PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Michal Ďuriš, Anorthosis Famagusta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 May 05, 11:42

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Michal Ďuriš

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Jun 02, 17:54

He now plays as a Poacher SS/CF for what I've seen of him at international level.
RES seems to be a bit better, same as for TS.
Probably requires a boost of Stamina and Dummy Runner as well.
He's somewhat similar to Zozulya in several aspects.
Last edited by KeyserSoze on 2016 Jun 03, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
mracho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby mracho » 2016 Jun 02, 18:04

You're right, the set is very outdated now and after his great season at Plzeň, he surely needs an update. Not just because he's "better", but as you said, he has been used in a very different role.

The problem is that I basically haven't followed football this season, so I can't help...
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2018 Apr 09, 00:33

KeyserSoze wrote:He now plays as a Poacher SS/CF for what I've seen of him at international level.

mracho wrote:You're right, the set is very outdated now and after his great season at Plzeň, he surely needs an update. Not just because he's "better", but as you said, he has been used in a very different role.

The problem is that I basically haven't followed football this season, so I can't help...

Yeah, he is a Striker now, and a very efficient one, scoring 9 goals and assisting 1 in 10 appearances for Anorthosis Famagusta since singing on-loan from Orenburg this January. If they had a prolific Striker like him since the start of the Season, then Anorthosis maybe would have been alongside APOEL and Apollon in the mix for challenging for the League right now.
I am really impressed with his movement as a sole-Striker, running in-behind defences allowing his teammates to play him some through-balls, like Attacking-Midfielder Ruben Rayos in particular, with whom he enjoys a great partnership up-front. His finishing has been top-class as well for Anorthosis both with his feet and his head, and never really wastes his chances, even in matches like Vs Omonoia Nicosia last weekend, when he had only 2-3 chances to score. He took his chances really well, and ended-up with a brace in a 1-2 victory.
His Set needs changes, with the obvious ones being Primary-Position(CF), increases in Attack, Shot Accuracy, and Response, as well as adding Goal-Poacher card, but I would not rush into any definite suggestions before the end of the Season. His Speed also seems fairly good for a Striker, but at the same time maybe slightly lower than his current Set from his days as a Winger.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2018 Oct 29, 00:24

petreleo wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:He now plays as a Poacher SS/CF for what I've seen of him at international level.

mracho wrote:You're right, the set is very outdated now and after his great season at Plzeň, he surely needs an update. Not just because he's "better", but as you said, he has been used in a very different role.

Yeah, he is a Striker now, and a very efficient one, scoring 9 goals and assisting 1 in 10 appearances for Anorthosis Famagusta since singing on-loan from Orenburg this January. If they had a prolific Striker like him since the start of the Season, then Anorthosis maybe would have been alongside APOEL and Apollon in the mix for challenging for the League right now.
I am really impressed with his movement as a sole-Striker, running in-behind defences allowing his teammates to play him some through-balls, like Attacking-Midfielder Ruben Rayos in particular, with whom he enjoys a great partnership up-front. His finishing has been top-class as well for Anorthosis both with his feet and his head, and never really wastes his chances, even in matches like Vs Omonoia Nicosia last weekend, when he had only 2-3 chances to score. He took his chances really well, and ended-up with a brace in a 1-2 victory.
His Set needs changes, with the obvious ones being Primary-Position(CF), increases in Attack, Shot Accuracy, and Response, as well as adding Goal-Poacher card, but I would not rush into any definite suggestions before the end of the Season. His Speed also seems fairly good for a Striker, but at the same time maybe slightly lower than his current Set from his days as a Winger.

Totally forgot about posting suggestions about him. Perhaps because of his not so good form this Season.
After he came last January to Anorthosis on-loan, he was exactly what they were lacking up-front in the first half of the Season; somebody who can run in-behind defences for through-balls, and take his chances well, that's why he was scoring for fun.
Then last Summer there was a huge lenghty transfer saga involving him, his club Orenburg, Anorthosis and at one stage it seems even APOEL, but in the end he signed permanently for Anorthosis for 600thousand euros, which is very big money for their standards.
However, this Season his form has worsened, and scored his first goal of the Season only in the last matchday. Their whole team is struggling currently to be fair to him. It's not like his is missing chances or something, but almost he doesn't even get any chances in order to miss. I don't know if it is just because of his movement being decreased, possibly yes, but also almost certainly the facts that he doesn't get anymore so good deliveries from other Anorthosis' players, and that opponents are now reading his game more than in the past, have also played a part in his dipped form. He is that kind of player who is indeed reliant on other players to provide him with the ball, whether through-passes or crosses. He is not a Target-Man or a False-9. Not such a great athletic and physical player; not big and strong enough or supportive enough for link-up in midfield for those roles, but he is rather a goal-poacher, not extremely dissimilar to van Nistelrooy, you know... Give him the passes he needs, and then he knows where the back of the net is. Not that his technique is bad or sloppy or something... Far from it. His technique is relatively good, doesn't normally waste the ball, as he can control the ball and protect the possession well, but I just don't feel his creativity is good enough for another role other than Poacher. Him and Derbyshire of Omonoia Nicosia are very similar in this aspect.

His Set needs a considerable amount of changes, given that it is still from the days he used to be a Winger. I personally do not think that he can play as a Winger anymore, possible only as a Wing-Forward("fake" Winger/wide-Striker) in a 4-3-3, but nothing more towards the middle of the pitch. He is a goal-scorer and needs to be played close to the opponent's box in order to be effective. He is not that pacey anymore, if he ever was so fast in the first place, he has fairly decent pace for a Striker, mainly sprinting-speed, but nothing special, especially for a Winger. Not great dribbling, and his playing-style doesn't even require so many dribbles, as it is mainly without the ball on free space. With the ball, maybe sometimes he can do some kind of feints, like fake-shots in order to be able to shoot, but not so much dribbling and taking the ball past opponents. Having said that, ironically currently there is a big chance he might play as a Winger sometimes for Anorthosis, given the fact that they may use Kacharava as well, as a Striker alongside Duris. If they don't change their formation to a 4-4-2, and remain playing with one Striker, it is likely that Kacharava would be the Striker, and Duris the Winger, given also that Anorthosis don't have many fit Wingers so far this Season. It would be interesting to see, but personally I do not feel that it would work. Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
He is No.#18
Registered-Position: CF
ADD: WF as Secondary-Position
REMOVE: SM, and AM from Secondary-Positions
Attack: 78 (+5)
Defence: 43 (-4)
Balance: 79 (+1)
Stamina: 79 (-3)
Top Speed: 79 (-2)
Acceleration: 78 (-4)
Response: 80 (+6)
Agility: 76 (-4)
Dribble Speed: 77 (-4)
Short Pass Accuracy: 71 (+1)
Long Pass Speed: 74 (-3)
Shot Accuracy: 79 (+6)
Shot Power: 80 (+3)
Shot Technique: 75 (+5)
Free Kick Accuracy: 68 (+3)
Header: 78 (+4)
Technique: 75 (+1)
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5 (-1)
ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/1 (-1)
ADD- Goal Poacher, and Fox in the Box Cards

Photo:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Oct 15, 01:42

petreleo wrote:Totally forgot about posting suggestions about him. Perhaps because of his not so good form this Season.
After he came last January to Anorthosis on-loan, he was exactly what they were lacking up-front in the first half of the Season; somebody who can run in-behind defences for through-balls, and take his chances well, that's why he was scoring for fun.
Then last Summer there was a huge lenghty transfer saga involving him, his club Orenburg, Anorthosis and at one stage it seems even APOEL, but in the end he signed permanently for Anorthosis for 600thousand euros, which is very big money for their standards.
However, this Season his form has worsened, and scored his first goal of the Season only in the last matchday. Their whole team is struggling currently to be fair to him. It's not like his is missing chances or something, but almost he doesn't even get any chances in order to miss. I don't know if it is just because of his movement being decreased, possibly yes, but also almost certainly the facts that he doesn't get anymore so good deliveries from other Anorthosis' players, and that opponents are now reading his game more than in the past, have also played a part in his dipped form. He is that kind of player who is indeed reliant on other players to provide him with the ball, whether through-passes or crosses. He is not a Target-Man or a False-9. Not such a great athletic and physical player; not big and strong enough or supportive enough for link-up in midfield for those roles, but he is rather a goal-poacher, not extremely dissimilar to van Nistelrooy, you know... Give him the passes he needs, and then he knows where the back of the net is. Not that his technique is bad or sloppy or something... Far from it. His technique is relatively good, doesn't normally waste the ball, as he can control the ball and protect the possession well, but I just don't feel his creativity is good enough for another role other than Poacher. Him and Derbyshire of Omonoia Nicosia are very similar in this aspect.

His Set needs a considerable amount of changes, given that it is still from the days he used to be a Winger. I personally do not think that he can play as a Winger anymore, possible only as a Wing-Forward("fake" Winger/wide-Striker) in a 4-3-3, but nothing more towards the middle of the pitch. He is a goal-scorer and needs to be played close to the opponent's box in order to be effective. He is not that pacey anymore, if he ever was so fast in the first place, he has fairly decent pace for a Striker, mainly sprinting-speed, but nothing special, especially for a Winger. Not great dribbling, and his playing-style doesn't even require so many dribbles, as it is mainly without the ball on free space. With the ball, maybe sometimes he can do some kind of feints, like fake-shots in order to be able to shoot, but not so much dribbling and taking the ball past opponents. Having said that, ironically currently there is a big chance he might play as a Winger sometimes for Anorthosis, given the fact that they may use Kacharava as well, as a Striker alongside Duris. If they don't change their formation to a 4-4-2, and remain playing with one Striker, it is likely that Kacharava would be the Striker, and Duris the Winger, given also that Anorthosis don't have many fit Wingers so far this Season. It would be interesting to see, but personally I do not feel that it would work.

He is totally different to his current Set. Not a Winger anymore despite playing there in some matches last Season because they had nobody else who could play there, but for years now he is primarily a goal-poaching Striker who started amazingly for the first 6 months at Anorthosis Famagusta when he signed in January 2018, but since then he has been largely mediocre. However, when he is on-form he is a great finisher with good anticipation in and around the box.

Many changes are needed to his Set like the ones I have mentioned in the post above(with the only difference that his Form should fall to 4):

petreleo wrote:Suggested Changes:
He is No.#18
Registered-Position: CF
ADD: WF as Secondary-Position
REMOVE: SM, and AM from Secondary-Positions
Attack: 78 (+5)
Defence: 43 (-4)
Balance: 79 (+1)
Stamina: 79 (-3)
Top Speed: 79 (-2)
Acceleration: 78 (-4)