Midfielders: Adem Ljajić - _tur Beşiktaş JK
Nemanja Matić - _eng Manchester United FC
Nenad Krstičić - _srb FK Crvena zvezda
Luka Milivojević - _eng Crystal Palace FC
Marko Grujić - _ger Hertha BSC Berlin

Strikers:
Luka Jović - _ger Eintracht Frankfurt

Formation:

(will be updated during the competition)

Team Tactics:

Piece Takers:
Long Free Kicks:
Short Free Kicks:
FK 2nd Taker:
Left Corner Kicks:
Right Corner Kicks:
Penalties:
Players to come up on set pieces:

Older Competitions Rosters:
Serbia | 2010 FIFA World Cup

Last edited by VUKDS on 2018 Oct 10, 23:44, edited 102 times in total.

Re: Serbia

Postby 420 » 2014 Oct 14, 22:04

PanajotPano wrote:It started way before the flag. Our players were hit with flares, bottles etc. I'm guessing you only caught the "after the flag" part. It started way before that. I may be a bit biased in this considering I'm Albanian, but that's no international game behavior. It's bad and it can't be justified by any means. Again, there's pictures of our players getting hit with a chair later on, if that's not enough to convince you and you think that's normal, then I'm done.

I watched whole game, the flares and the bottles are part of the landscape in that area and i think it was totaly espected. It was hell worse in bulgaria-croatia bud the game went on. And like VUKDS said, those two games betwen serbia and croatia was all hell loose, but they played whole game
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Oct 14, 22:09

I'm not considering whether it was expected or something. I'm saying it's plain wrong in international games and you get banned from shit like that. We're not talking about another game, we're discussing this one, for satan's sake, the mods in this site don't even encourage comparing players, let alone entire games.
They were shouting during our anthem, the most disrespectful thing someone can do to a nation and they decided to end it midway through. This is not part of the landscape, this is not football and there's no way you get past that.
How to upgrade your mate. Use the following equation ; m7 + mate = m8
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.
Image<- I also stole this.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Oct 14, 22:12

Well I don't want to talk about politics too , but it's all about the Serbian Government .
They gave the order to the guardians to let Serbian fans into the field , this is a fact !

Pic1.

This is terrorism , no doubt ( burning NATO's flag ) :
Pic2.

Pic 3

What is this shit when the security is attacking Albanian Players ?

Pic4

Serbia Fans ( Criminal fans ) attacking our players :
Pic5

Criminal fans left in the field , no security ( download video ) :
Video1

Well when u have a point u must have facts for that , the players are professional players , if Xhaka didn't want to leave Mitrovic to take his country flag ( because of his pride ( mitrovic would do the same ) ) it doesn't mean that Xhaka and all Albanian Players must be attacked from fans or from security guards , it was a in-game problem that would be fixed within 1-2 minutes if ur fans wouldn't come into the field .

The albanian players and football federation didn't taked the flag with theirselves , so they're not responsible for the flag , the flag was because the security guards were so stupid to not intervent in that case .

You guys are talking by ur own opinion , I'm writing facts here , Albania deserves 3 points .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.

Postby 420 » 2014 Oct 14, 22:18

it wasnt albania flag, it was more of a rasist flag, showing big albania and small serbia. Why did albanian players wanted that flag when it is, as i understand, pure act of rasism
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Oct 14, 22:23

It wasn't showing "small Serbia". It was Albania and Kosovo together. It had nothing to do with Serbia, that it unless you consider Kosovo a part of Serbia, which officially, isn't.
How to upgrade your mate. Use the following equation ; m7 + mate = m8
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.
Image<- I also stole this.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 22:28

Can we end this pointless discussion already,stop spaming here,make a thread and discuss there.Do not fill this post with your opininons,no one cares acutaly.We are both shit countries where peolpe live like shit,politicans are fucking us and i am sure yours and oura poliicians are now in some club together partying because they managed to fuck us up so stop spreading bulshit here,both serbian and albanian fans,we really dont need another stupid,endless discusion here.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 22:29

Ok,for the last time,stop.I will contact moderators.There is no way to stop this unless someone gets banned.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 22:32

When I see the picture of this guy with the chair, I really think it's a shame. He will be a couple of years in the jail and get what he deserve. Also, I've heard Albanian players did the same to him after that, so he he's get a punishment. But taking 3 points because a couple of morons? 30 000 people on the stadium, milions of them watching the game, and just because a 10-30 idiots taking 3 points from us? It's not morally and surely not fair play. Punishment is deserved, but 0-3 would kill the sport. Personally, I would stop watching football at all, this time definitely.
And nobody didn't gave them an orders, believe me. We don't have Slobodan Milosevic anymore and it's totally different than it used to be. ;) As I said, everyone who is crazy on the game like this would do the same. Me too. They surely weren't thinking what will happen after that.
Just watch other similar games, atmosphere is the same. Fans were like a ticking time bomb, that flag of ''Big Albania''(search on Google if you still didn't hear about that :P ), just finished the game. Big Albania is something like Albania+Kosovo+part of Greece, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia. I see that many of Albanian fans are even celebrating this.
But no need to talk about those things anymore, it's finished.
I hope that sport will win and we will watch a new game. ;)

Spoiler: show
This is terrorism , no doubt ( burning NATO's flag ) :
Pic2.

No, this is terrorism: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... e89b1e2fd0

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3a3fb4d196

Serbia, 1999
Last edited by VUKDS on 2014 Oct 14, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Oct 14, 22:35

420 wrote:it wasnt albania flag, it was more of a rasist flag, showing big albania and small serbia. Why did albanian players wanted that flag when it is, as i understand, pure act of rasism

Look , you're right about the flag , The flag was not smart , but why Mitrovic wanted to take that flag out ? Why he wanted to be involved on this , it's not his job and it's not His right .
In the flag were 2 of Albanian Heroes , so Xhaka was irritated when mitrovic took the flag , so he involved his self on this too , but remember Mitrovic did it first .

And why should be Albanian's fault for this flag ? Did it happen because of Albanian Federation or something official ? Why You don't accuse the person who did that act for racism , it's so simple ? This can happen to everygame . I don't see just a only reason to not give 3 points to Albania for this Match .

Remember : Our players were not protected by your security , our players were attacked from your Security , and this is ridiculous .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 22:45

People you have crossed the line.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Oct 14, 22:50

RasniPantela wrote:People you have crossed the line.

Just shut the fuck up , you talked about this too and you are telling me to stop now ? It's because you have no facts to prove the opposite ? Who the fuck are you ?

btw.
This video will show you everything :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDs5mwNRY7U
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 22:56

I talked about facts that happened on the pitch,and what would,some my opinions and what would uefa decide,and you are here come to argue because you have nothing smart do do.I wrote one single post about the game and you guys wrote hundreds,and that contain politics,history
..... If you want discussion like that,make a thread and then post hundreds of posts,what do you want,just do not spam here.
2headedEagle

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Oct 14, 23:07

RasniPantela wrote:I talked about facts that happened on the pitch,and what would,some my opinions and what would uefa decide,and you are here come to argue because you have nothing smart do do.I wrote one single post about the game and you guys wrote hundreds,and that contain politics,history
..... If you want discussion like that,make a thread and then post hundreds of posts,what do you want,just do not spam here.

You are prejudicing now and in the same time u're talking because of your angry , I hope moderators will clean this thread as soon as possible so you will sleep well and have nice dreams .
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 23:15

I will edit the first post in few days,Aleksic will be removed and Rajkovic will be put at his place,Kuzmanovic will be moved in the first team and Djuricic also,Sulejmani,Ljajic and Fejsa are going to recent call-ups.I think radovanovic and krsticic couls be removed fron call-ups,also subotic should be moved to call-ups or removed.Do you have any suggestions VUKDS?
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 23:18

You can add just players from this round to the actual squad, and post the date in the first post. Similar like Greece NT - viewtopic.php?f=323&t=4339&start=60
Stephon

Postby Stephon » 2014 Oct 15, 09:04

Recent call-ups should be players called in 2014? That includes: matches vs Ireland (march), Brazil (june), France (september):
Lukac, Rukavina, Basta, Vulicevic, Pejcinovic, Bisevac,
Ljajic, Lazovic, Fejsa, Sulejmani, Krsticic, Mrdja, S. Scepovic.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 06, 21:48

List for the games vs Denmark and Greece:

Goalkeepers:
Vladimir Stojkovic - Maccabi Haifa
Zeljko Brkic - Udinese
Predrag Rajkovic - Crvena zvezda

Defenders:
Dusan Basta - Lazio
Branislav Ivanovic - Chelsea
Aleksandar Kolarov - Manchester City
Matija Nastasic - Manchester City
Antonio Rukavina - Villareal
Nenad Tomovic - Fiorentina
Dusko Tosic - Genclerbirligi
Stefan Mitrovic - Freiburg
Nikola Maksimovic - Torino
Milan Bisevac - Lyon

Midfielders:
Radosav Petrovic - Genclerbirligi
Nemanja Matic - Chelsea
Nemanja Gudelj - AZ Alkmar
Milos Jojic - Borussia Dortmund
Zdravko Kuzmanovic - Inter
Aleksandar Ignjovski - Eintracht Frankfurt

Attackers:
Dusan Tadic - Southampton
Lazar Markovic - Liverpool
Filip Djuricic - Mainz
Zoran Tosic - CSKA Moscow
Filip Djordjevic - Lazio
Aleksandar Mitrovic - Anderlecht
Danko Lazovic - Partizan
Stephon

Postby Stephon » 2014 Nov 07, 08:49

So many CB's so many DMF(CMF)'s, injured Kolarov is called :? Bisevac is back, that's fine, Lazovic again :lol: Still no Radovic :(
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 07, 11:54

He explained that Kolarov has a big wish to play, and if the medical staff judge that he isn't ready to play, he will be replaced. Probably by Lomic/Obradovic.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 09, 22:58

Pantela, update this and U21 when you can.

Return to “UEFA”