PSD Backbone

Viktor Fischer

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Dec 09, 14:41

Roy
PSD Elite

Re: Viktor Fischer

Postby Roy » 2013 Mar 13, 16:37

Ok, I've got some ideas for him, he needs a few changes:

ATT, it can be a wee bit higher, 77 or 78 wouldn't hurt, he's a surpisingly intelligent player
DEF, should be low(est) 40's, it's rare to see him defend, but he's actually fairly decent at it...

DA, DS & TECH, now here's the main point of this post, his dribbling is fantastic, his close control is one of the best, if not THE best of the whole Eredivisie, and I know i'm taking an awful risk saying the following, but I just want to point this out, he's not lower than 86, he goes past players effortlessly, his close control is so good, it's by far his biggest asset, and I know this value seems EXTREMELY high, but the ball seems glued to his foot, he's above Eriksen, no doubt... it's just that he doesn't have much speed on the ball, DS indeed isn't above 82, the way he keeps control of the ball is something I haven't seen before at this level..., and his TECH is not lower than 83 too, he's an DA>BC player no doubt, but his first touch is pretty good too...

SPA, should be a tiny bit higher, 77 is ok, he's a really intelligent short passer, especially in 1-2's.

EP, should be slightly higher, 82 or 83 looks fine, I mean, he isn't fast on the ball, he just isn't he usually slows down to beat his mean and then continue, he doesn't uses his agility that much...

TS is fine probably, could be higher, could be lower, that said he's probably fine... :mrgreen:

And dunno anything about his jump, but is he really this "high"?

If Lukoki is Form 5 (deserved BTW), then so is Fischer, he's not really consistent, but he IS much more consistent than players his age...

His MENT is fine as it is, he isn't a fighter at all (yet), but his TW has to be greens IMO, 78 will do, his off-the-ball movement is very fitting to Ajax' system, he moves quite alot to recieve passes, not under Boerrigter, who should be lower BTW...

Summarizing:

Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 78
Defence: 41
Header Accuracy: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 77
Place Kicking: 73
Swerve: 80
Ball Control: 83
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 76
Explosive Power: 83
Dribble Speed: 82
Top Speed: 81
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 80
Kicking Power: 82
Jump: 75 (?)
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1
Form: 5
Tenacity: 73
Teamwork: 78
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Apr 04, 07:28

yeah, i'm sick of waiting :P His DA is 87 at the very fucking least, probably even higher, he's by FUCKING FAR more effective than Mertens, literally, Fischer gets past EVERYONE, without getting dispossessed even once, i've almost never seen him getting dispossessed in a dribble, 3 times max, in 10-15 matches, it's insane, his dribbling success percentage must be crazy...

Hell, i'd even put him at 89, he's so damn effective getting past his marker, it's really, really insane....
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2013 Apr 04, 07:48

Really? I will specifically watch his DA a bit closer then because he never struck me as such a phenomenal dribbler (altough I agree he is probably better then 83).
I dont really agree with this TW. He seems to be lacking a proper "connection" with his team mates which allows him to fade away in complete matches (which happened a lot the last couple of week, excluding NEC).
I wonder what the other users have to say about his DA/your set in general.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Apr 04, 07:51

Fides wrote:Really? I will specifically watch his DA a bit closer then because he never struck me as such a phenomenal dribbler (altough I agree he is probably better then 83).
I dont really agree with this TW. He seems to be lacking a proper "connection" with his team mates which allows him to fade away in complete matches (which happened a lot the last couple of week, excluding NEC).
I wonder what the other users have to say about his DA/your set in general.

Ok, back to earth, he's not under 86, the ball sticks to his foot...

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Apr 04, 14:23

I would go 85 for DA. But raise EP aswel, something like 83.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 May 04, 06:23

Can we give him higher DEF and 3/2? He defends alot, i'm actually quite happy to see that, and DA should be 85, period

mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2013 May 04, 09:27

I agree with DA 85.
I don't know about his defending abilities. What do others think?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 May 06, 13:12

Yeah he does defend along when asked for but in most of the games its not necesarry for him.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 May 11, 08:08

A'ight, let me get this straight, um.. He isn't the most fancy dribbler ever, but his timing is the part that's insane of him, the ball is glued to his foot, and his timing is pitch perfect, at the moment a defender sticks out a foot, he has already put the ball out of reach of him, and that's what makes Fischer so effective at dribbling, it's purely his timing that gets him past most players, and that's the reason why he should be between DA 86-88, in terms of retention he's one of the best in the Eredivisie.
BC could be 84, but not any higher, he can do some really good traps, but he's quite inconsistent...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 May 11, 10:30

I gave him a little update for now:) What about his special skills? Do you guys think he deserves any of the "S"-skills?
mat880
Regular Poster

Postby mat880 » 2013 Jul 29, 10:45

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Jul 29, 11:04

He needs a small update imo, Form could be 5, I know he's not consistent, but he usually keeps his performances up quite well, also in big(ger) matches, he was pretty involved in most of them. (PSV, Feyenoord)

STA, DEF and ATT/DEF all need changes, have you ever taken a look at his workrate? It's pretty damn good, doesn't shy away from running up and down, I mean, as soon as Ajax gets counter-attacked, it's not rare to see Fischer dropping back to defend, i'd say he's a pretty clear ATT/DEF 3/2. His STA should be something like 83-84, as I said, he runs up and down quite a bit.

DEF should be something like 47 to me, he's a pretty neat defender, much better than you would expect of someone his type of player.

TW should be higher, at least low(est) greens, something like 76-77 seems good to me, I mean, his movement is FAR better than Boerrigter's for example, who's on low-mid 70's IIRC...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Aug 12, 08:52

Are we sure he deserves WFA/WFF 7/6. To be honest he sticks to using his right quite often: 6/5 should be fine I suppose.
Agree with the 2 for DEF AWARE and 5 for form. Hmm, I dont think he is the strongest team player. 75 looks fine to me.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Aug 12, 10:45

Fides wrote:Are we sure he deserves WFA/WFF 7/6. To be honest he sticks to using his right quite often: 6/5 should be fine I suppose.
Agree with the 2 for DEF AWARE and 5 for form. Hmm, I dont think he is the strongest team player. 75 looks fine to me.

Agree.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Aug 18, 20:36

Updated
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Aug 26, 11:20

Up till now he is not even close to the player he was last season...
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 23, 11:05

A few things:

ATT: 74, I'm starting to doubt it's a form issue, he just seems "dumber" than previous season, really wasteful to me...
DEF: 45, pretty decent tackler when he tries...
DA: 85, seems a worser dribbler than I used to see, he's pretty sloppy these days...
TECH: 82, same idea as DA...

MENT and TW don't look any higher than low 70's atm...

Form should be returned to 4, it was wrong to increase him in the 1st place...

mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2013 Sep 23, 22:46

Are you sure he needs a decrease at his tech skills? He hasn't shown much, but has he really gotten worse? I'd just lower Form for now, but I wouldn't object to a -1 for these stats.
I don't think his Def is much special for an attacker, but it can be raised a bit. I'd put it at 38-41 or so. It doesn't matter much.
Ment and TW don't need to be green indeed. Both in the 70-73 area.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 24, 10:13

His form should be lower indeed. Ill wait before updating a lot of stats.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 28, 21:04

His TECH was absolutely crazy today...

Return to “FC København”