PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Umar Sadiq

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 May 22, 15:13

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Umar Sadiq

Postby VUKDS » 2019 Aug 07, 16:49

I am gonna try catching some of Partizan game if I find the time. On the videos he seems like someone who has a strong back and who is very fast, who plays high. However, his finishing looks poor, don't know whether it's a technical, mental or experience problem.

Fans are saying that he does everything fine - keeps the ball, pass it, make a dribble, win a duel, but he is missing a lot of oportunities. If finishing is his only problem, it's far of being bad, I guess, especially atm when Soumah is there, when Tosic is there, when they have Ivanovic and Asano.. But I guess that his finishing problems aren't that huge as everyone's saying.
Morón
New Contributor

Postby Morón » 2019 Aug 07, 16:56

VUKDS wrote:I am gonna try catching some of Partizan game if I find the time. On the videos he seems like someone who has a strong back and who is very fast, who plays high. However, his finishing looks poor, don't know whether it's a technical, mental or experience problem.

Fans are saying that he does everything fine - keeps the ball, pass it, make a dribble, win a duel, but he is missing a lot of oportunities. If finishing is his only problem, it's far of being bad, I guess, especially atm when Soumah is there, when Tosic is there, when they have Ivanovic and Asano.. But I guess that his finishing problems aren't that huge as everyone's saying.

From what i've seen before Partizan, he's the guy really who tends to play with his back to goal very high on the pitch, but after recieving it he's not always supportive and tends to turn and shoot. Milošević praised his teamwork, and also he's not the worst person to work with tall strikers, because he was a very good one. Sadiq's got the potential and if he manage, or if he already managed to be less selfish, he can become a really good supportive striker.

His shooting is definetely bad, it's obvious on bare youtube videos. He barely can control his shots direction, but as far as he play for team i don't care.
Morón
New Contributor

Postby Morón » 2019 Aug 19, 12:35

He's fucking bad.

Return to “FK Partizan Belgrade”