Midfielders: Adem Ljajić - _tur Beşiktaş JK
Nemanja Matić - _eng Manchester United FC
Nenad Krstičić - _srb FK Crvena zvezda
Luka Milivojević - _eng Crystal Palace FC
Marko Grujić - _ger Hertha BSC Berlin

Strikers:
Luka Jović - _ger Eintracht Frankfurt

Formation:

(will be updated during the competition)

Team Tactics:

Piece Takers:
Long Free Kicks:
Short Free Kicks:
FK 2nd Taker:
Left Corner Kicks:
Right Corner Kicks:
Penalties:
Players to come up on set pieces:

Older Competitions Rosters:
Serbia | 2010 FIFA World Cup

Last edited by VUKDS on 2018 Oct 10, 23:44, edited 102 times in total.
2headedEagle

Re: Serbia

Postby 2headedEagle » 2014 Sep 14, 11:08

Sorry if this is a stupid question , but I always wondered why Vidic is not playing for the NT ?
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Sep 14, 19:34

He retired 3 years ago, after game vs Slovenia. He missed the penalty and some journalist(a typical example of 21st century journalist) was asking him the same question a couple of times in row, a couple of minutes after that game - ''Was this your last game at NT''. He ignored him a couple of times, but at the end said ''I won't play anymore if that is what do you want me to say''.
I don't think it's a main reason of his retirement, but it has surely affected.

He's never played THAT good for NT as he was playing for Man United, but surely our NT is much weaker without him, although we have some good central backs.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Sep 15, 18:58

I always wondered why Zoran Tosic plays for NT, such uselles player to have in team, it has been 3-4 years since he had good game for NT.And if he plays, why he takes corners? Kolarov is much better crosser than him ,those balloon balls when Tosic is crossing are useless.We have tall players and good jumpers, and we are weak when it comes to corners. I do not like how Advocaat uses Kolarov, he uses him too much defensively.Call me crazy,but in some moments i would like to see Kolarov on LMF and Lazar Markovic on SS. I think the most ideal formation for our team should be 3:5:2 with 3 centrebacks(Subotic,Nastasic,Ivanovic). LWB kolarov, RWB Basta, DMF Matic and Kuzmanovic, CMF or AMF Tadic , SS Markovic and CF Mitrovic.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 01, 13:16

Players for matches against Armenia and Albania:

Goalkeepers:
Vladimir Stojkovic
Zeljko Brkic
Predrag Rajkovic

Defenders:
Dusan Basta
Branislav Ivanovic
Aleksandar Kolarov
Matija Nastasic
Antonio Rukavina
Nenad Tomovic
Dusko Tosic
Stefan Mitrovic

Midfielders:
Radosav Petrovic
Nemanja Matic
Nemanja Gudelj
Milos Jojic
Zdravko Kuzmanovic
Aleksandar Ignjovski

Attackers:
Dusan Tadic
Lazar Markovic
Filip Djuricic
Zoran Tosic
Filip Djordjevic
Aleksandar Mitrovic
Danko Lazovic
Stephon

Postby Stephon » 2014 Oct 01, 19:33

If I remember well, Subotic said that he was not 100% fit, so he refused to play for NT against France. I really hope that Advocat will recall him any time soon...
What about Ljajic? He plays well in Roma, often enough. I'm glad that Rajkovic is in, he deserved it I guess... also it's good to have Kuzmanovic/Petrovic as support for Matic on CMF/DMF :)
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 01, 19:54

I expected Lukac except Brkic and Vulicevic in team. Radovic is also massively underrated, just due fact he is playing in Polish league.

Coach said that he feels like Subotic doesn't really really want to play for NT, and according to his words, Ljajic isn't that kind of player that he wants.
Stephon

Postby Stephon » 2014 Oct 02, 19:23

Shame that Radovic is not called... probably because we already have player(s) of that type in squad (Tadic, Djuricic).
Today I read that Ljajic had conflict with Ivanovic after friendly match vs France, Ivanovic stated that Adem keeps the ball too long or something, so pressure raised to some sort of fight, crappy situation indeed. Roma is really thankful for that :D
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 11, 17:55

We will be talking about who good our football was before that old prick became FSS president, very soon.
I never thought that I will say this, but since today Stojkovic is my favourite nt player.
Stephon

Postby Stephon » 2014 Oct 13, 13:36

Crappy overall game, Stojkovic saved the day, bad decision was sub Kuzmanovic instead Markovic, Jojic would be better option, maybe even Djuricic... There was some hope after draw against France, now it all faded away :(
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 20:28

Fuck me in the ass if this all thing wasn't planned before the game. I am so glad now I didn't spend any money for the trip..
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Oct 14, 20:32

Cancerous behavior, especially the fans that went in the pitch to hit the players.
How to upgrade your mate. Use the following equation ; m7 + mate = m8
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.
Image<- I also stole this.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Oct 14, 21:00

What a shame ... :o , hope that Albania will get those 3 points ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 21:01

The biggest ''suspects'' for this atmosphere was our press. Like we were playing a game of century, you could conclude that after reading some of the titles...

If I were on the game, I would probably do the same things as those guys who went on the field did. Beer, adrenaline, atmosphere, that's not the thing I can not understand from some average guy to do. I don't support that, but I can understand somewhat.

But I can't understand sending that flying thing with Albanian heroes and the map of ''Big Albania'' over the field.
Spoiler: show
For skiping any kind of incidents, Serbian security was just asking for going on the game without any national simbols of Albania. Do you know how much many was spent on security and how it was in the city since your players came here? Security plan has been making for a long time.
And after Stefan Mitrovic took that flag, a couple of Albanian players started to fight with him. :? That was the moment when everything started.

I can not understand that. They are professional football players which should be an idols to kids, and instead of that... Also, that all thing looks like planned to me. First Lenjani was stealing the time for every free kick, every corner. At least one minute for each one. And all of that in the first half? Is there any logic in that? He was doing the same even after the referee gave him a yellow card for that.
After that happened, you could see a flag of ''Big Albania'' a couple of meters over the field. And what happened? I saw people from Albanian bench smiling and photographing it. Soon later, Stefan Mitrovic took it and your players attacked him.
Referee wanted to continue the game, but Albanian team didn't.

Just let's be objective for this thing. Both sides were included in this thing, that's for sure. And I am pretty sure that game will be registred 3-0 for Albania, or it will be played again without fans.

Postby 420 » 2014 Oct 14, 21:07

If albanian players didn't attack Mitrovic the game would be played. I think they are at least 90% to blame
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 21:14

Don't want to go into politics, but brother of Albanian Prime Minister was arrested after the game. He's suspected for directing the whole situation. He was doing that from the VIP lounge.
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Oct 14, 21:25

VUKDS wrote:The biggest ''suspects'' for this atmosphere was our press. Like we were playing a game of century, you could conclude that after reading some of the titles...

If I were on the game, I would probably do the same things as those guys who went on the field did. Beer, adrenaline, atmosphere, that's not the thing I can not understand from some average guy to do. I don't support that, but I can understand somewhat.

But I can't understand sending that flying thing with Albanian heroes and the map of ''Big Albania'' over the field.
For skiping any kind of incidents, Serbian security was just asking for going on the game without any national simbols of Albania. Do you know how much many was spent on security and how it was in the city since your players came here? Security plan has been making for a long time.
And after Stefan Mitrovic took that flag, a couple of Albanian players started to fight with him. :? That was the moment when everything started.

I can not understand that. They are professional football players which should be an idols to kids, and instead of that... Also, that all thing looks like planned to me. First Lenjani was stealing the time for every free kick, every corner. At least one minute for each one. And all of that in the first half? Is there any logic in that? He was doing the same even after the referee gave him a yellow card for that.
After that happened, you could see a flag of ''Big Albania'' a couple of meters over the field. And what happened? I saw people from Albanian bench smiling and photographing it. Soon later, Stefan Mitrovic took it and your players attacked him.
Referee wanted to continue the game, but Albanian team didn't.

Just let's be objective for this thing. Both sides were included in this thing, that's for sure. And I am pretty sure that game will be registred 3-0 for Albania, or it will be played again without fans.

There's nothing to understand about 10-20 people charging in the pitch to attack an opposing national team's players. No matter what, it's disrespectful and shameful.
They didn't fight with him, they took it from him. But yeah I agree with you, they shouldn't have done that, they're much better than this. Totally unprofessional by our players.
That was Agolli stealing time, he got even a yellow card for it, he's a twat and he fucking deserves a red before the game anyway.
Of course they didn't, there's a photo of our players being attacked in case you haven't been on facebook/twitter yet, I would've done the same, everyone was concerned it would escalate from there, do you honestly blame them? Would you have continued the game knowing but a few moments ago someone hit your teammate with a chair? In the end it wasn't done to the referee to decide if they would continue playing, but to the UEFA officials present in every game.

And believe me when I say this, I really wanted to watch the entire game, it was going fine despite the slurs "Kill the Albanians" from the fans, but honestly, looking back at it, wouldn't you award the game to us?

Update : The flag wasn't brought there by Albanians, but from Albanians living in Macedonia. Not a single Albanian was present at the stadium apparently.
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.

Postby 420 » 2014 Oct 14, 21:35

Why should albania be awarded the game ? They provoked with the flag and they started the fight. I mean, honestly man, no logic there
PanajotPano

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Oct 14, 21:39

It started way before the flag. Our players were hit with flares, bottles etc. I'm guessing you only caught the "after the flag" part. It started way before that. I may be a bit biased in this considering I'm Albanian, but that's no international game behavior. It's bad and it can't be justified by any means. Again, there's pictures of our players getting hit with a chair later on, if that's not enough to convince you and you think that's normal, then I'm done.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Oct 14, 21:43

Yes it was, but we actually don't have any kind of organization beetwen the fans on NT games. No real fan leader, anything. But atmosphere like that is a quite natural at games. It's not the same thing here and in England. Similar thing was happening at Bulgaria-Croatia a couple of days ago. And I guess you weren't following Croatia-Serbia(both games, especially at Belgrade).
If there was any way to stop those incidents I would choose it, but after that flag it has all broken down.

''Kill the Albanians'' wasn't literally, of course(word wasn't ''Albanians'', though). Fans here are screaming that all the time. And it wasn't for Albanians, it was for those ones from Kosovo. Totally different meaning.

Game was pretty interesting, I would continue it(probably without fans). Nobody didn't deserve points and I won't accept any results decided by UEFA officials.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Oct 14, 22:00

This was fixed by albanians to get free 3 points.It is so obvious.Lets hope UEFA will not be stupid as they are always.And later UEFA and Serbians wanted to continue the match,but Albanians didnt.So if it is fair,it would be 3 points for Serbia or new match.Albanians provoked first and that is how some of the fans got on the pitch.Mitrovic was taking down the flag od great albania,and then albanian players attacked him?Why?Is it official albanian flag?And he didnt wanted to do anything with it,just to give it to officials.Police reacted well afther mess on the pitch and no one fan could got on the pitch later,it was safe.Confirmed by UEFA.But albanians refused to continue and they should be punished too.Serbia should get money penalty,and some matches without fans,for beign naive to stupid albanian provocations.Albanians should be punished for refusing to play and incidents on the pitch.It is so obvious that albanians wanted to get easy 3 points,just like VUKDS said.And Vucicu pederu is obviously done by partizan managment and fss.I am not vucic fan,i hate him,but that guy who shouted isnt brave or something,he recieved money to do it.

Return to “UEFA”