Manoel

Moderators: toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Manoel

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Nov 16, 22:18

Name: Manoel Messias Silva Carvalho

Last edited by valdemarcareca on 2011 Mar 21, 23:30, edited 14 times in total.
carriero

Re: MANOEL _ Manoel Messias Silva Carvalho

Postby carriero » 2010 Nov 21, 18:16

disagree in some aspects,he have speed and acc,is not so strong than this,agili is not too low,response 80, i think header and jump overrated..
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2010 Nov 21, 20:07

nothing to see, you never saw the goals he is head, he does not have much agility, more speed I think I left too low and the response ...

thanks

keep on giving tips there ...
tamaguchi_japa

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Nov 21, 20:16

i accepted it, but imo HEA: 83 is max i can accept.
Odi1981

Postby Odi1981 » 2010 Nov 22, 20:08

I would change this:

Balance: 85>>>>>>>>>87

Short Pass Speed: 68>>>>>>>>>> 74

Jump: 79

Technique: 72>>>>>>>>>70

Tenacity: 80 >>>>>>>>83

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4 >>>>>>>>.3
Anders

Postby Anders » 2010 Nov 23, 12:52

Agree he has at max 83 if his header, sometimes he looks if more jump maybe a 80, he can win even for more high players than him.
About his BB 85 seems fine he is strong for a 1,81 player but I would not put more than this.
Agree with Odi suggestions about SPS and Tenacity, I only changes his SPS to 73 because sometimes he does very slow pass.
And IMO he deserves 73 of DS, sometimes he made some crazy runs to attack.
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2010 Nov 23, 21:04

I think he could have at least 84 of each header, with the mentality of it I agree that I left too low, and BB also think he is pretty strong for a defender of only 1.81 M, I thought 85 was already good also ...

Thanks ...
valdemarcareca

Re: MANOEL Carvalho

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Jan 25, 00:45

S07 – Man Marking

I think he might have this PES CARD...
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Jan 28, 20:30

I think he deserves a jump 82, you think about it, CARD and PES .... S07 - Man Marking ... I think this should have el.
Aquatilo

Postby Aquatilo » 2011 Feb 03, 22:08

I agree with PES CARD, but I think 81 is great for him.
In heaven or hell
Where is
Your shield is my honor, my love
Born, live
More than twist
Atleticano to death.
valdemarcareca

Re: MANOEL

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Aug 18, 03:33

Positions: CB, SB (I think it also plays the SB, is sure he made ​​a few games of SB, but if you need that position he plays, I think he meres SB.)
Injury Tolerance: B (Since he turned pro he was injured only one time. I think here he meres an A.)
Side: B >>>>>>>>>> R (I think now he's only playing on the right.)

ATT: 59 >>>>>>>>>>>> 62
DEF: 78 >>>>>>>>>> 79
Top Speed: 77 >>>>>>>>>> 81-82 (I think he deserves this skill 81-82 for him to be super fast, with speed and grit up to attack quite often.)
Acceleration: 78 >>>>>>>>> 80 (He can have a very strong, even in times in which he played the right side. Despite having very bad short pass, and quarterback even though he can go to the ACC with a running attack very quickly. vout and also very fast to score against attack and kill the opponent.)
Teamwork: 75 >>>>>>>>> 77 (I think he deserves two or more points in this skill!)

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4 >>>>>>>>> 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 4 >>>>>>>>>> 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Marking (The first topic I posted it had this special ability, and I think he still has that ability. I do not know how to give that ability was taken?)
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Aug 24, 01:33

Agree?
guibarneche

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Sep 03, 02:07

I agree with your suggestions.
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Oct 18, 13:05

I also agree.
Anders

Postby Anders » 2011 Oct 24, 19:17

Update.
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Oct 25, 22:04

The update that was made was very good, but still needs to be corrected in a few respects.

Do not know about you, but I think he can still more technical than that, and faster too. Manoel is one of the quarterbacks had more Brazilians in the selection of the round, his response also think it may be higher, it is very good at tackling, and compared to several other Brazilian defenders it is much more technical and far more acute the attack, he has been quite frequent in front of the midfield and is very acute. 23/10/2011 In the game of the day, he was twice trying to attack the attacker and one thing that did very well, from not only this game he did it in the game against Atletico-GO, he is in the area to head, but instead dominated the ball and scored a beautiful goal with his feet, despite the poor campaign team, which I think is being harmed by arbitration, three stand out players on the team, Manuel is one of them, others two are goalkeeper Renan Rocha and Daivid "Coquinho".

I've been trying to use new numbers for him, thinks that some values ​​of the whole can be increased smoothly. For example, he is very skilled for a quarterback, I would put it in an AGI number as 77, which is very good for him. He likes to perform kicks and run with great skill, tricks that are not common for defenders. He is very fast and in my opinion one of the fastest of defenders working in Brazil today, and as I posted earlier, he could get 82 in this skill, it may take some time to reach its maximum speed, but when he arrives it is very difficult to achieve, which is very quick to gain speed in several attackers considered sprinters, besides being very strong and very tough, it quickly too, he could get 83 in this skill easily, but I would like to hear other opinions about it.

He is not quite a "dribbler" great precision the dribble, but in his 68 DA is too low for the level at which the Manoel, I did some testing with some numbers and came up with a concrete number, I think I would put 74-75 for DA, because he is very competent, not extremely, but it is much better with this skill than other players in the same position. I compared it with other Brazilian defenders are also good that possibly "dribbler", so I think Manuel is very below average compared to these other players, and also the DS, it can be increased to 76-77, even though a very defensive player, He is very defensively, he does good work in the attack, he can dribble very quickly, no need to reduce their speed to run with the ball at his feet.

He may not be very precise in his short passes, but in his long passes he has improved greatly over time, being very efficient with this ability. He has a strong vision of the game, and when a player sees it that far, but is placed in a position that can be dangerous to the opponent, he passes the ball very far with great perfection, that result in large releases, which besides being accurate are very fast. Having great speed in their long passes as well. My opinion on this ability, and he deserves somewhere between 74-75.

It is, although he was not very good with his short pass, he is extremely fast, I think he deserves, 75-76 in this skill, and so is the LPS, it has steadily improved this skill, and very quickly your LPS, it is very strong, and so he can put a lot of speed on the ball with his long pass, my opinion of this ability is that it can be a solid, with 75-76 of LPS.

And as I said before, he kicks very well for a defender, your ST might be in 66, I tested a very accurate value for him in his ability and I think 66 would be great to Manoel.

It is 1.81 cm, and is a major boost for the time you have, makes a lot of goals up in the middle of very tall defenders opponents, winning players who have an average height of 1.90, can not see him winning the players as well, with only 81 in his JUM, have seen the head of goals he scores, and compared to other quarterbacks, his JUM is very low with only 81 (See the goal he did against Santos FC, ​​look at the position and he has great momentum, his answer would be with a number 81 because he knows how to position themselves very well to the ball air, and its high accuracy in intercepting passes opponents), he deserves to win this skill a leap of 83, and look and I'm being for your very humble with 83 JUM, he could win 84 in this skill very quietly, but as it is already quite strong, as its RES is low for him, I'd put anything between 83-84 this skill, but also I would like to hear other opinions on the JUM Manoel .

He is a defender who likes to participate in some attacks, and having enough technique to run, with great capacity to hold and control the ball, it's been three years that I see him play, he has improved his technique a lot, since last year he has had a moment attacking style, it really is an above average defender in the technical issue, being able to run some very good tricks, take long to find an optimum value that could really get close to the reality of their technique. And as I said before he too technical for a player back four, so I think he deserves 76 in this skill.

Does anyone have an opinion about my suggestions?
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Nov 02, 15:24

Couldn't agree more with everything!
Anders

Postby Anders » 2012 Feb 23, 15:46

Update.
valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Jul 12, 09:08

Spoiler: show
Name: Manoel Messias Silva Carvalho

Club: Atlético Paranaense
Name: MANOEL
Shirt Name: MANOEL
Number: 0
Positions: CB, SW, SB
Nationality: Brazilian _bra

Height: 181 cm
Weight: 82 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 62
Defence: 78
Balance: 85
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 81
Response: 83
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 67
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 64
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 66
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 69
Header: 83
Jump: 84
Technique: 75
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 85
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 77

Condition/Fitness: 8
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P16 - Extra Attacker
S07 - Man Marking

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

I still find myself amazed at the level of performance that player (He seems that every six months to grow dramatically), even being in this team in the second division, or seems to be one of the best quarterbacks of today. A waste to Brazil he was at Atletico, as if he were at another club (RS, RJ, SP) he probably would be called for selection, and lucky for Atletico to have him, because if it were not he and the late Deivid (or even in some moments Baier) the team would be last on the table!

Add 2012 pic:
Injury: A - Since the beginning of 2010 without getting hurt!
Add: SW (It is one of the most versatile players I've ever seen play the field defensively and he has been playing that position now! Maybe they did a test earlier this year and that work very well) and P16 - EA

Form: 8 > Since 2009 he plays stand a lot of games in a row! He gets out only 2-6 games out of the team in a whole year! This year and last year he sat out the team, only when he was suspended! Here is an article about his games this year!

DEF: 78 > I think 78 are already good, does not seem to need as much DEF to your game.
ACC: 81 > Maybe a slight increase, I think merited, he has a huge physical explosion.
AGI: 75 > I think 75 are enough represented, then what better analyzing the set!
DA: 76 > While in some games he plays in the position of SW, he plays a little ahead of the other quarterbacks, making passing and dribbling too much better than halfway there! Especially his dribbling, he has been more daring to try a feint and dribble the opponent, and is doing well!
LPA and LPS: 77 > His long passes are very good at the moment it looks very midfield creator moves!
AGG: 75 > I think I had a slight increase in AGG, has tried to take a few races into the attack!
MEN: 85 > IMO, he is the best way, perhaps even global levels, if he was acting in Europe, for example, I doubt that there was talk that he deserves a higher value! The level of physical effort throughout the game that player is incredible and yet he never seems tired or even feel it and download your skills. Much better than Durval for example!

WFF > Despite being very bad with the left leg, he uses it too!
rafzin

Re: Manoel

Postby rafzin » 2013 Nov 17, 19:41

Manoel is easily strong than 85, principally his tackles are fully of strenght.

Return to “Sport Clube Corinthians Paulista”