Gerard Deulofeu

Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Brahms, Jez, Welbeck19, Phil, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Gerard Deulofeu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Jul 29, 19:14

Full Name: Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Re: Gerard DEULOFEU

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jul 29, 19:15

Any suggestion or explanations just post It. I don't have time to write them now but I'll do as soon as I come back.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Xyder
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Xyder » 2011 Jul 31, 23:08

I've made a set for him in another forum based on his performances on NT U-17 matches and FCB youth teams, it's something like this, but he has improved a lot this season. So your set it's more updated than mine, maybe he can get an +1/-1 in A/D ratio, he's pure sneaky when he faces the opposite defense and he doesn't contribute at all in defensive duties, I'm sure he will improve too in this aspect.
In two years he will be player of first team for sure; Alexis, time to be afraid of the youth teams... hehe.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jul 31, 23:18

Yeah he's impressive and as for close control I've never seen someone this young and so impressive. Maybe he could have a little less def, but on the WF position he won't really contribute at all.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 03, 17:39

He needs less DF although if he starts playing regularly for Barça's first team it's highly possible Guardiola will force and make him improve. Anyway, as he's right now he should have 30-something DF, not 45.

I'd also lower just a tiny bit his speed stats. He sure is fast, but enough to deserve 88 Acc? To be fair if there's something that impresses me about him is his skill with the ball, not his raw speed. I'd say TS 84 and Acc 86 would suit better, he's too good right now for a 17-yeared old WF/SM, bear in mind he's still developing.

Teamwork also seems too high, considering he's very selfish. He's shown signs of improvement in this area lately, and with time will probably become much more at playing for the team, but still fits the stereotype of the fast and skilled but too selfish young winger. I'd go as far as dropping his TW as much as 10 points. Ok, maybe not so much but less than 70 (around 68 - 69).

Edit: 78 Balance also seems a lot for this guy. He's not specially strong nowadays, will probably get better but right now I'd go for a high-white number rather than a green. Maybe something like 73.

Edit2: I'd also change his Stamina to a high green rather than 80. Maybe 78 or 79.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 03, 18:17

Thanks for the post ;)

So I agree too on a bit less def, I was probably too generous with It...when playing as WF, It doesnt feels a lot, but on midfield positions you can, so I agree.
Im not sure about acc, I was impressed by his burst the first time I saw him play even tough I can agree with 84 on TS.
Teamwork...well that's another thing. It's something that actually can change with age and experience, and probably 76 Is a bit high but I wouldn't go for anything lower than 73, the behaviour with that value doesn't seem like correct to me for a player like him. di María Is at 67, wich Is to me the value of frustration, while Deulofeu can be rather selfish, he's not at all.

I also disagree with such a low BB, he's pretty strong for his age and he's not that tiny at all, but besides his amazing close control he can also stand hits in a much higher rate than players I'd rate at white for BB like Borja Valero.
About stamina Im fine with rating younglings with green values, so whatever others think Im fine.

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 03, 18:58

Well, to be fair I didn't watch the matches he played with Barça in the pre-season, maybe he has got less selfish and stronger than the Deulofeu I remembered. Still, I think TW 72 would be enough (I admit I probably underrated him too much by suggesting less than 70). About balance, I'm watching a few videos of his latest displays and you may be right, he's pretty strong for his age and complexion (deceptively slim guy, I'd say), but still would lower his BB a bit, maybe to 76 or 77.

I however would need to watch more of his displays before suggesting more changes. I'll see if I can get a look at the following Barça B's matches this season.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
ALMM
New Stat Maker

Postby ALMM » 2011 Sep 03, 20:47

Think he will be updated this season cause he is very good and will do very well in Barça B.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Sep 03, 21:38

He does a good pre+season matches. I'll try to watch him tomorrow against Cartagena.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 04, 02:36

Still Korinov had some nice points there. I rely to my previous post, Im waiting for Xyder's thoughts ;)

Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Sep 05, 13:26

He only played a few minutes yesterday, but his pace seems nice to me; we can decrease it to 84 but his DS is simply brilliant, IMO he can sit on 87, with TS 84, he will be a treat against Segunda defences.
His DEF can come down to something like 40, like Griezmann. Maybe 39, but 40 it's enough at the moment, he isn't so lazy at defence like he was one or two years ago.
His MENT is fine, while his TW could make me doubt, he's now on pair with CR7, a similar player in that aspect. But Barça B teamplay relies a lot on TW (like the first team), so I don't see he's overrated there.
BB could come down a bit, 77 it's enough, he could sit on pair with Pedro, but being taller and heavier, his high AGI won't make him fall easily too.
Thinkin' on a little raise on ATT to 74, on pair with Adrián Sardinero. Nothing more to add.

PS: Anyone interested on make Rafinha's set? This guy is more fuckin' amazing than his brother, he's totally different, skilled in the same way but arrives better to goal, he scores with an amazing easily but his more an AMF/SS player, his good at combining, at heading... Thiago is more Iniesta or Deco squee, but Rafinha... it's completely different, trust me, a very interesting player. Please, follow him.
Mrky_MNE
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2011 Sep 05, 17:16

Yeah, Rafa is just ... :shock:

By the way, who is player with No. 35?
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 05, 17:18

Alex Grimaldo, SB. Nice one there from him.

Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Sep 05, 17:37

Grimaldo, a great LSB with only... 15 years!!! :shock:
Mrky_MNE
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2011 Sep 05, 21:36

:o :shock: OMG! But gosh, he is so fast :!: It looks Barca won't have to worry about Abidal's replacement.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 05, 22:16

The lad seems promising, but he's just 15, give him some time. Portillo also seemed to be going to eat the whole world, and then... :D
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Sep 05, 22:36

The problem about Portillo was he doesn't play in the same way in Real Madrid Castilla than he did on Real Madrid. This guys are playing like the senior since they're 12 years old. Just look to Barça B nowadays... if Barça want, they don't need to buy any single player more in the next 2 or 3 years, they only need to promote them from the youth team.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 05, 23:07

Xyder wrote:The problem about Portillo was he doesn't play in the same way in Real Madrid Castilla than he did on Real Madrid. This guys are playing like the senior since they're 12 years old. Just look to Barça B nowadays... if Barça want, they don't need to buy any single player more in the next 2 or 3 years, they only need to promote them from the youth team.

But then nobody "important" would earn any money from percentages and commissions!

Also bear in mind that the fact that a youngster shows great promise doesn't mean he will live up to our expectations when he gets into his 20s. Do you remember Giovanni Dos Santos? And Bojan "New Raúl" Krcik? (lol)
Mwakka
Valued Contributor

Postby Mwakka » 2011 Sep 06, 00:24

Korinov wrote:
Xyder wrote:The problem about Portillo was he doesn't play in the same way in Real Madrid Castilla than he did on Real Madrid. This guys are playing like the senior since they're 12 years old. Just look to Barça B nowadays... if Barça want, they don't need to buy any single player more in the next 2 or 3 years, they only need to promote them from the youth team.

But then nobody "important" would earn any money from percentages and commissions!

Also bear in mind that the fact that a youngster shows great promise doesn't mean he will live up to our expectations when he gets into his 20s. Do you remember Giovanni Dos Santos? And Bojan "New Raúl" Krcik? (lol)

Potential is always there. It never disappears. Bojan does have potential. It's just that Barcelona wasn't the right team for him and he couldn't find his place. Now, here's the thing. There is a big difference in having potential and being able to unleash your potential. Players like Bojan weren't able to unleash their potential. As for Giovani, his fault. But he's doing okay for the Mexican National Team as seen in the Gold Cup.

Of course, that's saying if all goes according to plan. If "all goes according to plan", then Grimaldo could be a decent player for Barca.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Sep 06, 00:29

Bojan is the new Portillo :lol: The problem of Bojan is that he was burned out so fast, he was the savior of Barça with only 16/17 and that's a huge stressing thing, specially for such great club. He still being young, so the improvement curve it's high enough at the moment.

And Giovanni, actually is a great player. He did amazingly the past half season and it's a pity Sevilla or Espanyol can't bought him due to some problems with Spurs.

But I'm sure Guardiola is caring about the next promises accurately, watch Busquets and Pedro in only two seasons they gone from Tercera field to the final of the WC and being important players. Surely, not all the cracks from the youth teams will become cracks on FCB, but they've got a great future if isn't on FCB, they'll have La Liga doors open for sure.

Return to “Watford FC”