PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ruud Vormer

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 20:10

royvd
Regular Poster

Re: Ruud VORMER

Postby royvd » 2010 Nov 29, 10:00

What do you guys think about this guy? Imo he's doing a great season for Roda and I do think he has improved in the physical areas, especially STA and also MEN. Vormer does a lot of running on the Roda midfield and is proving to be a very stable player for the team. Although he is still young (age update: he is 22 nowadays if I'm correct) he is already an important player on the Roda's midfield, doing a lot of running up and down the pitch. A player who takes his game to the next level due to his great mentality.
Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Nov 29, 19:56

Dunno, he's still very clumsy in his challenges for the ball I feel. Is way overcommitted and tends to make a lot of harsh fouls due to that. So this Response value is certainly overrated. I'll give him an update soon though, when I've got a bit of free time (gonna watch Barça - Real now).
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2010 Nov 30, 09:54

That's true, he is clumsy. I think his mentality needs to go up but his response should go down a couple of points in that case, probably below 80. At 80 we have Enoh, Grindheim, Tiote (I know that he's gone but just for the reference); at 79 we have Landzaat, Vayrynen, Emanuelson; at 78 we have Bodor, Davids, Fledderus, Blind, Paauwe.

Judging from the ladders I would place him at 78/79
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2011 Feb 23, 09:18

Ajacied_Breda1, I see you had an idea of updating him in November, well, do what you gotta do:) This set is outdated in every way
Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 05, 15:39

Club: Roda JC
Name: Ruud VORMER
Shirt Name: VORMER
Number: 25
Positions: DM, CM
Nationality: Dutch _ned

Height: 178 cm
Weight: 77 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 69
Defence: 71
Balance: 80
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 78
Response: 83
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 70
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 76
Header: 76
Jump: 82
Technique: 78
Aggression: 71
Mentality: 84
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 81

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Centre
Sliding

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P12 –Enforcer
S08 – Slide Tackle

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 05, 15:42

Seems like a good update. He is leading the VI/Gillette Pro-speler classification this year....not sure what thats mean though:P His 2 goals this weekend showed he goes forward from time to time...so doesnt he deserve higher AGG? And is his passing this decent?
Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 05, 16:12

He's only scored 4 goals in his entire career. That's 4 in 106 games. He's not the goalscoring midfielder nor does he get in positions to score much due to his playing style. Playing against him in game, he's pretty accurate; he gets forward from time to time but most of the times stays back. I tested him previously with the Anchor Man card too but that was not a real success, he'd just stick in front of the back four continuously and never moved forward. So I removed that.

As for him leading the Gilette Pro classification, it just indicates how consistent him (and Roda) have been this season. He's consistently been one of Roda's better players, locking down the midfield to give Janssen, Junker and Hadouir complete freedom going forward. And yes, his passing is this decent. He's quite a good distributor from the back really, he's almost always the guy that plays it up to Hadouir or Janssen from the centre to start up offensive moves.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 06, 15:15

Hmm fair point. Are you sure he is warrants this TS? He seems a little slower then average.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Apr 15, 18:52

Agree with Ajacied_Breda1.

Just think sliding star should be replaced by covering star.

Totally agree with stamina btw! he has lungs! Maybe even 86.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 May 22, 10:46

Note: He took a decent FK with quite some curl (just missed the target by a foot).
Broncoo
New Contributor

Postby Broncoo » 2011 May 29, 18:48

Vomer was third on the Footballplayer of the year election in the Eredivie, just 1,5 point behind Theo Janssen. His SPA should go up with 2 points I believe, the same as the Zeeuw has. Also his condition/fitness should got to 7, he played very consistent this season, he hardly ever had a bad day on the pitch.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 May 29, 23:29

Fides these stats of Vormer reflect indeed how he plays. Body balance could be 78/79 i feel 80 is to high. Reponse could be 82 maximum, i feel 81 is enough. And i never noticed he jumped that high? He stated himself that he wasn't the best jumper/header on VI (television) 79 is more then enough.

But one thing bothers me, I don't know if your familiar with Andre Santos of Sporting Portugal. But they both play DMF. And cleary Vormer has better stats. Meanwill imo Andre Santos is a better player in real live. I tried to explain it that Andre Santos is more then just a simple player. But i guess the (Portuguese)moderatores don't appreciate DMF like ''we'' do.

Conclusion i feel that some people in the Portuguese league are just to strict. I mean just an example, Andre Santos already picked he's first cap for Portugal. But has less reponse, balance, mentality, stamina, passing and teamwork then Vormer according the stats, I just don't find this realistic at all. Vormer plays for a descent club in Holland, while Andre Santos plays for one of the greats in Portugal and never plays bad. He's workrate makes shore he atleast gets a 6.5 mark.
So my question is where can i object against that ? If posting doesn't help.
Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2011 May 30, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Djoni
Regular Poster

Postby Djoni » 2011 May 29, 23:43

FernandoA13 wrote:Fides these stats of Vormer reflect indeed how he plays.

But one thing bothers me, I don't know if your familiar with Andre Santos of Sporting Portugal. But they both play DMF. And cleary Vormer has better stats. Meanwill imo Andre Santos is a better player in real live. I tried to explain it that Andre Santos is more then just a simple player. But i guess the (Portuguese)moderatores don't appreciate DMF like ''we'' do.

Conclusion i feel that some people in the Portuguese league are just to strict. I mean just an example, Andre Santos already picked he's first cap for Portugal. But has less reponse, balance, mentality, stamina, passing and teamwork then Vormer according the stats, I just don't find this realistic at all. Vormer plays for a descent club in Holland, while Andre Santos plays for one of the greats in Portugal and never plays bad. He's workrate makes shore he atleast gets a 6.5 mark.
So my question is where can i object against that ? If posting doesn't help.

Some people in the portuguese league are too strict? What about I say that you are biased? André Santos is good evaluated, maybe Vormer is overrated, like many players in eredivisie. You allways seem to make good suggestions in other threads, so please, don't let the clubistic colors taint your vision mate.
André Santos is a young player and has the potential, but he is not the player you are trying to make here.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 May 30, 00:06

My love for SCP, has nothing to do with the numbers i choose for Andre Santos. I'm one of the people who sad that Coentrao needed an update and shorly was worth between 25-30M. And he plays for your beloved club Benfica. I try to see things clearly as possible.

The reason i posted this, was simply for the fact that i suggest stuff, and not a lot of people reacted to the subject it's a bit difficult to discuss a subject if there's only 1 or 2 people interessted on posting what they think.

Look for example on my Daniel Carrico post, i posted that a will ago and people still don't react. Most of the people only react on media-hypes. Like for example Bayern and Real are interested in buying Coentrao all of a suden people splash posts.

And i still think A.Santos mentality and TW could go up, along with response.

Maybe unintentional i like this kid more then avarage because he plays for Sporting. But i really want to add realisim here on PES Database i aint here to promote Sporting players. Even the most experienced stat-makers/judges sometimes can see something wrong. JMVP stated a time ago that Roberto was better then Rui Patricio and that Patricio wasn't all that. He didn't say it litrally but he came back on that statment.
Djoni
Regular Poster

Postby Djoni » 2011 May 30, 00:47

FernandoA13 wrote:My love for SCP, has nothing to do with the numbers i choose for Andre Santos. I'm one of the people who sad that Coentrao needed an update and shorly was worth between 25-30M. And he plays for your beloved club Benfica. I try to see things clearly as possible.

The reason i posted this, was simply for the fact that i suggest stuff, and not a lot of people reacted to the subject it's a bit difficult to discuss a subject if there's only 1 or 2 people interessted on posting what they think.

Look for example on my Daniel Carrico post, i posted that a will ago and people still don't react. Most of the people only react on media-hypes. Like for example Bayern and Real are interested in buying Coentrao all of a suden people splash posts.

And i still think A.Santos mentality and TW could go up, along with response.

Maybe unintentional i like this kid more then avarage because he plays for Sporting. But i really want to add realisim here on PES Database i aint here to promote Sporting players. Even the most experienced stat-makers/judges sometimes can see something wrong. JMVP stated a time ago that Roberto was better then Rui Patricio and that Patricio wasn't all that. He didn't say it litrally but he came back on that statment.

Has I stated before, I've seen very good suggestions from you in this forum.
Try to talk to JMVP in order for him to explain you his point of view.
In the beggining I was a little bit relutanct at his sets too, but then I started to realize that in game, they look accurate and now I simply trust them.
Lately I didn't have time to come here and make suggestions because of my studies that consume me most of my time and I allmost only watched Benfica games, that's why I'm not making so many suggestions on the other teams, because i fear that they can not be correct, but I will try to help at least in the portuguese league when I have the time.
BTW I will look for your post in Carriço thread, because even without seeing him, he is a player I know well. ;)
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Jun 18, 14:28

moved to Feyenoord, n. 16
tuco55
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Ruud Vormer

Postby tuco55 » 2014 Mar 08, 15:42

I did notice that Vormer caught up with and took the ball off Van Rhijn, who was at full pace, in the Ajax game. Van Rhijn has 85 TS and 77 DS.
FernandoA13

Re: Ruud Vormer

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Mar 09, 23:23

Isn't this set a bit overrated? MENT 85? TW 82? TW shouldn't be yellow imo. High greens would be more then enough. Swerve is also overrated if i consider some players who deserve to be in yellow and aren't. And ATT at 74 can be lowered aswel. At Roda he was a treat. At Feyenoord haven't seen it. Tbh i think most of the set can be lowerd by one or two.

Return to “Club Brugge KV”