FK Crvena zvezda Beograd

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

PES Stats Database

FK Crvena zvezda Beograd

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Apr 09, 06:44

History
Spoiler: show
Red Star was formed on 4 March 1945. In the beginning it was a Youth Physical Culture Society with seven sports sections - athletics, rowing, basketball, volleyball, football, chess and swimming. On that day the very first football match was played. Red Star played against a team of the First Battalion of the Second Brigade of KNOJ. Red Star won 3:2 (2:0). Two goals were scored by Tomašević and one by Pečenčić. Seven days later Red Star played a Team of British Army Mission representatives and won 12:0 (5:0). During 1945 Red Star football club played no less than 36 matches. They won 30, drew 5, and lost only one match (against Romania in Timişoara on 23 September 1945 - 1:2 (0:2)).

On 12 October 1946 Red Star Youth Physical Culture Society merged with a similar society called Student (in fact Student was absorbed into Red Star), and the number of sports sections in the Red Star sport society increased. In 1948 sports sections within Red Star were transformed into clubs, and Youth Physical Culture Society Red Star became Sport Society Red Star. From 1949 all of the clubs were functioning more-less as separate entities (decentralized).

During the 1950s Red Star made several tours of South America; they represented Yugoslavia at the Rio Cup in 1951, but lost all three matches against Juventus, Nice and Palmeiras in São Paulo. Following the cup, they played Santos. In 1955 they returned to the continent, playing 11 matches in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. They returned again in the winter of 1961-62, playing another 10 matches in Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Uruguay.

Red Star played a peripheral role in a tragedy of football history. In 1958, Manchester United played at Red Star in a European Cup fixture. The plane that carried the team back to England crashed in Munich, shortly after refuelling. Eight united players were among the dead. Manager Matt Busby and several other players were injured. The incident became known as the Munich air disaster.

Red Star is the only Serbian club that has won a UEFA competition, winning the 1991 European Cup in Bari, Italy. The same year in Tokyo, Japan the club won the Intercontinental Cup. Red Star lost the European Super Cup finals that year to the Cup Winners' Cup champion, Manchester United (although only one game was played, in Manchester, instead of two, due to political situation in Yugoslavia). The club also made the final of the UEFA Cup in 1979, losing to Borussia Mönchengladbach. Red Star also has won a record 26 national league titles.

Last edited by coolactive on 2010 Jul 08, 06:29, edited 20 times in total.
MarkoMiljus

Re: FK Crvena zvezda Beograd

Postby MarkoMiljus » 2017 Nov 06, 18:59

What aabout stats for radonjic and racic?
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Nov 06, 19:24

They're gonna be added soon, alongside with another missing players.
aleksalav

Postby aleksalav » 2018 Feb 05, 13:09

When Nemanja Radonjic, Luka Adzic, Dejan Joveljic, Stefan Hajdin will be created.
Nemanja Radonjic and Luka Adzic have played a lot of games I do not know why they are not on PSD.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Feb 05, 18:59

We are working on them.
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2018 Feb 18, 18:28

VUKDS wrote:We are working on them.
A user asked me for help to analyze the player Nemanja Ranonjic' and to tell him my impressions, in the end, I ended up creating this set that is a little rudimentary, but from what I saw of the player, it is good to emulate him initially.
You can add it to the Database, if you like, and make the adjustments that you think are accurate.
Below the message:
Jean_PS wrote:
Club: Crvena Zvezda
Name: Nemanja Radonjic´
Shirt Name: RADONJIC´
Number: 49
Positions: WF, SM

Nationality: Serbian _srb

Height: 178 cm
Weight: 74 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: L

Attack: 76
Defence: 35
Balance: 76
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 88
Acceleration: 90
Response: 74
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 90
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 68
Shot Accuracy: 71
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 72
Header: 55
Jump: 62
Technique: 82
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 67
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 73

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/1

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 77
Defense Prowess: 52
Ball Winning: 50

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Marauding (Reaction)
Side
1-Touch Play

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P06 – Speed Merchant
P07 – Mazing Run
S01 – Reaction
S05 – 1-touch play

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 2
Freekick Style: 1
Penalty Style: 1

It's a rudimentary set, so to speak, it was a little complicated, but it's there.
He is a very fast player and has good technical ability, not fantastic, but good enough to create plays. His tendency is to play on the side and open spaces in the opponent's defense through low passes. He's pretty decent on those passes. The long pass is reasonable, just lose in speed as well as short.
Not much to say, this set is not a great one, but it's pretty good from what I saw of it.

Thanks. :)
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Feb 18, 18:47

Thank you for your contribution, Jean. I really appreciate it.

Nemanja Radonjic is a young player who's got a call from Serbian national team at the age if 16. He's signed for Roma at the age of 17 and after a tougher period. He's moved back to Serbia, got destroyed physically, gained a lot of kilos, he was 90 kg in a less than 2 years ago. He was really close to the crucial decision to retire.
However, his new club has signed a contract with a coach who is crazy about the young talents and he's helped him to back onto the right track. His name is Nenad Lalatovic, ex Red star and Shakhtar fullback.
Last summer, he has signed a contract with the biggest club in Serbia and gave a contribution to our European results. Did he make a good decision with this move? Yes and no. He is still quite immature player who has to improve a lot of aspects of the game. However, at the new club, he is getting something which he wouldn't have at the smaller clubs.

Reason of the fact that he's made a step forward at the age of 22 is his character. He used to be really weird but situation is fine at the moment.

He is the fastest player on Balkan, someone with a an outstanding physical and speed qualities. However, his decision making is an awful and he is an immature player. He has some problems of a technical nature and he's rarely managing to make something from the pure possession. He is great for the counter attacking football, but quite useless otherwise.
I don't have so many time and that's the only reason which stands behind the fact that Radonjic doesn't have the set on PSD. I am planning to make some of his videos and post the set as soon as I can. I will also post it in the "how would you rate him" section, as he is quite interesting for the work.
My current set:
Attack 71
Defence 40
Balance 83
Stamina 80
Top Speed 96
Acceleration 94
Response 70
Agility 84
Dribbling Accuracy 82
Dribbling Speed 82
Short pass accuracy 69
Short pass speed 75
Long pass accuracy 73
Long pass speed 73
Shot accuracy 68
Shot power 89
Shot technique 75
Free kick accuracy 64
Curling 70
Header 65
Jump 77
Technique 84
Aggression 85
Mentality 67
Teamwork 66

Form 3
Wfa 5
Wff 5

Mazing run
Step on skills

Dribbling
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2018 Feb 19, 03:37

VUKDS wrote:Thank you for your contribution, Jean. I really appreciate it.

Nemanja Radonjic is a young player who's got a call from Serbian national team at the age if 16. He's signed for Roma at the age of 17 and after a tougher period. He's moved back to Serbia, got destroyed physically, gained a lot of kilos, he was 90 kg in a less than 2 years ago. He was really close to the crucial decision to retire.
However, his new club has signed a contract with a coach who is crazy about the young talents and he's helped him to back onto the right track. His name is Nenad Lalatovic, ex Red star and Shakhtar fullback.
Last summer, he has signed a contract with the biggest club in Serbia and gave a contribution to our European results. Did he make a good decision with this move? Yes and no. He is still quite immature player who has to improve a lot of aspects of the game. However, at the new club, he is getting something which he wouldn't have at the smaller clubs.

Reason of the fact that he's made a step forward at the age of 22 is his character. He used to be really weird but situation is fine at the moment.

He is the fastest player on Balkan, someone with a an outstanding physical and speed qualities. However, his decision making is an awful and he is an immature player. He has some problems of a technical nature and he's rarely managing to make something from the pure possession. He is great for the counter attacking football, but quite useless otherwise.
I don't have so many time and that's the only reason which stands behind the fact that Radonjic doesn't have the set on PSD. I am planning to make some of his videos and post the set as soon as I can. I will also post it in the "how would you rate him" section, as he is quite interesting for the work.
My current set:
Attack 71
Defence 40
Balance 83
Stamina 80
Top Speed 96
Acceleration 94
Response 70
Agility 84
Dribbling Accuracy 82
Dribbling Speed 82
Short pass accuracy 69
Short pass speed 75
Long pass accuracy 73
Long pass speed 73
Shot accuracy 68
Shot power 89
Shot technique 75
Free kick accuracy 64
Curling 70
Header 65
Jump 77
Technique 84
Aggression 85
Mentality 67
Teamwork 66

Form 3
Wfa 5
Wff 5

Mazing run
Step on skills

Dribbling

Certainly, you have seen he and know he better than I do, but I would just like to argue and explain some of the values ​​I have used in the set and that there are greater differences for your set.
About speed, surely he is fast. At one point, I saw he as 90 TS and 91 in acceleration in another. However, in the set I was milder and applied only 88 and 90 respectively. This is where agility and Dribble Speed ​​come in. His agility I judged as something that would be at least 86, because I found him quite evasive in some moments in the material I saw and the dribble speed is due to the good speed that I thought he could keep with the ball.
On the other hand, in your set, you've applied values ​​in the red zone at top speed and high orange zone at acceleration, I'd like to say that I'm afraid to do such a thing. I wanted to leave it fast and used softer values ​​in this set and, if in the future, suggestions and indications of better values ​​would appear, then we could finally update it to a larger area. The same case that occurred recently with Adama Traoré
On the whole, I have been more balanced and not so extreme in some values, precisely to avoid overvaluing him or making some mistake. I'm not saying your combination is bad, is not it, I'm just explaining the reasons that make my set differ from yours in speed.
Regarding the SPA, I'm a bit impressed that you apply it so low. In the videos I watched, he seemed pretty decent at low crosses, that is, low passers from the laterals that is where he plays.
About Attack, he seemed to me a decent creator, but you who follow him on a regular basis certainly have a better depth about him in that respect. Anyway, I still think it would be fair to have the star of Side Player. His movement always seems to be focused on the sides.
About aggression, I thought it would be closer to the orange zone than you suggest. He may not have that much of a brain, so we have the low attack, but he seemed quite engaging in the attack.

Anyway, if anything I did was useful to you, thank you.
These are my "notes," so to speak, about what little I saw of him, but enough to write to him. :)
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Feb 19, 06:32

Anyway, if anything I did was useful to you, thank you.
These are my "notes," so to speak, about what little I saw of him, but enough to write to him.

Sure you did. Starting an argumented discussion is always appreciated, it can only open a larger and more constructive picture to us. Especially if we are talking about a young players.
We are talking about a player who doesn't have a set. Your comments are providing me a valuable help and offering a different perspective. You have some interesting points and I appreciate your posts.

On the other hand, in your set, you've applied values ​​in the red zone at top speed and high orange zone at acceleration, I'd like to say that I'm afraid to do such a thing.

About speed, surely he is fast. At one point, I saw he as 90 TS and 91 in acceleration in another. However, in the set I was milder and applied only 88 and 90 respectively.

His most valuable asset exactly stands behind his ability to overcome an opponent in the first step. In my opinion, his full sprint in his peak is higher than the burst, but he rarely use it. On the other side, we can constantly see an examples of his burst. I might be biased because of red TS value but there were a cases when he's impressed me, although his average reliance on the full sprint is kinda insignificant.

There isn't almost any sample of his quality highights from the 2017 and it's hard for me to provide you a decent amount of examples at the moment. I've found a very quality highlights a few weeks ago and I've sent it to Moysis via PM, but it's got deleted in the meantime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Z3EXqHORM
I will try to make a quality video as soon as I find a time.
The newest compilation is made by a material from his former club, Cukaricki. We are talking about small amount of games and a totally different level of football. His playing style even looks different in that video. If that video was your base, I think I know where did you get an impression about his short passing :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ey3Jh-HPL8 Am I right?

https://youtu.be/PnsXmq_pMdY?t=1122
This is a great example of his speed. Camera angle is not good, we can not see a full picture of this situation, but this speed is a totally crazy.

acc
https://youtu.be/aGmiy6O3Lns?t=3 he is making a huge difference, although he didn't use a 100% of his abilities
https://youtu.be/aGmiy6O3Lns?t=154
https://youtu.be/TOU9e0V3C8Q?t=257
https://youtu.be/Vmggf3N3liw?t=240
https://youtu.be/Vmggf3N3liw?t=285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AMM6suadxo
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/uefa ... eague.html 6.40
https://youtu.be/8ey3Jh-HPL8?t=176

His agility I judged as something that would be at least 86, because I found him quite evasive in some moments in the material I saw and the dribble speed is due to the good speed that I thought he could keep with the ball.

His Agility is on 84-88 range, yes.
About DS, it depends on the speed stats which creator is assigning to him. He is not an efficient dribbler and he very often doesn't use the speed when he's on the ball. He does that when he's got a bigger space in front of him. He has some brilliant moments, yes. His DS rating is a complex, I have a dilemma between a couple of stats. He could be 82, but at the same time he could be 88.
As I've said, I am gonna test a different variations of stats when I find some time, and then I will make a conclusion.

This is still very raw set and it's probably get some further corrections. Besides his physical abilities, we need to be careful with ATT&DS&SPA&FOR combo. I have a feeling that he is too inefficient with my values and that his ATT could be higher than 71, for example. We'll see.
I will let you know when I create that video. :)
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Feb 21, 19:26

By the way, just wanted to say that a guy with a double account has asked about Radonjic's set from Jean and some of the other members. I've immediately realized who that is but didn't want to be rude, as I didn't have any kind of evidence.
I am not sure what motive did he have but I want him to know that everything was clear since the first moment.

Jean, thank you for the contribution and sorry for your time.

Return to “FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd”