Diego Costa

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Diego Costa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 06, 05:27

Full Name: Diego da Silva Costa

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 30, 18:44, edited 4 times in total.
Supreme_One
New Contributor

Re: DIEGO COSTA

Postby Supreme_One » 2012 Dec 12, 22:57

I think he needs a couple of points increase in Top Speed and maybe lower his teamwork. He rarely looks for a pass to a teammate.
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: DIEGO COSTA

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 12, 23:16

Supreme_One wrote:I think he needs a couple of points increase in Top Speed and maybe lower his teamwork. He rarely looks for a pass to a teammate.

Teamwork doesn't regulate that.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Supreme_One
New Contributor

Re: Diego Costa

Postby Supreme_One » 2013 Jan 31, 22:57

Higher tenacity for fighting 90 mins long. Higher place kicking maybe he scored already this season à couple of penalty goals.
nawwa
New Contributor

Postby nawwa » 2013 Feb 05, 14:36

He scored two penalty kicks in the same match against Sevilla for Copa del Rey. I think Penalties has to be added in special abbilities.
FORZA JUVE!
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2013 Feb 05, 15:10

nawwa wrote:He scored two penalty kicks in the same match against Sevilla for Copa del Rey. I think Penalties has to be added in special abbilities.

First of all, welcome to the forum, mate.

Special abilities such as Penalties, 1-1 Scoring and Scoring aren't added to a player taking in consideration one match, half season and even sometimes a full season. A player should constantly display during seasons those abilities to get the star or card.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Feb 05, 15:35

I'm enjoying his heading abilities myself, quite good really and he tries some that he fails but still seem like he will hit 'em soon.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

nawwa
New Contributor

Postby nawwa » 2013 Feb 07, 03:26

brazilianpesfan wrote:
nawwa wrote:He scored two penalty kicks in the same match against Sevilla for Copa del Rey. I think Penalties has to be added in special abbilities.

First of all, welcome to the forum, mate.

Special abilities such as Penalties, 1-1 Scoring and Scoring aren't added to a player taking in consideration one match, half season and even sometimes a full season. A player should constantly display during seasons those abilities to get the star or card.

Thanks for the welcome, yes you are right, I will wacht his progress during the season
FORZA JUVE!
Bigote
Former Lurker

Postby Bigote » 2013 Feb 28, 00:22

This guy needs an update!! He is doing very well this season
muradkaa
Valued Contributor

Postby muradkaa » 2013 Feb 28, 09:38

Bigote wrote:This guy needs an update!! He is doing very well this season

What are your suggestions? :)
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Feb 28, 10:02

I do think his TS could even be higher...been staring at his speed and he can definitely reach some pretty 86 often. And I'm pretty sure that he's quite a few points higher attack wise also.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 28, 12:01

Agree and agree, he's become a really dangerous striker, good movements upfront, his work as a dummy runner is excellent. Also AGI is probably a low yellow at least... he's quite nimble and has no issues when moving his big body around, that move yesterday in his goal... he completely broke Botía.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2013 Mar 01, 09:07

86 TS would be good, if anybody saw the match against RCDE, his great speed provoked some yellow cards and the penalty.
Of course, when Falcao is on the field, is the colombian who throws the penalties, so not need for penalties for my taste.
Agree on ATT upgrade and his MENT could reach yellows, the pity is he looses his nerves quite often and is a (spanish odd word) "marrullero" (something like a troublemaker).
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Mar 18, 10:21

Ment is hard to rate. On one hand he's certainly a tenacious guy. The thing is... he's also a blatant trash talker, always provoking and haunting the defenders, the problem comes when he's the one in the receiving end, he doesn't really cope with it well and tends to lose it. So I'd leave Ment as it is, at least for now... other than that, I'm updating TS (86), ATT (86) and AGI (80).
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Mar 18, 11:42

He's even better than 86 Attack. He's hardly ever not a threat in anything he does, he's just too damn dangerous not to have an even higher value than that really.

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Mar 18, 11:53

Can't really disagree. What value do you have in mind? I don't find him a very intelligent player but it's true that he's become incredibly dangerous and right now I'd even say defenders fear him more than Falcao.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Mar 18, 11:55

He's too extremely dangerous really, I thought most people would agree with a 88 at first, but even higher is not out of place.

Kerry

Postby Kerry » 2013 Mar 18, 13:00

Korinov wrote:Ment is hard to rate. On one hand he's certainly a tenacious guy. The thing is... he's also a blatant trash talker, always provoking and haunting the defenders, the problem comes when he's the one in the receiving end, he doesn't really cope with it well and tends to lose it. So I'd leave Ment as it is, at least for now...

Wasn't that a trait of many highly-rated MENT players? Materazzi, Gattuso, Chilavert, Roy Keane, Terry, and many others. Not that all aforementioned players were provokers or dirty children of the streets, but they lose it quite a lot. Yet, some get medium yellows or highest reds. I never kept a good eye on Diego Costa so I can't give an opinion on if he deserves higher or not, I'm just saying that all that crap some players do shouldn't ultimately decide what current value one player deserves. :) If he ups his game when the team needs him most, he should have good MENT. Just my opinion about this.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 20, 03:58

KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
billy
PSD Youth League

Postby billy » 2013 Jun 29, 15:52

I hate this player. He provoque and faint many aggressions...

Anyway, hes 1,87 or 1.88 cm.

He probably deserves more Top Speed, this season showed a tremendous form, performing races of a very high speed.
I would also increase tenacuty to 80. Very corageous player.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Jun 29, 17:49

He does cover a lot of ground when running at max speed. Perhaps 87? That'd be the max I'd give him though.

Return to “Club Atlético de Madrid”