Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Jádson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 21:38

Full name: Jádson Rodrigues da Silva

Anders

Re: Jádson

Postby Anders » 2013 Feb 08, 12:42

He's an 81, just don't use so much and isn't a part of his game. He can't be slow than Ronaldinho can't he.
Dimon

Postby Dimon » 2013 Feb 08, 13:06

Anders, agree that his speed the same as Ronaldinho's, but Montillo surely faster than him an sits at 81 also. We need to make some ladder.
Anders

Postby Anders » 2013 Feb 08, 14:05

We can use this Dimon: PSD/Ranking.php
Just don't get too paranoid on it, it's just for comparison. There's several reasons for an certain value, an player can be faster than other, but he still can be more realistic with lower value, for example, Jadson is one of then, I think he's faster than Ronaldinho, but I think he should be under then, at same time Ronaldinho is able to run faster than Jadson with the ball, but as he's so lazy, I think he play better with a lower value.
f1aund3r

Postby f1aund3r » 2013 May 15, 13:21

_tick 13.05.2013
Jadson given a star on the Walk of Fame near the Donbass Arena (Donetsk, Ukraine)

His winning goal for Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Cup final.. 2008/2009.
translate.google. :?
tamaguchi_japa

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2014 Feb 21, 13:47

Great game from him on wednesday. Amazing backhell pass on 1:00 and goal on 2:00.
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2015 Mar 06, 13:47

Showed an insane vision at long passing the other day, amazing lps crossing all the field easily, also looked really explosive as the set says.
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2015 Aug 21, 23:14

Add SMF IMO. He plays RMF(4-2-3-1) since a long time.
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Sep 03, 15:13

The agreement between São Paulo and Corinthians today shows good results both times.
Alexandre Pato was not pleasing in Corinthians, but in São Paulo, this season being one of the best in his entire career.
The same for Jádson. The year are good for the midfielder in Corinthians and today he is one of the top scorers in the Championship, with 9 goals in 20 games, and has distributed 5 assists.
Really, I think your attack up to a yellow rate (80/81) and your kick accuracy have a slight increase of two or three points.
For the rest, I think the set is nice.
And, yes, he has played as Side Midfielder really. SMF should be added.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2015 Oct 17, 02:51

PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Oct 19, 16:40

Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Oct 26, 18:17

I updated as had suggested, but I made a greater increase.
He is having a great season, it would be unfair that their level of attack was the same Ganso e and D'Alessandro, so I put as 82 (one point ahead of them).
Other smaller upgrades made with respect to its participation in offensive: Response, Aggression, Shot Technique and Shot Accuracy.
For now, this set seems to be ok.
But I'll watch him more, there may be other areas that require a "soft" upgrade. :)
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Nov 04, 03:27

Jean_PS wrote:I updated as had suggested, but I made a greater increase.
He is having a great season, it would be unfair that their level of attack was the same Ganso e and D'Alessandro, so I put as 82 (one point ahead of them).
Other smaller upgrades made with respect to its participation in offensive: Response, Aggression, Shot Technique and Shot Accuracy.
For now, this set seems to be ok.
But I'll watch him more, there may be other areas that require a "soft" upgrade. :)

He needs this "soft" upgrade , he is the best player of brazilian ligue , he is fucking complete. ATT , DEF , STA , EP , SA , SP , TEN...must be increase for sure!
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 04, 03:39

I've updated he.
I increased attack from 79 to 82, your shot accuracy of 76 to 79, decreases your defense from 53 to 48, increased the tenacity to 72 and other things.
The only thing that was still in doubt is on your DA, TEC and LPA. Although the current values are good, I still need to see if he deserves a few more points in the technical area.
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Nov 13, 05:54

Jean_PS wrote:I've updated he.
I increased attack from 79 to 82, your shot accuracy of 76 to 79, decreases your defense from 53 to 48, increased the tenacity to 72 and other things.
The only thing that was still in doubt is on your DA, TEC and LPA. Although the current values are good, I still need to see if he deserves a few more points in the technical area.

They are very good number , execept by his DEF because I don't know any reason for a decrease in this aspect. Jadson is very important player for Corinthians defensive tatic , he ould always cover the sides and pressing or tackling with a very decent accuary , his defense value is much more real on 53 than 48.
I don't see any problems with yellow number on his SA , he has a very good accuary on his shoots , much more accurate than a lot of attackers in brazilian league.
Technically he is a very good player , his long passes have similar accuracy of his short's , his BC on 86 is totally accurate but his DA and EP needs to go up to mid-high yellow , his close control is very good one of the best Brazilian league, Jadson still managing to change direction very easily, his combination of DA + EP + SA with his passing skills put him one of the most dangerous brazilian players actually.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 13, 16:00

I already had in mind that yellow SA. After all, if he were not so good, he would not be the league's second-highest scorer, trailing only Ricardo Oliveira.
About speed stats and technicians. Changes are needed, I just wanted to find a good base for this. About Jádson I did an update "soft" by changing the essential, but there are still areas that merit increments.
When I can, I will update the remaining areas. On defense, the downgrade was more the accuracy or participation really. Taking into account the global class midfielders attackers with over 55 values are very participatory in markup. I was in doubt whether Jádson really deserved this 53 and lowered symbolically to 48, which was in line with everything else. Maybe it was a mistake, but as I had been doing other updates, I left it as pending for the next upgrade.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2015 Nov 18, 02:41

Jadson really did a brilliant championship. He demonstrated uncanny accuracy in his shots , moreover , scoring many goals.
This attribute can easily being in the yellow zone , with no problem, but an aspect to be considered is his DA, EP and TEC. The current values ​​are very good but needs a increase , since we managed to find a balance between them that can simulate the classic but unique dribble style of Jádson.

Seeing the above discussion about the DEF values ​​, I think the last update was also generous with Jádson . He really helps defensively recovery but his '' success '' is much more compression(compaction), organization and intensity of the Corinthians than he really be a very good tackler. Maybe his STA can be ( I think even should be) increased by little but not his DEF , the current number is ok but a value like 45-47 is accurate too.
MatheushpCRF

Postby MatheushpCRF » 2017 Jul 28, 22:05

toaad

Postby toaad » 2018 Jan 15, 18:43

His by far now the most skilled and better overall player of Corinthians but think difficultly thats he'll be surely a starter this season. All of us know the intensity of Corinthians and how Manager Carille want defensive participation from all attack players. Jadson wasnt bad at it, just the opposite, he managed to be quite intense within the natural limitations of his age and his natural essence as player, the point is that once his injury he has already lost that intensity (that he used to the maximum not to damage the tactics of the 11 starters) and even technically his level dropped a lot.

He is still an important player and I think his is indispensable in the squad, but depending on the game wouldnt be surprising if he is booked in reserve, much more games than last year.

Return to “Sport Clube Corinthians Paulista”