and some defender to enter to the box without missing the ball
DS = 84-85. 84 is ok but im suggesting something, keep reading

I think that his Tec and DA should be in white's. He pretty innacurate when it comes to dribbling, and he also makes a lot of mistakes that are proper of an unprofessional player. I suggest 70 in both, and a little lower response (I'm trying 73 and looks pretty real). About DS I agree with the current value that's 84 (85 is not so crazy anyay, his speed's his main strenght)

Enmity wrote:body balance = 79-77 between that. 80 looks exaggerated. he isn't a ''9'' and sometimes falls when trying to play as a ''Pivot''

I agree with you there. I'd go for something like 78

Enmity wrote:form: 4.. he's unconsistent

I agree there too

Enmity wrote:now, onto the cards.

IMO this players deserves Speed merchant and Flip Flap skills.. noticed this in last velez-peñarol match + game between Velez and Independiente Sta. Fe..

Its evident he tries to input his superior speed at every time.. but im open to suggestions :D

I've tried the Speed Merchant card and it doesn't look like the real Copete. I don't know about the flip flap skills, I haven't seen them on the field honestly. I think that the special skills that he deserves are the "Shoulder feint skills". I've seen them A LOT against Peñarol.
Enmity

Postby Enmity » 2013 Mar 01, 22:53

he's a great dribbler... have u ever seen him @ Ind santa fe? i had the luck to find some of his old matches @ utube
Ahora agregale un gol..no "Huy Huy Huy"...
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Mar 03, 02:49

Are you sure about his dribbling? Seemed pretty dumb sometimes at it, forgetting the ball and then he does make a nice trick.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2013 Mar 03, 15:39

Velez is having bad luck lately choosing foreign players, or maybe they are not used to the league. He was undoubtedly below expectations this 8 month stay at the club.
This is the set that generates comparing with Pratto, Ferreyra, Rescaldani and Anangono.

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 77
Defence: 40
Header Accuracy: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 74
Place Kicking: 68
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 76
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
SPEED
Response: 73
Explosive Power: 84
Dribble Speed: 84
Top Speed: 85
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 82
Kicking Power: 79
Jump: 81
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1
Form: 4
Tenacity: 67
Teamwork: 75
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 03, 16:31

Based on 8 months? Looking at the posts he started great, got injured, and just played about 5 matches, i'd give him time, he is a great player.

From what I saw in Independiente Santa Fe, Header and BB shouldn't be decreased, he is a competent header, not great or anything, but good enough to deser low yellows.

And he is hard to take down, strong, it makes little sense to have near the likes of Giovinco. I think current is fine again.

edit: And I think he is yellow Sp as well, but that's just vague memories.
bam!
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2013 Mar 03, 18:45

Diego wrote:Based on 8 months? Looking at the posts he started great, got injured, and just played about 5 matches, i'd give him time, he is a great player.

From what I saw in Independiente Santa Fe, Header and BB shouldn't be decreased, he is a competent header, not great or anything, but good enough to deser low yellows.

And he is hard to take down, strong, it makes little sense to have near the likes of Giovinco. I think current is fine again.

edit: And I think he is yellow Sp as well, but that's just vague memories.

He played 12 games for Velez, mostly as substitute, only plays for his speed, but technically is horrible, always making bad decisions, many lost dribbles. Is very weak, this was evidenced when was CF's, it was horrible when CB's faces instead gains more as LWF. The headers that did were horrible, in the white zone, not only his SA also sucks his SP, more harmless shots in the league.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Mar 03, 22:15

I don't think is a bad player, nor a bad player for Vélez. He's gradually backing from an injurie and as Diego said, he played well before it. You know, it's different for any player recover from injuries, some of them need more time than others and play matches x Copa Libertadores vs one of hardest teams as Peñarol is or play in local league which is -probably- the one with hardest defenders to these kind of wings is certainly difficult.

He's got a really good speed and I like him because he plays an open role of an old wing, going to the last line of the field and trying to cross the ball to Pratto or Ferreyra or Rescaldani, that's really uncommon in current football. Imo he isn't this good at dribbling as I said before, pretty dumb many times, forgetting the ball and making unecessary triks all around, ending losing easy balls just for the sake of it.

Probably he needs still to re-adapt to the league as I said, it's really difficult to play in here with such hard defenders, but I'm pretty sure that he's at least a good substitute to second halfs when you have to open the opponents defence as he did vs Peñarol, being important in the cut back pass to Pratto.
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Mar 05, 19:05

jorgecavs wrote:
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 77
Defence: 40
Header Accuracy: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 74
Place Kicking: 68
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 76
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
SPEED
Response: 73
Explosive Power: 84
Dribble Speed: 84
Top Speed: 85
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 82
Kicking Power: 79
Jump: 81
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1
Form: 4
Tenacity: 67
Teamwork: 75

I've just made this few changes to the set you suggestions Jorge that are the following:

TECHNIQUE
Shot Accuracy: 73
Explosive Power: 85
Dribble Speed: 85
Body Balance: 78
Kicking Power: 77

His speed and explosion are his mains strenghts definitely, I think that's the reason why Bassedas hired him. But when it comes to shooting he's not so precise and his shoots are not powerful at all. I mean when he shoots from outside the box it's rare to see him shooting on goal and with decent power.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2013 Mar 06, 18:29

I like the SA and SP might even be less, of the worst shooting I saw in the story for a forward. Then the rest I'm not sure, His BB is very weak, very thin and weak, something like -10 than Domínguez. Then his DS Castillón reminds me, a very fast player without the ball, but when it does, because of poor control loses a lot of speed and time, I see him down of Bella yet, something like -2/-3 in DS and Agility.

Look here this short summary of one of his last games, but he improved a lot after that.
Jonathan Copete vs Iquique - Copa Libertadores 2013 - By jorgecavs

Return to “Santos Futebol Clube”