Fágner

Moderators: tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, toaad, Viyut, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Fágner

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 08, 20:23

Name: Fágner Conserva Lemos

Last edited by tamaguchi_japa on 2009 Oct 25, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite

Re: Fágner

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2016 Jul 04, 22:24

Thanks for your replying Jean, but i'm aware of those statistics.. but, correct me if im wrong, a player who's really good at tackling would not be a case of higher response than higher defense? for example: Matteo Darmian.

The reason i want to hear some opinions about his defensive value is because i've always felt he's a bit insecure on his positional sense. IMO he's a very good tackler, but it could be soulved with a higher response value, maybe 80-82 and a "tackle card".. what do you think about it? I've tested him with 65 for DEF and 81 for RES.. i worked pretty accurate for me.

But anyway, agree on a higher TW value, he's always involved in attacking and defending situations, so for sure he deserves a medium-low yellow..
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Jul 10, 01:26

tamaguchi_japa wrote:Thanks for your replying Jean, but i'm aware of those statistics.. but, correct me if im wrong, a player who's really good at tackling would not be a case of higher response than higher defense? for example: Matteo Darmian.

The reason i want to hear some opinions about his defensive value is because i've always felt he's a bit insecure on his positional sense. IMO he's a very good tackler, but it could be soulved with a higher response value, maybe 80-82 and a "tackle card".. what do you think about it? I've tested him with 65 for DEF and 81 for RES.. i worked pretty accurate for me.

But anyway, agree on a higher TW value, he's always involved in attacking and defending situations, so for sure he deserves a medium-low yellow..

Honestly no.
Increasing the response and decreasing defense, we make he thicker to steal the ball. He will act more and more intensely follow the movement, but will not have too good ability to steal the ball.
The main defense feature, which is the basis for the ability, it is precisely in tackles. The higher, the more the player will be good in the dispossession of the opponents.
On the other hand, there are new skills Ball Winning and Defense Prowess we can apply this. Although, they follow a different ladder (higher, as you can see), but they are a good way to illustrate what you said.
I will reduce the defense prowess in some points, but will continue high 60 as I said, it's a different scale these stats.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2018 Jan 15, 23:07

tamaguchi_japa wrote:Thanks for your replying Jean

Yeah, I know it's been a while but really agree with this defensive vision. In fact his def even lower than 65, the Corinthians game system protects much and much the sidebacks and even with this he showed some mistakes that a really consistent defensivenes sb wouldn't have showed (even more in a system that minimizes many such errors).

In purely defensive matters (choices, positioning) he isnt any special, his main def attribute is he anticipations (so I agree that response more high and low defense) but even he still makes many fouls and misses many tackles, his ball times isnt that good.

Even offensively a bit overpower, though he is still considerably better than the vast majority of brazilian sidebacks in that aspect.

Return to “Sport Clube Corinthians Paulista”