Johnny Heitinga


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19105
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 465 times

Johnny Heitinga

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:52


Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Sep 01, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2071
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 07, 13:52

He is Mr. Penalty...
Editing La Liga...
Paddy
PSD Guru
Posts: 8357
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 07, 14:26

why?
as_10
PSD Elite
Posts: 1520
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby as_10 » 2009 Jan 07, 14:35

Paddy wrote:why?

because he makes very stupid penalties, always when the striker is alone in the area. Plus, he just puts the leg, and its very easy to see it :lol:
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Paddy
PSD Guru
Posts: 8357
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 07, 14:38

I thought Marc meant he was taking penalties, hows he playing apart from that, is he living up to the stats?
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jan 08, 18:39

He made a good start, but then he went to his NT, got injured and now is making me think that Huntelaar is real bad if Heitinga won the best dutch league player. Johnny deserves a 99 in dumbness. He doesn't how to play as a CB. If Aguirre doesn't move him to the right full back, he is likely to be hitten by several contundent objects soon. :roll:
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Vandeach
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2950
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jan 12, 22:06

He is clearly being played out of position he is much more suited to RB yet is being played in the centre. I think his dribbling accuracy could go up his ball control is really quite decent and isn't a 'punt and run' type player maybe a 79/80 for dribbling accuracy? I'd also drop Response by a point or 2 his reading of the game is really quite poor and has very little sense of timing or anticipation perhaps a 79 possibly an 80 value? And he seems o drift to the side a bit is it enough to warrant *Side though? I'd like to here from Markurururururururulur and Tavo etc. on this one.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 12, 20:12

He should have *long throw, he can throw it really far, for about 30 or 40 metres, I was really surprised first time i saw it.
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
BiG TeL
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 595
Joined: 2009 Jan 31, 22:11
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby BiG TeL » 2009 Jun 15, 09:12

He needs a global update ;)
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 12:58

I propose an update to fit what he has done this year in Spain.


Attack : 72 (+5) (This would put him on par with some defensive SB's as Gámez, and ahead of others like Abidal, who is kind of a sided CB)
Defence: 78 (-3) (Some bad positionings this season, he didn't deserve to be 80)
Balance: 85
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 83 (+2) (He is fast for a CB, and an average good SB on this matter)
Acceleration : 80
Response: 77 (-4) (His weakest point and the cause for many of his failures)
Agility : 78 (+2) (76 was really low, he isn't one of the least agile players of the league for sure, he is average on this)
Dribble Accuracy : 78 (+5) (He is over Piqué, who is a 76, but under Keita or Ramos, who are 80 and 79)
Dribble Speed : 82 (+6) (He doesn't lose much speed when in possesion of the ball)
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed : 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 85
Shot Accuracy : 72
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 71
Free Kick Accuracy: 67
Curling: 77 (+4) (Good curling for a SB)
Header: 81
Jump: 84
Technique: 79 (+3) (He has a good first touch, but not great)
Aggression: 75 (+3) (Had problems with this as a CB, fitted great as a SB)
Mentality: 79 (-6) (Too many mistakes in the last minutes, he was overrated here)
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy : 7
Weak Foot frequency: 7
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Sliding
*Long Throw (Really impressive, he maneged to get the ball from his box to the other half of the pitch)
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Tom
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2393
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Tom » 2009 Jun 16, 13:23

You can't just dramatically lower his Defence based on one season! Stats are gauged over a period of two seasons and to lower him to such a level would be unbelievably extreme and incorrect for that matter.
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 13:33

I think he had such a high defense value because he faced Eredivisie strikers. Here in La Liga he has suffered a lot and was many times and the wrong place at the wrong time. He plays a lot better of SB, because he can't adapt well in the backline, and gets always someone poorly covered or total uncovered.

He played so bad as a CB, that until Resino moved him to the side, he was surely bounded to leave the team, however he gained the confidence of the fans again with some good performances as a SB, but again too many times he leaves space for the opponent's SMF to play, having some troubles in the right side.

i would rate him lower if i hadn't know that he had some knee troubles, nevertheless he is not the same player who got awarded with the Best Erdivisie player lately, and he has been on the edge of leaving a team with a weak backline because he wsn't better than others.
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Tom
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2393
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Tom » 2009 Jun 16, 13:38

Agüero wrote:I think he had such a high defense value because he faced Eredivisie strikers. Here in La Liga he has suffered a lot and was many times and the wrong place at the wrong time. He plays a lot better of SB, because he can't adapt well in the backline, and gets always someone poorly covered or total uncovered.

He played so bad as a CB, that until Resino moved him to the side, he was surely bounded to leave the team, however he gained the confidence of the fans again with some good performances as a SB, but again too many times he leaves space for the opponent's SMF to play, having some troubles in the right side.

i would rate him lower if i hadn't know that he had some knee troubles, nevertheless he is not the same player who got awarded with the Best Erdivisie player lately, and he has been on the edge of leaving a team with a weak backline because he wsn't better than others.


He has the Defence value he currently has (to argue that it's "high" is wrong) because his positional sense at both club level and international level was very good, it's rather patronising to claim that it was based solely on Eredivisie performances. Also, you have to consider that he's in his inaugral season in which he's trying to gauge the pace of the game and get used to team-mates and a language that he has never experienced before. I can guarantee that a lot of LFP fans would be pretty annoyed if, hypothetically, Puyol moved to the EPL looked poor and was then decreased to an 85 in Defence wouldn't they? And you've overlooked the "two season rule", don't base his performances solely on one season. Furthermore, you're acting like an 81 in Defence is a world-class value and it isn't.
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 13:54

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Agüero wrote:I think he had such a high defense value because he faced Eredivisie strikers. Here in La Liga he has suffered a lot and was many times and the wrong place at the wrong time. He plays a lot better of SB, because he can't adapt well in the backline, and gets always someone poorly covered or total uncovered.

He played so bad as a CB, that until Resino moved him to the side, he was surely bounded to leave the team, however he gained the confidence of the fans again with some good performances as a SB, but again too many times he leaves space for the opponent's SMF to play, having some troubles in the right side.

i would rate him lower if i hadn't know that he had some knee troubles, nevertheless he is not the same player who got awarded with the Best Erdivisie player lately, and he has been on the edge of leaving a team with a weak backline because he wsn't better than others.


He has the Defence value he currently has (to argue that it's "high" is wrong) because his positional sense at both club level and international level was very good, it's rather patronising to claim that it was based solely on Eredivisie performances. Also, you have to consider that he's in his inaugral season in which he's trying to gauge the pace of the game and get used to team-mates and a language that he has never experienced before. I can guarantee that a lot of LFP fans would be pretty annoyed if, hypothetically, Puyol moved to the EPL looked poor and was then decreased to an 85 in Defence wouldn't they? And you've overlooked the "two season rule", don't base his performances solely on one season. Furthermore, you're acting like an 81 in Defence is a world-class value and it isn't.



He actually learned spanish in school :D

Seriously, I didn't know that two-season rule, and I thought one would be enough, with some raisings after the second, because two years without updating can be very long. At intenational level, i haven't seen great things from him, like the Russia game, so this confirmed my opinion of him. I understand what you say, but 81 means an average positional sense, and he had a bad positinal sense this season, not reaching 81 for sure. To conclude, i regard Heitinga as a good player, and i would keep him, but I don't think of him as a CB, he is a lot better as a SB, and his NT manager seems to think the same, as he plays a lot there. No one in this forum would be happier than me if Heitinga showed that level in Spain, but i have to be objective, too, and I just don't see Heitinga at that level. I can wait another season to make this update, anyway.

BTW, waht about the other changes?
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2071
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 16, 14:05

First of all, I have to say that I don't like the editing of CB/SB players thinking that they need to play real on twice positions... is imposible. I only think that they have to be edited to the main position on first step.

I can agree with some of this changes like...
Top Speed: 83
Agility : 78
Dribble Accuracy : 78
Dribble Speed : 82
Curling: 77
*Long Throw

But I can't agree with...

- Defence: 78
81 is not an incredible top class value. He is not perfect, true, but 81 shows it. For me his main lack is his response or capacity to react...

- Response: 77
But really you are being too hard with this 77... a 79/80 value like Vandeach suggested is so much better. Quite low value for a good defender.

- Attack : 72
Wrong for me. Heitinga is like Puyol on this aspects. Twice played like SB time ago and actually on some matches, but really are CB's and his offensive capacity is so close. No better than 70 for Heitinga.

Technique: 79
Good touch, but already similar with Puyol. For me is on 77/78 rank.


- Aggression: 75
72/74 rank is better for me... can be too much 75.

- Mentality: 79
Again with last minutes solution... not. Heitinga is a runner. He likes to hard work for the team with a incresible little amount of minutes walking on the field. Currently well rated for me. He made mistakes on the lasts minutes like on the first, but seems that the lasts are more visuals. ;)


I have to say that sometimes, we want to be that objectives and not biased that we are being hard with players. I always feel the same when I update a Derportivo player. :lol:
Editing La Liga...
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 14:13

I rated Defense, response and mentality low, because he is a player with a great potential, but mental issues is what why he isn't a top player. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but he could be in the top ten defensive players of the league for his qualities, is choosing right what he lacks. About attack and aggression, i rated them thinking of Heitinga as a SB rather than as a CB, as a CB I would say 70 and 73, like you. You're right when you say it's hard to rate a CB/SB
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2071
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 16, 14:17

Agüero wrote:I rated Defense, response and mentality low, because he is a player with a great potential, but mental issues is what why he isn't a top player. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but he could be in the top ten defensive players of the league for his qualities, is choosing right what he lacks. About attack and aggression, i rated them thinking of Heitinga as a SB rather than as a CB, as a CB I would say 70 and 73, like you. You're right when you say it's hard to rate a CB/SB

For defence, response and mentality... a low in all is like If you put him like a second division player... think on this. He can be bad or better in on thing, but not bad on three stats being a really good defender. Only an example. I explained my reasons for every number haha. :lol:

The same case than Puyol. For me is more real to put 70 and 73... like SB will act similar too.
Editing La Liga...
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 994
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2009 Jun 16, 14:21

Maybe 79-80 in defence, 78-79 in response and 82-83 for mentality would make it.

I think Attack and Aggression should be optional, explaining than as a SB e will act differently than as a CB, and letting everyone choose where will be Heitinga positioned. Actually this could be the soultion for CB/SB problem, make two raings, letting everyone to choose the role he wants for the player. :?
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Navas
PSD Youth League
Posts: 51
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 09:19

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Navas » 2009 Jun 25, 14:05

He played this season very well in CB. I hope Abel still taking him in this position.

Low a bit his mentality and response and we'll see the next season. Am I the only one that see Johnny a bit ''more'' acurate with the ball?

Something like this:

DA: 76
TECH: 78

And how I said and agree with Agüero:

Mentality and Response -2
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4347
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: Johnny HEITINGA

Postby Fides » 2009 Aug 13, 12:56

I would agree with lowering his RESP 2/3 and DEF 1 point.
I cant believe there is something wrong his mentality, he is fighter, he is just stupid and not always standing in the right place.
ATT could go up a bit so:

DEF: 80
RESP: 79
TECH: 78
AGI: 78
DA: 77
DS: 79
TS: 83

as a suggestion?

Return to “Retired Players”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests